hello..

guys count me in! i can be the asistant of the assistant of the assistant..(thats 3) heehee.

jill- TY for tha caps

cute gifs..

image376761.gif

image7496976.gif

image7722095.jpg

image6162365.gif

image3683650.gif

image7045137.gif

image6849048.png

image4580901.png

credits:nani

aaaahhh..Jang Hyuk is LOVEEEEEEE.....

thanks cholo and nani... I really need to start stretching my fingers to prepare myself for some major mouse clicking to save all those pics and gifs.

Jill4675 : hahahahahaha..."Kathyyyy..Kathyyyyy..."

Is it just me but it seems like for his Korean movies/dramas Hyuk always plays the role of either an arrogant know-it-all or a 'fiery' man (my kind word of saying a jacka@$--a loveable one though not the real pain in a butt kind). The only exception I can think of is Windstruck..but other than that he seems to always be cast for that kind of role.

I just hope he's not being typecasted to play these roles. Come to think of it the off-screen Hyuk seems to be very different than the on-screen Hyuk so I don't understand why he always seems to get that kind of role.

Off screen Hyuk is quite soft spoken and seems more on the reserved side a bit.

Just something that puzzles me...

I know he is VERY GOOD in playing those kind of roles..could it be that casting directors just immediately thinks of Hyuk when it comes to casting a 'hero who's a bit of a jerk/bad boy'?

Guest Jill4675

Tazza Episode 6 Caps, Second Half of the Episode

o-cha, you raise some questions for discussion...hard to say whether he is typecast. :huh: I don't really think so (We haven't seen Penthouse Elephant yet ;)), but Tazza is only the third drama after the army, right? So can we really draw any conclusions now? The parts have all been a bit different... The movie he did in Singapore (which went nowhere, no surprise) wasn't that type of role...

I will say: Directors, keep casting him, so we can enjoy more performances!!! :lol:

sunglasses2.gif

I will say: Directors, keep casting him, so we can enjoy more performances!!! :lol:

yeah, and we are looking forward to every performance he will do.. one versatile actor.. :)

more of huge caps courtesy of Nani

image1337034.jpg

image1270650.jpg

image2563818.jpg

image2407424.jpg

image9408326.jpg

image7587326.jpg

and gifs

image576581.gif

image2330619.gif

myhome.cururu.jp

Guest Jill4675

yeah, and we are looking forward to every performance he will do.. one versatile actor.. :)

cholo, thanks so much for continuously supplying us with Nani's goodies!!! :wub:

Here's a b/w banner with the pic you are using. I just love the "shades" pics...so cute!

sig40.jpg

sunglasses2.gif

cholo : aaaahh..the latest gifs are so cuuuteee

Tazza Episode 6 Caps, Second Half of the Episode

o-cha, you raise some questions for discussion...hard to say whether he is typecast. :huh: I don't really think so (We haven't seen Penthouse Elephant yet ;)), but Tazza is only the third drama after the army, right? So can we really draw any conclusions now? The parts have all been a bit different... The movie he did in Singapore (which went nowhere, no surprise) wasn't that type of role...

thanks Jill! I'll make sure to take periodic breaks..hehehe

I think about all of his Korean dramas/movies that's been released so far..let's see:

movies - Zzang, Public Toilet, Volcano High, Jungle Juice, Please Teach Me English, Windstruck (the exception)

dramas - Models, Into The Sunshine (I haven't seen this one so I don't know how his role was), Wangrung Family (haven't seen this one either but I, Successful Story of A Bright Girl, Dae Mang, Thank You, Robbers, Tazza

So far he's played mostly a hot-headed guy or a loveable jerk-type guy.

I'm not complaining or anything since more dramas/movies means I get to see more of Hyuk :lol:

I just find it very interesting that he seems to be getting these kind of roles while in real life he's quiet and reserved.

I wonder when the movie Penthouse Elephant will get released...wonder what kind of role Hyuk plays.

cholo, thanks so much for continuously supplying us with Nani's goodies!!! :wub:

Here's a b/w banner with the pic you are using. I just love the "shades" pics...so cute!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a347/Jil...0SIGS/sig40.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a347/Jil...sunglasses2.gif

thanks jill for the banner, can i borrow that for my siggy?

found some pics from the Penthouse Elephant shoot at Konkuk University

pics taken by chinese a fan studying in Konkuk Univerity

the film staff are shooting in this campus

20080617092639807a4_094023_0-1.jpg

20080629101518785_jpg.jpg

20080629101806507_jpg.jpg

20080629101814904_jpg.jpg

ms2008061618091849196_0.jpg

and an autograph signature for a fan

20080629101832816_jpg.jpg

credits: baidu

Guest Jill4675

thanks jill for the banner, can i borrow that for my siggy?

found some pics from the Penthouse Elephant shoot at Konkuk University

pics taken by chinese a fan studying in Konkuk Univerity

the film staff are shooting in this campus

[and an autograph signature for a fan

cholo, please help yourself to the banner! :) Here's a version with your screen name!

sig40cholo.jpg

Thanks for the pics from a lucky Chinese fan! I love the way JH signs his autographs; they always look great! (Wish I had one! :rolleyes:) It would have been so nice to be at that shoot!! ;)

What's with the tie-dyed T-shirt?!! :lol:

sunglasses2.gif

will post more of the up close pics of Hyuk later..

as promised...here goes.. :):)

image2292437.jpg

image2569257.jpg

image69185.jpg

image3262511.png

image5081809.png

image4395764.jpg

image6517957.jpg

credits:myhome.cururu

i also made some caps :D

1cholo.jpg

2cholo.jpg

3cholo.jpg

Guest Jill4675

as promised...here goes.. :):)

i also made some caps :D

cholo!! Thanks for the camera.gif So cute!!! :wub:thunk.gif

I hope I can make some Ep. 7 caps tomorrow. I need to pass the time until next Monday and Tuesday!!! :lol:

sunglasses2.gif

cholo : thanks for the pics....lucky fan..

groovy...tie dye shirts..hahahaha

Jill4675 : I haven't had time to save all the caps..but it's on my to do list for sure....got distracted by Kim Jong Kook's MV teaser trailer today..

needs to desperately go home so I can download epi 8.

Hi friends *wave wave wave*

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here and special thanks to cholo, Jill and o-cha for keeping the thread alive. You guys are awesome!!!!!

Our dearie Jang Hyuk is getting more and more brilliant in Tazza. Luv him!!!!

got distracted by Kim Jong Kook's MV teaser trailer today..

needs to desperately go home so I can download epi 8.

Haha...of course you are busy these days! Is his new album good??? I like to listen to his music. :lol:

wils dear..hope you get your compie fixed soon.

KJK hasn't officially released his album yet (it'll be released next week)..just a teaser trailer..but from that short teaser he sounds GREAT!

Seems like the Goni-Goni's Mom reunion scene is garnering a lot of talks...I can't wait to see Hyuk in what I'm sure would be an emotional scene....get the kleenex ready

Remember "Tissue! Tissue!" from Robbers? :lol:

wils dear..hope you get your compie fixed soon.

KJK hasn't officially released his album yet (it'll be released next week)..just a teaser trailer..but from that short teaser he sounds GREAT!

Seems like the Goni-Goni's Mom reunion scene is garnering a lot of talks...I can't wait to see Hyuk in what I'm sure would be an emotional scene....get the kleenex ready

Remember "Tissue! Tissue!" from Robbers? :lol:

Hopefully....but it doesn't look positive. :wacko: I will show it to my friend tonight and decide if I will buy a new one or not....

Oh.I see. It hasn't be released yet. I will look forward to listening to his music soon.

"Tissue! Tissue!" ~~ keke... I can't wait to see how Jang Hyuk expresses his mixed emotions to his mom for the scene.

From what I read from the homepage, the revenge scene (Goni defeated Kye Dong Choon in gambling) heated up viewers the most. ;)

hello guys... sorry for not being here for few days..

stuck with loads of work at the office.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

missed eveyone and i missed posting nani's caps also. heehee

caps from prev episode.. so we need lots o' tissues here. ..

and dont like hyuk in eyeglasses though.. :unsure::unsure: , i dont know, or is it just me..

image2129167.jpg

image5228060.jpg

image2329958.jpg

image73447.png

image3752041.png

image3468721.png

image1249858.jpg

image5148298.jpg

image8065287.png

image9260723.jpg

image9437792.png

image6938982.png