FINALLY~
and HQ glimpse of the drama
@)!(@!)*@!()@!

more and more and more excited T_T

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarangwo

Sulli is funny in the second pic..She's trying to show off her muscles but adorably fails. :)

We also noticed that Minho is being protective of Sulli :)

Guest sarangwo

Observation:

It seems like the school in this drama is different  from the previous version.

The school's name is Jini (Genie) Athletic School. 

So that means this is a sports school for future athletes.

If this is a sports school, this means no Performing Arts Department .

It seems that there is no Third Dorm Head Masao . Even in
the above pics only two dorm leaders are present .

Maybe Masao will be
a sports dorm leader since their school is sports school..

Observation:

Based from the news, pics and confirmation by others,  Sulli cut her hair short in July 7th.

If Sulli's hair is cut short on that date ... So that means she just wore a  short wig in her previous filming/shootings of the drama.

I am excited for this drama, but I don't think the pairing is right for the characters.
But I am sure they will do a good job.
I LOVED the J-Drama of Hana Kimi. One of my faves.
I sure do hope this K-Drama will do the manga justice as the J-Drama did.

Guest sarangwo

I am excited for this drama, but I don't think the pairing is right for the characters.

But I am sure they will do a good job.

I LOVED the J-Drama of Hana Kimi. One of my faves.

I sure do hope this K-Drama will do the manga justice as the J-Drama did.

Guest sarangwo

Info:

Sulli in Vogue Girl Magazine (with short hair) for August Issue with Interview

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7apnf2LGd1qd2jfyo1_500.jpg

V: isnt it difficult to act again?
Sulli: frankly, i have some pressure cuz it's been a long time to act. But i thought playing with some staffs and saying to PD everyday as soon as starting recording s
cenes. I miss the atmosphere of drama sets. I feel finding myself these days. So i feel so more comfortable to act.
V: How did u feel seeing "for u in full blossom"? I think u should be considering about cutting ur hair.
Sulli: Carefully speaking, i think it is my role when i see this comics. I felt it is possible to act this role only by me. I think i can do acting this role very well. I was a little sorry for just 1minute before cutting my hair.
V: is Jaehee resemble Sulli who we know?
Sulli: she is not "cute and lovely Sulli". She resembles real Sulli. Many people consider me charming, but i am not just soft and i look like a boy. Also i havent show my emotion. It is too hard in f(x), but it is fortunate to show to be natural of Sulli.
V: do u refer to the characters of Yoon eun hye and park shin hye?
Sulli: just refer to their looks and hair style. I saw their drama interesting. I thought i am good for Go eun chan. Haha
V: u are main character of triangle. What is ur type manly taejoon and warm eun gyul? I mean real ur type, not jae hee.
Sulli: i think manly boy is good, but i like warm boy. I like a boy who say to me first. Plz refer to this. Haha
V: can u be reckless for love?
Sulli: I can be reckless for person that I love really, but i am not sure I am smart as Jae hee in drama. I am not good at making plans perfectly, cuz i am not detailed person.
V: What do you want to do if this drama achieces success?
Sulli: Hmm, Shampoo CF!!! When I go to mart and see the photos on shampoo, there are absolutely beautiful star. Frankly, I was envy them.
V: If you are someone of f(x), who do you want to be?
Sulli: I will split the legs after being Victoria, and then sleep spliting my legs. And I can see more than my world if I have big eyes like Victoria. Ah, Isn't it reasonable?

(Not sure if they translate this 100% accurate)

Archived