[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

stupid me! i missed Cheer Up Mr Kim 1st episode today on KBS world! now i have to watch the rerun. but the experience won't be the same, watching it for the 1st time on tv and to watch the rerun....Em, btw, is a bit quiet around here..hello...anyone...???

This is random, but I have to share it. 
Just watched Shinhwa's ideal types on Shinbang, and realize I'd never make it onto Eric's list =(.  For Minwoo, I just have to keep eating, (easy enough).  Poor Andy, doesn't have a type, any woman who only look at him will do.  There is my chance, too bad though my eyes are on Eric. :D

Guest joeyyay

Hi guys, I know this is really random but I just really wanted to ask if anyone knows how I can possibly get tickets for their 15th ann con? (When the details are out that is) I was wondering if I can get them online even though I'm not staying in Korea! And if I had to be like in their official fancafe and stuff to have a better chance of getting them :o 
Thanks for your time reading this and yeeeep love all of you shcjs heehe :)))

121212 신혜성Shin Hye Sung 솔로 앨범 홍보 @MyloveKBS [ENG SUB] (by lovelovelove681)

http://youtu.be/HxJTfD9JIqk

121212 신혜성(Shin Hye Sung) 신성나이트 with 신혜성 @정오의 희망곡 Radio (by ccjy k)
http://youtu.be/ukfXEJcf8BI

121213 Mnet Wide News Open Studio 申彗星 720p_2 (by simplz)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvy2p7_121213-mnet-wide-news-open-studio-yyy-720p-2_shortfilms

joeyyay said: Hi guys, I know this is really random but I just really wanted to ask if anyone knows how I can possibly get tickets for their 15th ann con? (When the details are out that is) I was wondering if I can get them online even though I'm not staying in Korea! And if I had to be like in their official fancafe and stuff to have a better chance of getting them :o 
Thanks for your time reading this and yeeeep love all of you shcjs heehe :)))

Guest Hippy_S2_Life

hi everyone ^^~
I can say that I'm new to Shinhwa :)) I've heard of them for about 10 years but really fallen for them for just about one month :)) It's totally thanks to ShinBang :))
Actually, Hyesung is not my bias, sometimes I find him annoying to me [don't know why :ss], but I must confirm he has one of the most attracting voice to me ever :)