Song Eun Chae 송은채 (Formerly known as Kang Eun Bi)

Guest pinklegirl007

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

StarNews reports that Song Eun Chae began filming for Hong Kong director Ray Wu this month. The movie will be released in the second half of this year. The movie is currently titled "Dongryeon Mangil." (Photo from StarNews)
2013043013072629364_1.jpg?time=175050

It's nice to see that she's once again getting some work. I've always liked this girl and felt so bad for her and her family when the nutizens began sharpening their fangs and gunning for her like they know her personally. I'm certain that she felt the need to change her name and seek employment outside of the country due to this kind of nonsense.  X( Best of luck to Song Eun Chae in all of her future projects...
;;)

Thanks jwand. I've seen her in Vineyard Man, a few of the X-Men episodes, Sons of Sol Pharmacy and Wet Dreams 2. She had the feature role in Wet Dreams. It's great that she's still hanging in there. I have no idea what is with these people who feel like it's ok to torment others who they've never even met.
:(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Song Eun Chae was interviewed this week for OBS Unique Entertainment News. Naver.com has video clips from the interview:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=tvh&oid=427&aid=0000002603

(Photo from OBS News)725164_98450_831.jpg

She mentioned in the interview that she is looking for roles that will help her transition from her "tomboy" image. She has been cast in a movie where she gets to play a 22 year old college student. (Her actual age is 27.)

• 3 weeks later...

Song Eun Chae appears in the new music video for girl group T-ARA.

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px;"T-ara releases “Bikini” MV!(KPop News, July 30, 2013)
T-ara is making a surprise comeback this summer with the digital single, “Bikini”!

On July 30, T-ara unveiled the full music video for “Bikini” starring the former member of Gangkiz, Lee Haein, and actress Song Eun Chae showcasing their flawless and sexy bikini bodies.

“Bikini” is produced by hitmaker Double Sidekick and features the duo of Davichi and reggae musician, Skull.

(Photo from SportsChosun.com)20130729.99002190320i1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived