[Drama 2012] To The Beautiful You 아름다운 그대에게

Admin

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ermajuls

@yukino78 hi sista, have you update your fanfics the annoying and charismatic idol in asianfanfiction?

oh I really love your story line, hope you'll update soon :-)

Hello everybody. Its been a while since I'm back in this thread but it doesn't mean i love the show less.It's just that I am concentrating more at the Minsul thread since spazzing about the OTP is not really allowed here. Anyway, just like to share with you guys the items I won at the CH ONE giveaways as announced here  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25242279/#Comment_25242279.
So glad I was chosen and I took a picture of the items I won ..
GLOSSY FOLDER ...
IMG_2409_zps728b28c3.jpg
BOOKMARK
IMG_2412_zpsa605d2c4.jpg
AND A FAN 
IMG_2414_zps87c09dfb.jpg
Apolgies if pictures are not clear or HD.
Please do keep on supporting TTBY and Minsul of course.:-bdThank you to CH. ONE and SBS.

Guest rohma87

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa soo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loving moments ... just watching again n againnnnnn

i loveeeeeeee this dramaaa <3<3 Min ho oppaa is soooooooo adorable.... and ofcorse pairing up with Sulli was totally cool... :D :D i love TTBY <3<3<3

the OST "Stand up by J-Min" omoooo... its soooooooooo cooool... :D :D :D

Will watch it again this weekend ^_ Kekeke ^_^ ^_^

Guest flamingshawol

For all TTBY and MinSul Shippers, please visit our OTPs thread :)

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinees-minho-and-fx-sulli/p1090

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lindagirl

Help!!
I've been searching and searching but I cannot find the blue plush (vampire alien looking) anywhere. I saw it pop up a couple of times in episodes.
Anyone here know what the name of the plush is or where to get it?

Archived