Guest hawthorn

Last night's KBS World Entertainment Relay

Pleased to share with you ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?cav3elddfmn

About Stars' name

http://www.mediafire.com/?02gmmjcttqn

nomu nomu komawoyo~~~ :D

my file in mediafire indicated 861 downloads...

861! Great! :lol::P:D

BTW, is this paragraph friendly to JH?

木讷张赫

酷得一塌糊涂

所有明星都绽开最灿烂的笑容走上红地毯和颁奖台,只有张赫是最酷的一个。他和笑靥如花的林心如(听歌,blog)一起走来,面无表情,酷得一塌糊涂。媒体拍照时,大家请他摆姿势,示意他挥手,只见他张开五指摆在身前,和严肃的表情形成了幽默的对比。

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2007-10-16/11001750694.shtml

nomu nomu komawoyo~~~ :D

861! Great! :lol::P:D

BTW, is this paragraph friendly to JH?

木讷张赫

酷得一塌糊涂

所有明星都绽开最灿烂的笑容走上红地毯和颁奖台,只有张赫是最酷的一个。他和笑靥如花的林心如(听歌,blog)一起走来,面无表情,酷得一塌糊涂。媒体拍照时,大家请他摆姿势,示意他挥手,只见他张开五指摆在身前,和严肃的表情形成了幽默的对比。

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2007-10-16/11001750694.shtml

1)What's 861? why great?

2)Comments on the above article.

It depends on how you want to interpret it, it can be sarcastic. Well, I choose to interpret it positively.

It says all the stars were smiling away while walking on the red carpet but JH was so cool. Comparing him with the smiling Ruby Lin, he was so 'cool' that he hasn't had any facial expression. When the media hinted on him to wave while taking photos, he just lifted up his palm with fingers wide open. Coupled with his serious expression, his actions becomes humourous.

3)There's another article about JH in 'my paper' today. I think it is quite similar to the one Amaryllis posted but in english.

1)What's 861? why great?

It depends on how you want to interpret it, it can be sarcastic. Well, I choose to interpret it positively.

It says all the stars were smiling away while walking on the red carpet but JH was so cool. Comparing him with the smiling Ruby Lin, he was so 'cool' that he hasn't had any facial expression. When the media hinted on him to wave while taking photos, he just lifted up his palm with fingers wide open. Coupled with his serious expression, his actions becomes humourous.

3)There's another article about JH in 'my paper' today. I think it is quite similar to the one Amaryllis posted but in english.

Haha, I was actually going to comment about the smiling thing. He seems to joke in interviews and such, but in events he rarely smiles. I don't really remember the last time I see a picture of him smiling. I guess he's just trying to focus.

Guest hawthorn

1)What's 861? why great?

861 is the number of people who downloaded the Amaryllis' video clip of "JH in Changi Airport". That clip is really great. And I'm glad so many people love JH. :lol:

Thank you for the translation. I hope it is not a sarcastic one. :)

How about this news clip (or this entry) of the ceremony? There was no audience, it seems. He might not have liked it.

861 is the number of people who downloaded the Amaryllis' video clip of "JH in Changi Airport". That clip is really great. And I'm glad so many people love JH. :lol:

Thank you for the translation. I hope it is not a sarcastic one. :)

How about this news clip (or this entry) of the ceremony? There was no audience, it seems. He might not have liked it.

Thanks for explaining on the 861.

Watched the clips. Indeed, there were no audience and the red carpet is really long and no wonder they walked so fast. He must have felt strange and who to smile to?

Maybe JH feels uneasy. From what I noticed, most of the male stars had their arm curled in when the female grabbed their arms, but JH did not.

Just my 2 cents worth. :P

Guest hawthorn

He must have felt strange and who to smile to?

That's what I thought.

From what I noticed, most of the male stars had their arm curled in when the female grabbed their arms, but JH did not.

Didn't he behave similarly to Fang Wong in Pusan?

He needs to play a nice, sophisticated guy once in some drama, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Guest hawthorn

:lol:

99b3f1b8.jpg

(I have changed the pic to hibino39's of #859 because it is clearer. Thanks hibino39 for the beautiful pics and hohomania for the information.)

Guest rainhero181430262800

Wow, is that jang hyuk's real body? He's hot! Thanks for the pics, and links everyone. I am still anticipating DOTD this january.

Guest hawthorn

Oh my hawthorn. I want a copy. Where do I get one?

erica1064: Sorry, I have no idea. I suppose there are Korean online bookstores with international shipping, but I do not know any of them. Does anybody know some?

Some pics from the magazine. Enjoy! :lol:

e9599caa.jpg

9cdf6c44.jpg

a588ca2d.jpg

dce7d173.jpg

017e75d6.jpg

93471565.jpg

hawthorn : OMG....those pics are...to die for....I really like seeing him in martial arts poses. He is the sexiest when he's doing Jeet Kune Do. Thanks for sharing.

hibino39 and hohomania : thanks for the pics and the links....

Jang Hyuk on the cover of November 2007 Men's Health

credit:popseoul

11cover.jpg

Oh my hawthorn. I want a copy. Where do I get one?

erica1064: Sorry, I have no idea. I suppose there are Korean online bookstores with international shipping, but I do not know any of them. Does anybody know some?

got two japanese online shops selling this magazine. don't know if they can ship to your place...

http://www.kstarmall.com/shopdetail/023001000053/order/(price: 1900 japanese yen)

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/yunisino/mensh711/(price: 2400 japanese yen)