someone make me so mad during dinner, I lost all my appetite.

Was out all day and came back to see this news.

Wasnt there a novel call The Client by John Grisham? It was a turned into a movie too right?

Heard the director is really good?

Sounds like the lawyers may get more screen time?

Anyway glad that he has a new project on hand, knowing him,

he probably cant stand twiddling his thumbs at home.

Guest ClaudiaLsj

Yayyy :w00t: Finally there are good news! I saw that Sidus also confirmed about Hyuk's appearence in "The Client". I wonder if somehow it is related with the american movie or it's just a name coincidence.

In dongdrama it is written this short article:

"After leaving ‘Secret Garden’ (which thereafter cast Hyun Bin) and rumored to star ‘Poseidon’, Korean actor Jang Hyuk (The Slave Hunters) has been reportedly cast to upcoming thriller movie titled ‘The Client’ that co-stars with Park Hee Sun (A Barefoot Dream) and Ha Jung Woo (The Murderer).

The movie is expected to deliver a high suspense and unpredictable story that will not the audience go free until the very end. It will depict a fierce battle in courtroom between an elite attorney (played by Ha), who has to defend a murder suspect and, and a top prosecutor (Park), who believed that suspect is an actual criminal. The suspect will be played by Jang Hyuk who will be the key to this film.

‘The Client’ will crank-in from the end of November."

My link

Guest Jill4675

New Poster from Bohae

bokb21.jpg

OKAY!!! Let's all go camping! :wub::rolleyes::lol:

The movie sounds good...I'm glad he's not in Secret Garden...not sure if SG's going to be successful...I have my doubts... <_<:phew:

sunglasses2.gif

Thanks Claudia for the link. This is a all men movie ? Guess the only female (lead ?)in this is the dead wife :vicx:

The movie is expected to deliver a high suspense and unpredictable story that will not the audience go free until the very end.

Yay, this is my kind of movie!

I just saw some clips of the SG. Can't help thinking what if Hyuk's portraying the male lead character. Ha JiWon looks really great.

장혁ⓒ 약 2시간전

전 지금 홍콩입니다. 잠시 시간내서 컴퓨터 하는 중..

=============================================

张赫 2小时前(2010.10.29 16:40)

现在在香港,暂时用会儿电脑。。。

Hyuk's latest message on his Clog:

I am in HongKong now, got a bit of time to use the computer.

:D

EDIT>>His flight arrival was 1pm and the Hugo Boss event is at 7pm, so I guess thats why he has an hour or two of free time. But Mr Hyuk - you can talk so much during interview, please write more on your clog next time! :blink:

Guest ClaudiaLsj

Thanks Claudia for the link. This is a all men movie ? Guess the only female (lead ?)in this is the dead wife :vicx:

Yay, this is my kind of movie!

I just saw some clips of the SG. Can't help thinking what if Hyuk's portraying the male lead character. Ha JiWon looks really great.

I guess there aren't female characters at all :lol:

Today Another article came out:

Jang Hyuk – Ha Jung Woo – Park Hee Soon, cast in the movie ‘Client’

October 29, 2010

Seoul, Korea – Actors Jang Hyuk, Ha Jung Woo, and Park Hee Soon are set to meet in one courthouse.

On the 29th, a representative of Showbox Mediaplex announced that the three have been cast in the movie The Client (Director Son Young Sung), which is set to begin filming at the end of November.

The Client tells the story of the battle of wits between a defense lawyer and prosecutor during a case of a man accused of murdering his wife.

Jang Hyuk portrays the suspect ‘Han Chul Min’. Ha Jung Woo portrays defense lawyer ‘Lawyer Kang’, who wants to prove the innocence of the suspect, and Park Hee Soon portrays ‘Prosecutor Ahn’, who opposes ‘Lawyer Kang’.

It is directed by Son Young Sung, who directed The Pit and the Pendulum in 2009.

By Hyun Hwa Young (young@jtn.co.kr)

Hyuk arrived at HK @1pm Oct 29. Some fans were in the airport greeting him and took some pics of him. They went to the same restaurant sitting next to him while Hyuk's having lunch. More pics and details later.

Hyuk was probably ready to head back to his hotel.

71537_1703403711571_1432326846_1835772_611078_n.jpg

Hyuk's at the Boss Orange grand opening ceremony.

40720_1703699838974_1432326846_1836135_7329623_n.jpg

This picture is from HeRundong(an actor and singer fr Taiwan)'s blog. The lady is AngelaBaby, a super hot young model in HK.

source: http://t.sina.com.cn/herundong

55798559201010292317253560490299364_000.jpg

More pics here.

http://www.hyukbest.com/bbs/redirect.php?tid=19156&goto=lastpost#lastpost

http://www.hyukbest.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=19155&extra=page%3D1

Thanks Hahatk! I think He run dong is a nice guy too, as for Angelababy, I hv seen her b4 and after photos n boy there was a difference!

I reposted two pix here because the HyukBest link requires login. I encourage you guys to get an account although there maybe teething problems. If you have problems logging in after signing up, let me know, I will feedback.

th_IMG_08692.jpg

th_IMG_08682.jpg

(click to enlarge)

Pictures credit to Chengvivi in HongKong.

Guest Jill4675

Thanks Hahatk! I think He run dong is a nice guy too, as for Angelababy, I hv seen her b4 and after photos n boy there was a difference!

I reposted two pix here because the HyukBest link requires login. I encourage you guys to get an account although there maybe teething problems. If you have problems logging in after signing up, let me know.(click to enlarge)

Pictures credit to Chengvivi in HongKong.

Although the first link required a login, the second one got me in! I considered copying and reposting the pics, but was lazy...so thanks, qwenli, for doing it!

And thanks, hahatk, for the pics and links and, of course, I am ready to hear about what Hyuk ate for lunch!!! :lol: I wonder if he realized his fans were stalking him!!! :phew:

It is late and I need to get to sleep. Will look forward to more pics and news...!

I still didn't pack for my trip! :o Instead spent 1.5 hrs on video Skype talking to my friend in Japan... :wacko: Why do I procrastinate???

sunglasses2.gif

Hyukie looks fashionable in the Boss Orange opening. I wonder how long he is staying in HK.

The movie sounds very good actually. I can just portray Hyuk as the man accused of killing his wife..can just imaging his expression..his eyes...

hahatk: yeaaah I'm imagining SG with Hyuk too...I have a feeling even just the trailer will have a completely different feel with him in it..hehehehe.

love your new icon..he looks beautiful there!

qwenli: thanks for posting his cLog here. Glad to know he's actually updating it regularly.

Pics of Hyuk in Japan on the 28th? or was it the 27th?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=janghyuk&no=33821

Sidus releasing pics of Hyuk's vogue photoshoot..some unseen pics

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=janghyuk&no=33814

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=janghyuk&no=33813

Been reading on DC Hyuk...apparently Hyuk just won another award. This one Daesang from HanIl MoonHwa (Korea-Japan Cultural (Exchange?)).

Past winners include 2007 Kwon Sang Woo, 2008 Ji Sung, 2009 Jung Joon Ho.

This is voted by 700 representatives of Japan-Korea culture exchange.

Congratulations to Jang Hyuk on winning another award!

Hyuk will be leaving HK to China (unknown destination) on 10/31 @ 2pm. (Wonder if he has any jobs in China or just transfer to Seoul?)

source: Rita http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162&mforum=janghyukfc

Hyuk has a 1pm interview @ W Hotel( assistant mentioned at the hotel), on Oct 30. Then he'll do some shopping in TsimShaTsui (shoppers' paradise). Hyuk may want to buy some designers' gifts to Mrs. Hyuk :D

source: http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=161&mforum=janghyukfc

Hyuk's waiting for his ride @ the airport

75032_1704980430988_1432326846_1838881_5788235_n.jpg

The lady in the front asked the fans to stop taking pic of Hyuk

67640_1704982991052_1432326846_1838894_4484348_n.jpg

@ the party

37179_1704980630993_1432326846_1838882_414357_n.jpg

Pics by mimi

more pics in my Picasa album

http://picasaweb.google.com/hahatkhyuk/HyukInHK20101029?feat=directlink

Ocha and Hahatk - Thanks for all the infor and pix.

Jill - yr trip is round the corner? well all u need a credit card actually.heehee

Japan-korea culture exchange? hmmph sounds rather serious but good!

Another China trip? hmmph fishy, fishy, fishy. There shd be direct flights from HK to Seoul, no need to route to China...must be exploring another job... :)

oh no, not another Chinese drama I hope :( One is bad enough... I wouldnt mind a decent Chinese movie though :P

hahahahahahhaha....we're still scarred by Fall In Love With Anchor Beauty....:lol:

Well..maybe a Chinese CF? That's fine. Yeah a good Chinese movie will be acceptable too..hehehe.

hahatk: Thanks for the schedule update..hehehe..this is why I love Hyuk going to China (HK included) since we actually know more about his schedule when he's there..hahahahahaha

Do you all know what Hyuk's official website put in his schedule for this week?...Nothing...while we know better that he's busy in HK and China.lol.

a couple of the Vogue phostoshoots that I like

janghyukv10102806.jpg

janghyukv10102807.jpg

Hello everybody, we have goodies from our HK friends, here are links to their posts at Baidu:

Arriving at HK airport

Photo with Fan, Irene

Hugo Boss event shots

Hugo Boss event paparazzi

Hugo Boss event VIDEO

Credits to Irene, Ling Ling and all.

---------------------

Translation of the short interview in the first video:

Question: Which HK director would you like to work with?

Hyuk : I have worked with Chan Guo, if he invite me to shoot with him again, I will definetly work with him. Yep I will like to work with him. There are many good directors in HK, if I have a chance, I will like to work with all of them. I grow up watching HK movies, so I have a very good impression of HK movies.

----------------------

when did he work with Chan Guo? Was it the MTV with Elva Hsiao? Anybody knows?

when did he work with Chan Guo? Was it the MTV with Elva Hsiao? Anybody knows?

'Chan Guo' is Fruit Chan. He's the director of 'Public Toilet' that Hyuk and Jo In-Sung in it. He's a quite famous HK director. Public Toilet is a very different and unique movie.

Happy Halloween to everyone :ph34r: I had lots of fun in my Halloween party last night. Meow........

hahatk -Halloween can be so fun. Seems like a lot of other places outside of States is celebrating it too. Oh the public toilet movie, haha. Jo In Sung is in the army now, I only like him in Frozen Flower.

I was just watching a HK entertainment news of this station call TVB8 and they featured the Hugo Boss event. They gave more time to He run dong and Angelababy and Hyuk appeared last.

Here is what Hyuk said:

"The HK fans seems to be very enthusiastic, I am very happy/touched that they come here and wait for me. I seldom come HongKong so maybe that is the reason. The Korean fans are not like that, maybe because they an see me regularly. I hope I can come HongKong more often to see the fans here. (reporter asked his opinion on Angelababy). She is pretty and exudes self confidence, HongKong women are like that. Similar to Korean women."

By the way, the sunglass he was wearing at the event, was from Hugo Boss...I saw the words on the side of the frame.

------------------

Latest Clog message at 18:30

4일간의 바쁜 일정을 마치고 귀국했습니다. 조만간 공개할게요. 좋은 저녁보내시길 바랍니다^^.

After 4 days of busy schedule have finally ended and I have reached home. Inform everyone as soon as I can, wishing everyone an enjoyable night.

:wub: Yes Hyuk, I will have a good night.

Thanks to all the HK fans for all the pics and clips!

I wonder why Hyukie responded to the question in Korean....maybe he doesn't feel confident with his English anymore? He needs to ask xdongsaeng to tutor him again :lol:

His hair is getting sooooooooo long. Gaaaah I can't wait to see him back on screen (big and small).

Ocha - Is there going to be a presentation ceremony for the award he won at the korea-japan culture exchange?

Hyuk just updated his clog again...

장혁ⓒ 약 5시간전 (about 20101102 14:30)

장혁입니다. 사실 개인적인 사진을 잘 안찍어서 보여드릴 모습이 별로 없네요. 매니저가 찍은 휴대폰 사진이라도..괜찮으시다면^^

=======================================================================

I am Jang Hyuk. Actually, I usually dont take private shots thats why I dont have pix to share with everyone. The photo taken by my manager is not bad too.

장혁ⓒ 약 3시간전 (about 20101102 16:30)

여기는 일본. 앙리뒤낭 어린이재단 행사에 영광스럽게도 한국대표로 참석했습니다. 심장병을 가진 아이들을 위한 행사여서 더욱 뜻깊은 자리였어요. 앞으로 좋은 활동 하렵니다.

=============================================================================

This is in Japan. I am very honoured to be the korean publicity ambassador for the Henri Dunant Children Foundation charity event. This event is for kids with heart problems. Hence it is very meaningful, I will participate in such meaningful events.

henri.jpg

Guest Jill4675

Now in Singapore...just got caught up with the thread! Thanks to you all for the latest info...I still wish he'd start using Twitter!!! :rolleyes:

Must get going...my circadian rhythm is still a bit messed up after a total of 21 hrs flying... <_<

Edit: Did anyone post this link here? For sure, beautiful pic of Hyuk!

Dramabeans

sunglasses2.gif