Guest luisainfante

oh...oh...sobsob....Wendy.........I am so so jealous =X

die die ... must try to spot him in SIN =P

jiayou jiayou JY fans p(^^)q

Jason Scott Lee? Hey i like dis guy when he starred as Bruce Lee! And Robin leong? Isn't he the singaporean actor??

Guest lovewinter

:P ..Gonna be busy ..i have to see Jang Hyuk in person!!! :rolleyes: ..*winks at Azura*

Ha...ha...inez, count me in!

Hi Rgal, I was there and shook his hand too. He is good looking in person and soft spoken. But I think the filming only starts in August :unsure:

U really very fast ytday. i sms u not long to tell u n u manage to dash down so fast..hahahaha

if anyone does know of their movement, pls share with me....Rgal...now then i came to realise who you are....aiyoyoyo....i m in the fanclub...hahaha....silly me....all the while seeing u in KSW thread but dunno...silly me...

Eh, i hardly go KSW thread leh.. hahahaha u sure u got the rite Rgal.. hhehe

Anyway, just heard tat he is over at Central Square.. mi working now.. so cant go over...

Guest Jesw_21

hi hi Rgal,

u so well-informed hor....hope u still remb me....we share the same love interests....hee hee....

anyone who have Jang Hyk's news do let me know too! I'm keen to see him too!

p.s. Azura, still remb me? long time no see after the TB's event last year... i went over to yr booth to chat with you then....^^

U really very fast ytday. i sms u not long to tell u n u manage to dash down so fast..hahahaha

Haha..thanks for the tip last night. I was actually with Tiffany and Urs but the two ladies could not go with me so I went alone. It was worth the short trip. He wore a beanie with usual tee and jeans with LV bag. He must be thinking am I press or fan ^^. I said "Jang Hyuk ssi, welcome to Singapore !". He looked pretty tired but gave me a slight smile when shaking hands. I cannot believe I saw JH in person after all these years. :sweatingbullets:

Guest prita

wendy...do you have his photos while he's in SG ? please share here if you have ;)

we all love to see his recent pics...

wendy...do you have his photos while he's in SG ? please share here if you have ;)

we all love to see his recent pics...

I only saw him on arrival at airport last night..it was last minute notice from Steff and I did not take any pic. I am sure when filming starts, there will be pics posted ~~

But he is looking good ! :D

inez. can u tell me exactly when they are filming? coz i can go over the weekend!

Seriously Di i need infos on that myself!. I hope someone can post here!.

i m still waitin for more updates..hopefully can track where they r puttin them up.. tat will b easier...

Prob we need to tink tourisy plcs? since its a movie.. they have to take nice shots of sg rite?? hehehe

Wonder if my other frens got good shots of him at the airport....havent got time to check...