*NEW* Son Ye Jin for CELINE

Guest chineseduckling

she look so gorgeous. i absolutely <3 her makeup. it makes her look soo sexy lol. i love her clothes too, she looks so spohisticated (sp??)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fattycake

her face and aura is the definition of classy. the clothes are to die for, they're looks so luxurious! my favorite picture is the black and white, the style modern yet timeless. she's incredibly gorgeous no matter what she's doing.

Guest sweet_hunny

Celine's outfits make her look very stunning and elegant and very classy too. I loved that collection by them because it looked "timeless"

Guest it's simply me

WHOA, she looks hella pretty here. Not even pretty, but very.. deep stylish? lol I don't know how to explain it, but it's pretty.

Guest chibimarukochan

what is she doing now? haven't realyl seen much of her lately. she's just fnished a series , right? anyways SYJ is looking good. =]

• 2 months later...
Guest suejinners

she has soo many looks to her

she looks really good in these

you should upload them onto imageshack or something cause they load reallllllly slowly

Archived