[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest quisty86

Andy was not with Teen Top on IY.Andy and Teen Top appeared on Qualification of men together,not IY

BTW have you watched the ep 155 of qualification of men ? I finally found the youtube links.I can share it if you haven't watched it.watching videos on dailymotion is a pain

Guest shaghayegh_song

it's ok dear,it's not like you did it on purpose :-*

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,lets watch the MVs on youtube from now on

Guest quisty86

It's from a fancam of Dongwan during one of the concerts in Japan :) Unfortunately, I don't have the link anymore. :( If someone still has it hehe. The fancam had me screaming both from jealousy and spazzing. 

Guest Bellatina

I'm somewhat glad that the old MVs Shinhwa is uploading has the Creative Commons badge on it. Anyone ever wonder who exactly is uploading them? lol XD I can only imagine one of the Shinhwa members :3

I'm somewhat glad that the old MVs Shinhwa is uploading has the Creative Commons badge on it. Anyone ever wonder who exactly is uploading them? lol XD I can only imagine one of the Shinhwa members :3

Guest Bellatina

I'm Shinhwa deprived. I think I pretty much watch most of Shinhwa's videos on YT.. Are there any places I can watch more Shinhwa videos?