Song Eun Chae 송은채 (Formerly known as Kang Eun Bi)

Guest pinklegirl007

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StylishAzNx07

i dun get why alot hate her ... she's not THAT annoying ... the PDS probably make her act like that anyways ... cuz xman is scripted and they do tell them how to act.

Guest jingjuna

shes a pretty good actor^^

i like her in nn6 except im not being all kibum fan crazy but her and kibum dont make that much of a great couple... dont know why... is it just me??lol

Guest DAYdream*

She sometimes tries to act too cute, but ever since Nonstop 6, Rainbow Romance... I've liked her a lot more! She fits the character really nice =)

Oh, and i dont think she should have changed her name, to Kang Eun Bi, her real name is cuter, well... To me.

Joo Mi Jin, keke. It's cute. No?

_Steph<3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest doralinz

i really cannot understand , what the mean of acted cute? She is cute, and i watched wet dream 2, she not really good at acting. She really need to improve.

I thought she was cute the first time I saw her....but that was when I only saw a clip of X-Man where DBSK tagged teamed on her during the couple dancing. :P. But I don't find her annoying at all. She's fun to watch. Her facial expressions make me laugh and that surely puts a smile on my face. I guess it was her shyness in X-Man that made me like her.

i like eun bi. it's my first time watching her in RR right now. i didn't see that episode of x-man, so i don't know about the whole acting cute thing. i think she IS cute. and i love her facial expressions in RR. she fits her role really well and i think her acting is quite good. ^_^

steph: i think her real name is cut, too. :D

~lisa

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest jjowah

her face is very baby like and her features(eyes, nose lips) are very small... i think the other girl on rainbow romance w/ the long wavy beautiful hair is more prettier

Guest BABiELiCi0USx3

there`s some rumors going around saying she fixed her whole face.. but i don`t know if they`re true..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I watch her movie Wet Dreams 2 with Lee Ji Hoon 몽정기 2 soooo funny....She have a new movie Mr.Wacky 생, 날선생 with Park Geon Hyeong (DMZ,Innocent Steps) & Kim Hyo Jin (Ice Girl & Everybody Has A Secrets).... :phew:

Guest flirtashaz

I personally dont think she was annoying in xman. i love it when xiah and micky were trying to get her attention during the couple selection. She's so cute although some of her pics are quite scary. Definitely love her voice too

• 1 month later...
Guest chipotle2104

I seriously don't understand why so many people hate her. She probably HAS to act cute to keep her job. The PDs think she looks like the "cute" type, so they always put her in supposedly "cute" positions and stuff.....and seriously....everyone should lighten up on all the celebrities that are criticized for how they act on shows, x-man and love letter especially....My God people...they're freaking SHOWS...SCRIPTED SHOWS... they're for ENTERTAINMENT....they don't mean to show the REAL personalities of the celebrities....geez

I think she's a great actress...and you know what, I think she IS cute....she wasn't even that annoying on x-man....maybe the people who said she was annoying was actually jealous of her...I mean she did have a "love triange" w/ kim jong gook for the of course game, and then xiah and micky "fought" for her....I know I was jealous, but I still thought her response was cute..

Can anyone post more pictures?

Archived