[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Just drop in to say hi! I am more active in the ShinBang thread and seldom come here..I would try to visit this thread often. Some of you might have seen my tumblr =). Will try to keep it as alive as possible LOL!
Less than a week to Shinhwa in Singapore!!! Can't wait!

Shinhwa is catching up, there isn't a large gap between us and Shinee anymore. As along as we vote, I am sure we will surpass Shinee. :)
Let's get behind this and vote for Shinhwa. Our gift for them, our appreciation and love :x
Here's the evidence, which I uploaded through my twitter account.
https://twitter.com/venomoux_19/status/211817669073174528/photo/1/large
feel free to add me on twitter, my account is venomoux_19

Anyway, I think I introduce myself late. But I'm from Australia and been a Shinhwachangjo since they debuted but more so their 5th Album with Perfect Men.
So far loving their comeback, 10th Album and Venus promotion is fantastic, love it. Shinhwa Broadcast LOVE IT - can't help it but watch it over and over again. Their appearance on other variety shows/segments makes me love and appreciate them even more because of their strong friendship and how they didn't 'get carried and swept away' ad let fame interfere their work and relationship.  

Guest lyn487

@ramyunfave I'll be staying for 4 days, so I need a hotel that I can left my things while I enjoy the city.  ;)) Initially i wanted to book for a hostel but I'm worried about my things while I'm outside. I'm having hard time finding an affordable and yet has a good review hotel, its either too pricey or they are fully booked. anyway, what hostel did you booked?

Guest Bellatina

I actually think Shinhwa will win the 20s Performance.. o_o!! I was so happy when I checked the rankings. They are now at 34 when yesterday I believe they were at 28% before I ended my day. And the gap between first place is getting smaller..
Now it's 36.9%(SHINee) vs. 34.1% (Shinhwa)!! Hope they go to the Awards show for this :]

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

T-T i just voted for mnet and didn't realize how shinhwa was behind shinee. I just want to say Hi Shinhwa Changjo ^___^ first off i want to say that i listen to shinhwa when i was young because my auntie is in love with shinhwa. She even flew to korea to see their come back. I have to say i love my uncle the fact that he say he can never replace Shinhwa in her heart so he's not gonna stop her but support her. Now i really need to find a husband like him haha that can support my Super Junior fandom. I love Shinhwa Changjo they are really nice i remember when i went to korea at 8 with my auntie to a shinhwa concert and of course not being able to speak Korean since i am Vietnamese Chinese a shinhwa changjo took care of me as well and my auntie didn't even know her. Ahh great memories. My favorite member is Dongwan oppa :D
anyways fighting Shinhwa Changjo :) from an elf and a supporter of shinhwa changjo

Woah! Shinhwa and Shinee are tied with 36.1% votes! Shinee's only winning by 2 votes! Shinee has 184,797 while Shinhwa has 184,795. C'mon SHCJ lets do this!! Ack I'm excited to vote again tomorrow! I hope Shinhwa will only go up, up and up!! 

Guest Bellatina

The moment of truth!! Shinhwa beat SHINee, lol. I was so excited when I saw that but it's only by 0.3%. Let's keep voting to secure our spot!! :DD And how long since this voting has started? 3 days :DDamn, well I hope by the end of this session Shinhwa wins by a landslide.

Yes we are currently no. 1 on Mnet!!!
I've already used up all the accounts I have, so will vote again tomorrow! 
@midnightgirl: me too! I've watched the videos that they currently subbed and they were okay, sometimes the timing is a little fast though.

Guest quisty86

What there's a video of dongwan performing as tommy gnosis (hedwig's lover)??? Where where where? *panics* Bec. I've been trying to find it too :( And all I've seen are the pictures. 
Wah I really want to see him in Hedwig. I don't even think a dvd of the musical is available. :(