[Drama 2012] May Queen 메이퀸

Guest Eja

Perhaps it is so. I just feel bad that KJW was so optimistic about this project that he even guaranteed high ratings and now it's like hanging from its last few threads.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaewon fan

I have another explanation for the diminished screen time: Already 26 eps in and 12 more to go. As we know' date=' live shooting is exhausting. Plus the injury on KJW's shoulder has never been cured entirely since he refused the operation. Maybe the writer wants to allow him some rest so he can be in perfect condition for the last episodes. That would also explain why the secondary characters have more scenes recently. [/quote']

:-D @ mistisith ,… partly maybe you are right, even if KJW was filming he is in regular treatment until now and if you notice all his scene are mostly outdoor and much more exhausting than filming indoor. Another might have affected his time appearance are conflict in schedule , most of their sponsors took him as the model artist of their brand , he have to do photo shoot and product advertising for magazines, actually he also cut the program GET IT BEAUTY HOMME where he was an MC because he can't manage to film both in Seoul and Ulsan ..

@ roisin, regarding about the rating, he can guarantee it even if the story doesn't look promising because all his drama in MBC never fail on top 20… his fans always support it no matter what. Actually his OFFICIAL FAN CAFE is now organizing a big celebration that will be held after May Queen ended. His fan club is manage personally by his fans and not his agency.. the club in China and Japan are also joining.

Found this on dcinsider. The written preview for 27 and 28. Can someone translate it.

주말특별기획 드라마 [메이퀸] 27회
방송일자 : 2012년 11월 17일 21시 00분 ~ 23시 00분

해주와 강산은 전기에 감전된 대평을 중환자실로 옮긴다. 창희는 강산의 회사를 인수하고, 강산은 빚더미에 올라앉는다.

강산은 정우에게 해주가 달순의 친딸이 아니라고 말하는데...

주말특별기획 드라마 [메이퀸] 28회
방송일자 : 2012년 11월 18일 21시 00분 ~ 23시 00분

해주와 정우는 서로가 진짜 삼촌과 조카라는 사실을 알고 감격의 눈물을 흘린다.

도현은 상황의 심각성을 깨닫고 회장직에서 물러난다. 창희는 회장직에 일문을 추천하며 도현의 신임을 얻고, 인화와의 결혼을 승낙받게 되는데...

Guest jaewon fan

awsparkle said:

Found this on dcinsider. The written preview for 27 and 28. Can someone translate it.

주말특별기획 드라마 [메이퀸] 27회
방송일자 : 2012년 11월 17일 21시 00분 ~ 23시 00분

해주와 강산은 전기에 감전된 대평을 중환자실로 옮긴다. 창희는 강산의 회사를 인수하고, 강산은 빚더미에 올라앉는다.

강산은 정우에게 해주가 달순의 친딸이 아니라고 말하는데...

주말특별기획 드라마 [메이퀸] 28회
방송일자 : 2012년 11월 18일 21시 00분 ~ 23시 00분

해주와 정우는 서로가 진짜 삼촌과 조카라는 사실을 알고 감격의 눈물을 흘린다.

도현은 상황의 심각성을 깨닫고 회장직에서 물러난다. 창희는 회장직에 일문을 추천하며 도현의 신임을 얻고, 인화와의 결혼을 승낙받게 되는데...

I think that HJ should die. Not because i dont like her but because it would the show interesting. Think about the spontaneus turn of events if she dies. KS goes into a rage and so would CH because he did turn the wheel when the guy tried to run them over. I think after her death the secret of her birth is revealed which is a deserving slap in the face for the thick headed biomom. DH is caught and they all live sadly ever after.

The thing with this drama is that there's just TOO MUCH TALKING. HJ is always talking or crying which is very annoying, I don't know about you guys but I find her "oppa" -ing the male leads in this drama too much, I rather her call Kang-sang sshi or Chang-Hee shi than "oppa oppa oppa" here and there in every scene I see her in. It really makes me cringe when she's no longer a kid. Rarely does the word oppa bother me cause it sounds cute but she abuses the word too much. And why is it that I lost the feeling for KS/HJ, they somehow lost the chemistry I once had with them in the beginning. CH and IH is too fake but at least IH doesn't overuse oppa so much as HJ which I am relieved. HJ has got to stop crying, it's getting annoying more than pitiful, she is written as such a weak character, I thought she was stronger. I love to rant on with the shortcomings of this drama but I still want to somehow finish this drama no matter what, and FF button is my friend to get through some parts. Let's see if the ending will be good or bad.

I think PDnim is doing this on purpose so she can set up the relationship between KS and HJ. Since now KS has no one to lean on and has no family, HJ can be his family
:-bd :-bd

Guest jaewon fan

I'm bothered about this photo... it looks like KS and Mario is discussing something and CH overhear it.. and something fishy on the way he look... :(
643920_229206557209391_182563542_n.jpg

486152_229207587209288_59890435_n.jpg

@jaewon, that photo bothers me too. It seems CH wants to ruin KS also. From what I can make out from the written preview is that CH sets out to take over KS's company. I think even though CH dumped HJ, he doesn't want KS any where near her. He wants her to always love him no matter what, and KS is a threat to changing HJ's heart.

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon' date=' that photo bothers me too. It seems CH wants to ruin KS also. From what I can make out from the written preview is that CH sets out to take over KS's company. I think even though CH dumped HJ, he doesn't want KS any where near her. He wants her to always love him no matter what, and KS is a threat to changing HJ's heart.[/quote']

at first i thought CH only want to gain JDH trust that's why he is backstabbing KS ... but now , i don't think that's his main point. All the things that he is doing are aiming to destroy KS, i feel like he is growing insecurities towards KS because the latter always manage to get the things that he want even if he was on the edge and helpless..

Archived