Welcome to our new site!

melkimx

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest savoir vivre

The new layout is getting me all out-of-joint, but maybe I just have to get used to it..

I'm loving the new features and to be honest, the forums looked more friendly haha...but aren't there any codes for the signature?

Guest kecebur

congrats and great job for the new soompi. still need alot of time to get used to it.

anyway, i can't enter this site via mobile phone or is there any mobile version? i hope it can be fixed sooooon.

thanks for you hard work n_n

yes, you can access soompi from your mobile phone! :)

really??

this is what appeared on my screen

lmngc.pngqbvgy.png

is it because i'm using opera mini?

Guest sherman

congrats and great job for the new soompi. still need alot of time to get used to it.

anyway, i can't enter this site via mobile phone or is there any mobile version? i hope it can be fixed sooooon.

thanks for you hard work n_n

yes, you can access soompi from your mobile phone! :)

really??

this is what appeared on my screen

lmngc.pngqbvgy.png

is it because i'm using opera mini?

not entirely sure about opera mini, but i would think that the site itself should work. try flushing your cache because opera mini's speed optimizations are heavily dependent on caching. let me know if that works!

Guest thoakun

I just registered for the old Soompie for a day then it was changed to the new interface. How do I open a new thread? I've had 12 posts.

Guest sherman

@thoakun on the left sidebar, below your username, there's a big purple button that reads "new thread"

Guest thoakun

@sherman: I'm pretty sure that I don't see any 'new thread' button. All I see is 'notifications', 'inbox' and 'bookmarks' buttons.

'

Congratulation on the new soompi

however I had some issue in using soompi with my firefox. The IE work preaty okay but the firefox I can only open the home forums but not the threads .

Also I seem to cannot post any comment VIA phone

Guest sherman

@thoakun not sure what was going on but i've just upgraded you to Member status. thanks for joining Soompi!

Guest thoakun

@sherman: Thank you, I finally see the 'new thread' button. And we definitely need the 'edit' option.

Guest sherman

@raine_evenstar yes it will be coming back. please bear with us as we work on finishing the migration and adding features :)

Hi all, we've written up a quick FAQ to address some of the repeated questions in this thread. Check it out! http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2000084/forum-launch-faq

For those of you who wanted to be able to follow an entire forum, try going to the notification preferences on your profile. There's an option there to follow certain forums. I don't think it works in quite the same way as IPB (not sure because I never tried to follow an entire forum before), but try it out!

Guest sherman

@kecebur unfortunately it seems opera mini is not supported then. we'll look into it but we can't make any promises on when and if it'll work in that environment :(

Guest jawe

Wow, Soompi looks great. I don't ever imagine vanilla engine can looks beautiful like this. Execellent! =D>

Archived