Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really happening... My heart... But what can we do?

Oppa, please stay healthy and return to us even more gorgeous than you already are... We will wait for you...

Now excuse me... I'm going to cry for awhile in the corner...

[Photo] Ji Hyun Woo Looks Happy As He Enlists In Army

2012-08-07 14:24  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim Byung Kwan Translation Credit : May Myong Won Cho

As of August 7, actor and musician Ji Hyun Woo is an active soldier and part of the the Chuncheon 102nd Reserve Forces. Before his two years of required training began, he gave a short speech in front of his fans and the press, and was soon after quickly ushered towards his base camp.

Ji Hyun Woo was supposed to enlist in July but it was pushed back one month due to a back injury he suffered while filming Queen In Hyun’s Man

33852493.JPG

The actor commented that he felt strange with short hair, but he still looked good.

45561274.JPG

Smiling one last time before the cameras.

95634165.JPG

A senior officer leads him through the crowds.

71797682.JPG

It′s good too see he looks happy.

75509344.JPG

Fans just can′t bear to see him go.

64787787.jpg

He salutes for his fans and the media, asking them not to worry about him.

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=11767&idxType=KPo
p

Video of his entry....  :((
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9qkZZLx6rs&feature=plcp

credit... lilicoco2010 of yt

didn't watch it yet, still trying to work up some courage. I was already that affected with the photos what more with the video.  I'll watch it later in private, just in case.... 
Stay healthy and happy, JHW! ^^
more....

credit:  SSTVnews

credit: ystarchannel1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!
I've been a silent lurker/spazzer (if there's such a word) here, looking crazily for OMD torrents after I've watched some clips from youtube...seriously I need a JHW fix after the madness that was QIHM. And right now I'm listening to one of his songs in his Crescendo Album (Dear Child). Anyway...since I can't find a torrent site where they have these files I messaged KBSWorld thru their fb site (good thing we have this channel in our cable btw) requesting for a re-broadcast of OMD, LOL  :)) I'm not sure if they had already done the re-run, I just hope though they can respond favorably to my request. Talk about being a one crazy JHW fan  :x
P.S. if anyone here who also has a KBSWorld in their channel line-up, please make a request for a re-broadcast too, thanks! :D

Guest Mishiellie

HALLO~~ ITS ME AGAIN~~
OMFG!!! alternative ending for QIHM!!! they did it!! in the theater!! LOL!THIS IS FROM THE DVD
tumblr_mata128Esc1rvgn4zo1_500.jpgimage taken from QIHM baidu.. and image made by MUCH
Y DID THEY CUT THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived