Song Eun Chae 송은채 (Formerly known as Kang Eun Bi)

Guest pinklegirl007

I know that she tries to act really cute, but I think all newbies (esp girls) who are new in the entertainment buisness do, when it's their first time on shows and things, cuteness is usually their first concept....

I really like her with Kim Ki bum and I'm so mad that their romance in Rainbow romance is not happening, I also heard that Go Eun ah is joining the cast and I bet you she'll probaly be with KKB

But KEB needs a romance in their, NEEDS!

I like herr!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babossagaji

People say she's annoying but I don't see anything wrong with her at all..nothing's wrong with her from Rainbow Romance.

a repeat of XMAN rivalry, gosh!

20060705171606.329.0.jpg

20060705175310.239.0.jpg

Kang Eun Bi will be the 2nd lead in the vineyard man drama by KBS. her role will be of a farmer girl and will be in direct competition with Eun Hye character and the male lead to form a triangle relationship.

Eun Bi has with effect from today joined the filming production and in direct contrast with her innocent cute image, she will be acting a very turdy country farmer girl.

Accroding to sources, to act out this role successfully, she had put in a lot of effort and also tried to learn the dialect too, she had to learn from someone everyday, and has to read the script until very late.

Drama will be shown on Jul 24th.

• 1 month later...
Guest monoceros

awww,, she is really cute, i dont get all this stuff about X-man and her being annoying, cuz i dont watch X-man, but i can see how she might be a really annoying character

• 6 months later...

lolz, her being cute isn't annoying... but i think she overacts on the innocent bit... like on that Xman eps with Junsu/Micky, when it was revealed that Micky wasn't the Xman, her eyes popped and she has the most surprised look on her face, when it wasn't even that big of a deal.

oh, and i didn't realize that her fav DBSK member is Micky. haha, no wonder she chose him even though Xiah also confessed that he liked her. all the better ^_^

• 1 month later...
Guest xxdogloverxx

haha.. I know I've seen her somewhere... else.. has she ever been a ...minor characte?

She was a minor character in vineyard man

• 7 months later...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2007-12-01) [765.0MB]

Younha, Sun Ye, Ye Eun, Yoo Bin (Wonder Girls), Wheesung, Solbi, Lee Soo Young, Mika (Black Pearl), Kang Eun Bi, Park Hyun Bin, Choi Jung Cul, Yoo Ji Na, Ha Choon Hwa, Kim Tae Hyun, Kim Shin Young, Jang Young Ran, etc.

• 6 months later...
Guest souske_chidori

I just saw her in wet dreams 2 and i really found her cute..don't know with her other movies though. but in the movie i saw i thought she had a very natural and wholesome look about her.. and she acted naturally...

photo16985.jpg

• 8 months later...

It's amazing how mean people feel free to be from the annoymous safety of their computer keyboards. <_< If this girl had nothing to offer, she wouldn't have so many friends among the "popular" entertainers. :unsure: I only know her from her role as Yoon Eun Hye's rival in Vineyard Man and from her appearences in X-Men. The negative hostility? :tongue2: It's just girls who have nothing to do better than to destroy others behind their backs. :angry:YEH, Goo Hye Sun and many others face the same garbage in some quarters. Go figure?? :wacko:

One scene including her (from X-Men) that struck me funny was the one where she and YEH were paired off while squatting on opposite platforms and their job was to quickly slap hands with the other, trying to manitain their own balance, while knocking the other girl backwards. Well I guess we all know, by now, how strong YEH is. :huh: They each meet each other with one tenative slap of hands before YEH 's second thrust sent the surprised and much over-matched Eun Bi tumbling off her perch like she'd been hit by a cannon's blast. :phew:Eun Bi's earned my comfort and respect since that point. :) Hopefully, many of the previous bloggers have grown up some since their earlier posts too. :mellow:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest C51236

Kang Eun Bi’s First Single Released!

keby.jpg

It was only a few days ago when we reported that Kang Eun Bi was to debut as a singer. The full clip of her first single has just been released.

The song is called 너에게 바치는 멜로디, which translates into "A Song I Dedicate for You," but is listed as "Makin' Love." I thought "Makin' Love" was supposed to have an electronic hip-hop feel with a powerful dance that will promote a powerful and sexy image? The song that has been released seems far from it! It's a pretty cute ballad. I can see a song like this showing up on a drama OST. Looks like she chose to stick with the cutesy look instead of pulling an Abracadabra.

Source: Allkpop, nate

to listen to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C20ajPDg0Xw...l=http%3A%2F%2F

(video credits dianira19733)

Guest GRAPEJUICE

강은비 "안티팬 무서워 여러차례 자살 시도"

98g77111_1.jpg

Aug. 6, 2009

최근 가수 데뷔를 앞둔 배우 강은비가 tvN ENEWS와의 인터뷰를 통해 데뷔 후 지금까지 자신을 둘러싼 루머와 악플, 안티 팬들에 대해 솔직한 심경을 고백했다.

강은비는 자신의 친동생과 열애설이 났던 해프닝에 대해 "친동생이 나 때문에 중학교에서 집단 따돌림을 당하기도 했다"며 "이에 동생이 내 손을 잡고 울면서 '누나 배우하지 마'라는 소리까지 했다"고 당시 힘들었던 기억을 떠올렸다. 이어 "안티 팬들이 촬영장까지 쫓아와서 우유팩과 계란, 휴지를 던지는 바람에 양동이를 쓰고 다닐 수 밖에 없었다"며 "이 때문에 정신과 상담까지 받았다"고 눈물로 말문을 열었다.

강은비는 "'죽어라. 필요 없다'라는 환청을 듣고 자살 시도도 여러 번 했었다"며 "새벽에 환청을 듣고 옥상에 뛰어 올라가 가스 벨브관으로 목을 매기도 했다. 계단에서 구르고 손목도 그어봤다. 당시 정다빈과 유니의 자살사건이 일어났는데 마침 내가 미니홈피에 쓴 글로 인해 내 자살설이 나기도 했었다"고 토로했다.

강은비는 '코에 박힌 점이 가짜다'라는 성형설과 축구선수 이천수와의 열애설 등에 대해서도 말했다. 강은비의 인터뷰는 6일 오후 9시에 방송된다.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived