Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ihianji - according to the latest article, yes, he is still FA.   I have seen a few more articles, but they don't provide any new information.  There was a Q&A from the Mama non Mama interview that I am trying to translate, but most of the information is not new, just perhaps a bit of a different spin and a little more detail.
There has been a lot of posting on the Japan Fan site, but it is mainly from fans about the Fan Meeting activities.  They are not associated with the event, but have been planning some things and were soliciting volunteers.  I have not found a source/website for the official promoters of the event other than the ticket people.  The results of the first lottery should be posted to the lucky winners this Friday.  Next week starts another lottery round.  General sales begins on Friday, 9/20.
If I get a ticket, I will certainly post any pictures here when I get back home.  If not, I'll  just hang out at the stage door on the day of the event and see if I'm lucky enough to spot him.  In any case, I've already made my travel arrangements, so at least I'll get some sightseeing done.

They just released a promo for the Korean production for "Once".  There are 2 pairings: Yoon Do-Hyun / Jeon Mi-Do / Park Ji-Yeon / Lee Chang-Hee.  There will be a third "Guy/Girl" pairing that will be announced soon.  I don't even know if he auditioned, but if he did, I'm wishing him all the luck.

I got a ticket in the second lottery!   \:D/  I won't know my seat until I print it when I get to Japan, I'm just happy I made it into the venue.  Hopefully I'm close enough to get some good pictures for you guys.  I will at least provide a play-by-play report.

Hallyu Pia is one of the promoters of the Welcome Back Event.  He's not on the cover of the 10/31 issue, but he is being promoted.  There are also free postcards being distributed while supplies last.hallyupia_003.pnghallyupia_004.png
hallyupia_004-1.png

and thanks to https://www.facebook.com/JustHW for posting the link to this video.

Article here on StarNews.  They used the pic above in the easy chair (my new favorite!).
He talks again about being "social network-challenged".  It takes too much time and he keeps forgetting the password.  So no Facebook, no twitter, etc.  He still thinks of himself as analog and not digital.  

Translated article: class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Hyun Woo’s Analog Lifestylesingles_010.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Celebrating its 10-year anniversary this year, magazine Singles released a pictorial with actor Ji Hyun Woo.
For the magazine’s October issue, fans can see Ji Hyun Woo’s heart melting photos as he transforms into a sweet fall man.
In his most recent work, ‘Trot Lovers,’ Ji Hyun Woo plays the part of genius composer Jang Jun Hyun. “I just tried to work really hard on this drama. I had a huge attachment and I tried hard not to let go.” He added that he would read more into the lines, trying to find a deeper meaning and would write down all of the writing including the non-dialogue parts that explain how to read the line to concentrate and image the scene. 
During the interview, Ji Hyun Woo talked about his preference for analog. “I tried using Facebook for a bit but it took me much longer than most people so I couldn’t do it. Also, I would forget my password after changing it and it would always tell me to verify. I still think that Cyworld is good (laughs). I’m a bit conservative and simple. I want to try playing a quaint character.”singles_009.jpg
After turning 30, Ji Hyun Woo said he prefers to listen to people who speak honestly to him as a person, rather than complimenting his looks. 
Meanwhile, watch out for Ji Hyun Woo’s analog romantic pictorial in the October issue. (photo by Singles)
For more bntnews.co.uk

Archived