innasalvatore

Shinhwa Broadcast Ep 28 - guest Super Junior 

full without subs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAajEE7gipk&feature=g-all-c

cr:  KyuMinZone

with eng subs (part 1, 2 and 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmSozeewekc&feature=plcp

cr:  LayLa Santa

lavenderose said: Hey guys, I'm looking for something; there was that show where Shinhwa had to help a student who was always late for school; 'Shinhwa Changjo 2000' I think, not sure! Does anyone still remember that? Can you please help me finding it?? Thanks!^^

And saw this on tumblr too, it's Dongwan in Fantastic Mates with little kids in 2007. There's a recap from soompiI as well. 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/155827/must-see-%ED%99%98%EC%83%81%EC%9D%98-%EC%A7%9D%EA%BF%8D-couple-match-game
Since I'm a newer fan and just heard about this, I'm wondering if anyone can help me finding the video of it? Thanks a lot in advance :) 

@hkana wow thank you for sharing! This looks amazing!! Well, I think it must be a real one! I've heard of cafes dedicated to kpop idols in the past!^^And that show looks really cool, Wannie is so handsome!!^^ lol I wanna see it too now, I'm a newer fan too in fact!! I hope someone has it! From what I've seen, there used to be a lot of videos on Soompi but since MU has been down,  a lot of the links have been lost, and on MF as well. :(

@lavenderose: if I'm not mistaken, the one ur after should be titled "what shinhwa did at 1am". It's not a full show tho (I've been a SWCJ around Feb or Mar this year lol), but I guess it should be the one ur after. You can give it a try if u want; besides u can search for the account roshinhwa6, crystal--- (something - I cant really remember this) but try 'Shinhwa Engsub', u might find out lots of Shinhwa's vids =) Happy watching 

@aduck The "what Shinhwa did at 1 am" clip is from that show! There are several clips of it lying around on Youtube, including when they wake up and all! I know there's a full variety show for that, but I've not come across it on Youtube! Several videos of Shinhwa's past shows have been deleted from Youtube in fact!:(

@lavenderose : I haven't even had the time to check out soompi's threads :(  The changjos that have been fans for a long time are very lucky!  
If I could go to that Shinhwa cafe, I think I'd be confused which names should I put on my coffee, hehe...

@hkana same here! There are a huge amount of old Shinhwa vids that have been lost! :(  But I guess we're lucky to be having Shinhwa Broadcast! I think that future SHCJs might have a hard time finding it later since JTBC is taking everything down:(, including MF links!! Let's just hope that SHCJs can restore the shows, including old ones for newer fans to know Shinhwa better!! I'm sad not to have known Shinhwa longer...
lol If I went to that cafe, I would not be able to sleep at night since I'd have 6 coffees one after the other!! :D

Guest irmudita

Hey anybody know that yesterday was Top Class Ent. CEO Choi Byung Min's wedding ? i jus read somewhere that eric and junjin become the MC and shinhwa sing once in life time..cant wait for group pictures of them :D i jus found this picture, looks like ERIC was in US

tumblr_luspft8BfM1qckmvno1_400.jpg

tumblr_luspe7YJSs1qckmvno1_1280.jpg
tumblr_luspe7YJSs1qckmvno2_1280.jpg
tumblr_luspbgUmwU1qckmvno1_1280.jpg
tumblr_luspbgUmwU1qckmvno2_1280.jpg
cr: Choi Byung Min’s FB (TOP Class Ent. CEO)

Hi All,

I am now a big fans of Shinhwa since watching the Shinhwa Broadcast. But then, when I know their old song, Perfect man which became one of the OSTs for a Taiwanese drama, I just realise that I like their song so much.

I am now trying to dl all of their songs and varieties.

I think,  this month the DVD will be on sale, right? What is the difference with the Nov's dvd?

Thanksss and please welcome mee :)

mtp1nk said: Hi All,

I am now a big fans of Shinhwa since watching the Shinhwa Broadcast. But then, when I know their old song, Perfect man which became one of the OSTs for a Taiwanese drama, I just realise that I like their song so much.

I am now trying to dl all of their songs and varieties.

I think,  this month the DVD will be on sale, right? What is the difference with the Nov's dvd?

Thanksss and please welcome mee :)

@sameth: whoa thanks for the warm welcome.. :)

owh, so the oct will be the documentary...will buy for sure..i just hope the sale will enter my country as well, if not, i just have to buy in spore...

i know that Dong Wan is having a new series coming and Hye Sung will have a new solo album in Nov, right?
How about the others?

irmudita said:

Hey anybody know that yesterday was Top Class Ent. CEO Choi Byung Min's wedding ? i jus read somewhere that eric and junjin become the MC and shinhwa sing once in life time..cant wait for group pictures of them :D i jus found this picture, looks like ERIC was in US

tumblr_luspft8BfM1qckmvno1_400.jpg

tumblr_luspe7YJSs1qckmvno1_1280.jpg
tumblr_luspe7YJSs1qckmvno2_1280.jpg
tumblr_luspbgUmwU1qckmvno1_1280.jpg
tumblr_luspbgUmwU1qckmvno2_1280.jpg
cr: Choi Byung Min’s FB (TOP Class Ent. CEO)