[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest margaux

Shinhwa 2005 5th Album Comeback and Drinking Games segment with subs. :)

http://shinhwaforeversf.tumblr.com/post/28054418838/sfsubs-shinhwa-2002-5th-album-comeback-drinking
i've seen the drinking games gazillion times already but they still make me laugh. it's so funny when hyesung was telling a story about dongwan and he was just telling it to eric. and also ricsyung is so in sync. haha!

^^ I can't believe that drinking segment is finally subbed! I've been waiting for a long long time to understand what they were saying. They are seriously too cute! Junjin is especially wild!

Guest sorcy79au

AHHH! Happy bday Minwoo! Hope he has an awesome day, is spoilt by Eric and his dongsaengs and doesn't work too hard  :>

Happy birthday Minwoo oppa!! wish u a sexy n cute birthday. Wish u find ur soulmate n get married soon. Wish u stay healthy and happiness. And wish ur friendship with shinhwa oppa deul will last forever #SmallChilliBongDay

Guest matin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINWOO ,may this birthday be your best ever...seng il chukahe ^_*...and in Persian: تولدت مبارک (tavalodet mobarak)^_^  wish you best birthday.be health & happy with other members.... wish u find ur real love and get married and as you said, have children and BBQ (with members) in the near future!!! as always be great and with shinhwa :x <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest astromanticc

Korea’s box office hit <DERANGED>, starring Kim Myung-min, Mun Jung-hee, Kim Dong-wan, and Honey Lee, is now playing in theaters!

534554_444586088915575_1252413594_n.jpg

Brief synopsis of <DERANGED>:
Just before dawn, gruesomely skeletal bodies surface on the Han River. More bodies are discovered all over the nation. The cause of death is determined to be a mutated parasite worm that brainwashes its hosts, ultimately making them jump into bodies of water and to their death. Further research indicates that the worms have only a short incubation period and upon 100% fatality rate causes mass general panic.

Random fact:
The movie beat <The Amazing Spider-Man> at the Korean box office its opening weekend!
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/parasite-film-deranged-spider-man-korea-box-office-346974

For more information on the movie and ticketing, check out our website at www.derangedmovie2012.com!
Like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/AsianMoviesNMore
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/AsianMovieBuzz

<DERANGED> is playing in the following theaters:

Los Angeles (CGV Cinemas)
San Jose (AMC Cupertino)
Seattle (AMC Alderwood)
Dallas (AMC Grapevine Mills)
Chicago (AMC Showplace Niles)
Atlanta (AMC Colonial)
D.C. (AMC Hoffman)
Philadelphia (AMC 309)
New York (AMC Ridgefield Park)
Vancouver (Cineplex Silvercity Coquiltam)
Toronto (Cineplex Odeon Yonge & Dundas)
Honolulu  (Consolidated Pearlridge)

I can't wait until it's out on DVD so I can watch it. It must be really good to be doing so well. I just finished watching Mun Jung Hyuk's "Diary of June" and I was intrigued by the suspense and stuff. Come to think of it, I might like "Deranged," even though I first thought it was too scary.

Guest sunnydays.

Wow, it has been quiet! I will share something then. :D
Today, while searching for kpop music to listen to, I remembered Shinhwa's fun in the car with kpop music during the MT episode (in which they trolled Eric). 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HycQuxP-RdE&feature=player_detailpage#t=3420s
It's sooooo entertaining to watch them dance & sing & rap in the car to all the other kpop music. I dance in the car all the time, but man would it be so fun to dance with them like that. :D They're so. awesome. Words cannot describe how awesome they are. 
They always get me on the "one two three for five six do it!" I think it's sooo funny when they all yell during that song LOLOL

Livework CEO Mr Lee update his facebook.
The company directly set up and operated by the Shinhwa members who are writing Korean idol group history everyday…
Shinhwa Company is already celebrating its 1st anniversary^^ I hope it will continue to be a reliable pillar of strength for Shinhwa in future…
CEO Eric, the Shinhwa members and the staff… And everyone who has been supporting us… All of you have worked hard, and please continue to work hard in future^^
CR: Lee Jangeon’s Facebook page + Absolut Shinhwa
Thanks for it.
Plus
Happy 1st Anniversary Shinhwa Company!

Guest AceKiller

even though im  not sure, yesterday while watching some show from mbc, i notice they play a little trailer for the god of victory (not sure who vs who, apparently, i think shinhwa ep is like the third one or so...) anyways, can someone help me confirm when will it be airing, i suppose after the hongchul vs haha for this week, may be they will be airing it?
thanks in advance :D