What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest pekkles

I love spicy food, but I have almost no tolerance T_T WHAT CAN I DO??? I can't eat half of my favorite foods without my eyes watering ><

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love hot stuff, and so I guess extreme, since I've been eating Chinese hot sauce with a lot of food since I was a kid. I don't find jalepenos that hot...and I absolutely love hot peppers at Subway, lol. I can take Si Chuan food very well.

Guest koreanishballet

on a scale of 5, probably 4?

i love chilli padi! i can just practically add it to anything..green chillies are nice too.

wasabi is just not my kind of tolerance..

its hard not to be able to take chilli in spore cos theres chinese, malay and indian food..loads of spice in everything

Guest sweet_treats1812

im not really sure what my tolerance level is :lol: i once took a pinch of wasabi and ate that..darn, it was HOT!

but i love spicy food~ :P i dont care if my tongue starts burning and my eyes start getting watery..i'd still eat spicy food any day :lol:

Guest akiralove

hmm...theres no limit to how much spicy i can eat!! ^_^

heheh but i dont really eat it much nemore cause

pimples -_-

but i love jalapenos! and basically...anything spicy! :P

Guest wemsicles

I LOOOVVEEE spicy food ^^ whenever we go to a korean restaurant i feed on kimchi :phew: and i put ........ its the chinese version of hot sauce? --> on basically everything :rolleyes:

Guest birthdaycakes

Well, I'm not Asian, but I don't think that really has anything to do with spice tolerance. Regardless, I don't seem to have a high tolerance for spicy things! The guy I am seeing cooked dinner for me and one thing (no idea what it was) was rather spicy. I told him so, and he just gave me a puzzled look, took some for himself and said, "What? Is there a problem with you?" Haha...and all of my friends laugh at me for my low spice tolerance as well. Oh well.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xxlingzz

im so not good at spicy food~

d first time i ate korean noodles..

i drank 1 litre of water.. hahahaha..

now.. i dun drink tat much water.. bt stil..

hafto to put a bottle of water beside me.. whenver

i eat korean noodless :P

Archived