[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest sunnydays.

Special DVD coming in July. :D YAY more things to spend money on. hahaha.

I wonder if it's going to have English subs?

Guest kriza09

Sometimes I'm scared because they're all signed to their own individual entertainment companies. I know part of the reason why they do this is because this is how they ensure they have the most autonomy over their work - musically and theatrically (thus why they're the only group to be able to continue doing individual activities and still maintain their group for so long). But at the same time i'm afraid they'll lose out on opportunities that just automatically go to the bigger agencies....

But I guess if they're owners of their own company.. they receive more shares of the profit that they make from their work... =P

I had thought about that too.. Sometimes I wonder.. would they be more famous if they had stayed with SM or signed up with a bigger company like JYP/YG? Or if they had been given the same exposure and opportunities that the current idol groups get (Suju, 2PM, Bigbang, etc)? But the more I think about it, the more I feel I'm asking the wrong question. The question I should ask is: would they still be together if they had been with bigger agencies? Even the supposedly still together 1TYM has not released any album for a long long time. And even if they were still together and were really famous nationwide and international wide because of the support of those big agencies, would they really enjoy that fame? Would they be happy going back and forth Korea, performing in 3 different countries in a week, having only 3 days in a year to see their own parents? Would they be happy to get their privacy taken away, being put under microscope with the whole nation watching them, ready to scrutinize them at one single mistake, and also being followed around 24/7 by sasaeng fans?

Knowing Shinhwa, they would prefer a more laidback working atmosphere where they can do anything what they want without attracting too much attention. Now that I think about it, Shinhwa's current situation is the best and the most ideal for any idol group. The following twitter by Eric is the best example:

Everyone has worked hard today too! CEO M and just Dongwan, Hyesung, Junjin and Andy. After Music Core we gathered at Hyesung’s place to play and watch Shinhwa Broadcast before going for band practice later at night~ The kids are playing a football game. Win, CEO M!

Picture this: They just finished a performance, something they enjoy and are passionate about. Then they enjoy their family time by playing video game and watching their own show together in the comfort of their own house. Then after a few hour of fun, they carpool together for some more singing. And after all that, Eric and Hyesung most probably drive back together to their house. =)

As you see, they get paid for doing what they enjoy the best without being pressured by anyone. No one is forcing them to be someone they're not or to do something they don't like. Other idol groups can only dream to be in Shinhwa's position. Maybe that's why they always say they want to be like Shinhwa. ^^

I hope Shinhwa Broadcast gets signed onto a 2nd season. This show is too funny to only have one season... It'd be nice to be able to see Shinhwa work together as a group weekly even during the periods when they're doing individual activities...

kriza09, I completely agree with you. Shinhwa's current situation is probably what they've always wanted, and I believe it's what's best for them as well. I don't want them to be under a big agency because then they would have the "they're famous because they're with the biggest agency...etc" I want them to be famous on their own accord, and to set an example (which they're already doing) for everyone to follow. 
I'd be darn upset at jTBC if they do not sign another season for Shinhwa Broadcast. Seriously. They don't want me to go there. 

Haha okay I know most of you have already read this, but to the new fans here's something to laugh at:
Radio host : Who is the weirdest member in shinhwa?
Dongwan : I think Junjin and Eric do a lot of weird things.
Dongwan : They're unbelievable. When they wake up, they fold their blanket into an origami airplane..
Hyesung : And they're walking down the street when they suddenly turn to each other and start fighting with each other in Chinese!
Dongwan : They sing about Bap (rice) in Vietnamese.
Eric : No, Jin is the really weird one. How can a person do that to a doll that doesn't even speak. A bumblebee doll. It was about 3-4 in the morning, and he was beating up that bumblebee doll in the night, if i didn't stop him, he would have kept beating it up all night.
JunJin : Eric is the even weirder one. When I was beating up the bumblebee, he came up beside me and scolded the bumblebee, asking what it did that was so wrong. (laughs)
Eric : But the bumblebee must have done something wrong in order to get hit, right?
JunJin : Of course!!!! 

• Like 3

Does anybody know the Singaporean Changjo's that organize the placard, etc?
I remember reading it somewhere, but forget to bookmark the blog.  I remember they have the songlist+fanchant. I wanna start to remember the fanchant for SG concert.

Guest Animeuver

Does anybody know the Singaporean Changjo's that organize the placard, etc?

I remember reading it somewhere, but forget to bookmark the blog.  I remember they have the songlist+fanchant. I wanna start to remember the fanchant for SG concert.

Guest shaghayegh_song

Andy was not with Teen Top on IY.Andy and Teen Top appeared on Qualification of men together,not IY

BTW have you watched the ep 155 of qualification of men ? I finally found the youtube links.I can share it if you haven't watched it.watching videos on dailymotion is a pain