Welcome to the NHK

Guest Take Five

Guest Take Five

the old NHK topic got destroyed due to the forum rollback so i'll start a new one. hopefully the original poster doesn't mind.

banner_964.jpg~original
Plot Summary: Tatsuhiro Satou, 21 years old, thinks that everything that happen around him is a conspiracy. He figure out who is behind it all: The NHK, an evil secret company. “When you think anime, you think otaku. When you think otaku, you think people that dislike other people. Those people become hikikomori (people who shut themselves in)”. So Satou manage to uncover the plot of The NHK (stands for Nihon Hikikomori Kyōkai), after three years of shutting himself in (and rapidly approaching the fourth). In reality, he is nothing more then a NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training), desperately in need of a cure from that ‘disease’. He want to break out from the curse, but going out and getting a job is frightening enough for him. That is until he gets selected for a ‘project’; it is a plan to help hikikomori like him in facing the reality of this world.
Volumes: 8 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=188Published by: TokyopopAnime Episodes: 24

welcome-to-the-nhk-945322.jpg~original

Welcome_to_the_nhk.jpg~original

562713-welcometothenhkfull360707.jpg~ori

anyway, this is a pretty good manga. it's really crazy and hilarious but mentions a lot of serious issues at the same time. the anime is a bit tamer but i have more faith in it after watching episode 3. it also has the most insane ED ever. i love it.

• 2 years later...

yea i bet theres a topic already but who cares right?

gotta say one of my favs next to tengen toppa. just everything about it is just great. i especially like dark comedies like this, i havent really seen another anime like this one. if there is feel free to like tell me please haha

Guest Irysinon

yea i bet theres a topic already but who cares right?

gotta say one of my favs next to tengen toppa. just everything about it is just great. i especially like dark comedies like this, i havent really seen another anime like this one. if there is feel free to like tell me please haha

This is one of my favourite series. I can relate to the main character on so many levels and the show captures both comedy and drama with honesty. I love it. To this day, I can't find another similar Anime series. The novel is also one of my favourite books (obviously).

Guest KAITOU KID.

haha

this show was hilarious <3

but at times it was like NO NO WTF R U DOING.

xP. Like the pyramid scheme ahahaha.

Guest Take Five

^it is until near the end around the last 2 volumes. then it just turns into some kind of random mess where i have no idea what's going on.

Archived