[Drama 2012] To The Beautiful You 아름다운 그대에게

Admin

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xopo17

"To The Beautiful You" Shinee Minho possessed as the genius high jumper

photo247876.jpg

Shinee Minho became a genius high jumper.

Minho takes on the role of blunt but talented high jumper Kang Tae-joon in the upcoming SBS drama "To The Beautiful You".

In the picture revealed, Minho is completely possessed as Park Tae-kang, the high jumping athlete who keeps the highest record for the worldwide championships.

Minho's well-balanced and lean body make those watching him believe that he's a real high jump athlete.

For the drama, Minho has been coached by Coach Kim Tae yeong from the Daehan Track and Fields Union who was also an athlete himself.

Minho has been acknowledged for his athletic skills through various TV programs. He's displayed strong will and concentration and has mastered the skills of high jumping in a short amount of time.

The production says, "Minho is perfectly Tae-joon from the drama. He is busy analyzing his character and is continuously practicing high jump".

Meanwhile, "To The Beautiful You" is a youth romance drama about a girl named Goo Jae-hee (Choi Seol-ri) who disguises herself as a boy and joins the boy's high school to find gold medalist Kang Tae-joon (Minho).

Source : Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/to-the-beautiful-you-shinee-minho-possessed-as-the-genius-high-jumper-45340.html#xwmXGQytSSOI2lzp.99

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"'To The Beautiful You' Sulli Chops Off Her Long Hair

5000-sulli-to-the-beautiful-you.jpg

Sulli is playing the role of a courageous and enthusiastic girl in the new SBS drama 'To The Beautiful You,' set to come out in August.

On the 7th of July on the set of 'To the Beautiful You,' Sulli was filmed cutting her own hair in behalf of her character.

In reality, her hair was already cut before the shooting. Therefore, she had to put on a wig, which she then cut for the scene.

A production staff revealed, "This is Sulli's first acting role and is therefore working very hard to express her character well. Please look forward to her working hard toward her aspirations and her transformation into her character Goo Jae Hee."

credit : http://koreaportal.com/articles/4681/20120/to-the-beautiful-you-sulli-chops-off-long-hair.htm

okay..

oh my gosh...so excited...suli look sooooo handsome in the uniform..oh my gosh..my min ho...<3

the song that was played in the preview was sooooooooooooo amazing..is it from the ost or just a song ?!!!!

love looooooooooooove love..i wish all the best for this drama ..i can't wait

there is so many hot boys..even suli look HOT as a boy..i'm a girl but i think i will fall for suli oppa in here <3

sarangwo

wrote:

»

Observation:<br />

<br />

It seems like the school in this drama is different  from the previous version.<br />

<br />

The school's name is Jini (Genie) Athletic School.  <br />

<br />

So that means this is a sports school for future athletes.<br />

<br />

If this is a sports school, this means no Performing Arts Department . <br />

<br />

It seems that there is no Third Dorm Head Masao . Even in the above pics only two dorm leaders are present . <br />

<br />

Maybe Masao will be a sports dorm leader since their school is sports school.. <br />

<br />

Guest chabe17

i am like obsessed with the song playing in this preview. is it part of the drama's ost??   where are find this song ??

Guest sarangwo

i am like obsessed with the song playing in this preview. is it part of the drama's ost??   where are find this song ??

Guest sarangwo

MINHO                                                SANO
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7eb3uis8q1rt5adqo1_1280.jpg

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
i lurk on this thread and here i see the TEASER
_!(@!)@*!&(@!&@(!
could this day get any more better?

oh my gosh the teaser looks amazing >.<
and the song playing is really good O_O

i heard that SHINee is gonna be singing the OSTs?
lol, i hope that they release a second teaser using SHINee's OSTs
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
THEY MUST
they just CANT keep us hanging with teasers till Aug15th

@)!(@!*@!(@*!@

Guest sarangwo

Ki Tae Young and Lee Hyun Woo
Filming "To The Beautiful You" (Summer Vacation Scene)
-->
Kim Ji Won is sitting on the Kiddie Pool

Archived