Guest o-cha

imogene : hahahahaha...shirtless is the key word there..substantial enuff! :lol:

Anyways some more news about Danbi program...

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201007042006531001

2010070420065310011.jpg

It said that while in Mongolia, Hyuk worked really really hard.

Hyuk said "I knew beforehand that I will have to work hard at this program. Because this is solely a work that relies on strength I have to work hard."

and he also said "I will work as hard as I can until my blood vessels burst."

Our Hyukie...lol..lol...the hardworking serious man....that's why we love him, yeah? hehehehe

Guest o-cha

Danbi streaming....click on the vid player in the link

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=janghyuk&no=26724

On a non Danbi related topic....

If Hyuk is doing Secret Garden, then a good chance we might see him back on screen in September. Secret Garden is slotted to be the next drama after Life Is Beautiful. Life Is Beautiful is supposed to end in early September, barring any extensions. I haven't been able to find any more news on Secret Garden..just hope we know soon either way..whether Hyuk will be in this drama or not.

Regarding the Genghis Khan comment and response, that is so Hyukie's style and the lady's answer really cracks me up ! Thanks Jen!

Hyuk looks so great in this Danbi trip. I like his new haircut. Of course, he's shirtless riding the horsie is wonderful that I can't miss.

ocha: I find it strange that there's no more news about Secret Garden if it's going to be aired this Sept. Hyuk is so busy lately for the CF and magazines interviews. Another drama in September seems almost impossible. But then, Hyukie is superman and makes impossible possible ;) .

ocha: I find it strange that there's no more news about Secret Garden if it's going to be aired this Sept. Hyuk is so busy lately for the CF and magazines interviews. Another drama in September seems almost impossible. But then, Hyukie is superman and makes impossible possible ;) .

Ho Ho, the shirtless thing at least evoke some comments from Imogene! :lol:

I havent watch the video yet, but there are no subs right?

Abt secret garden: perhaps SBS may be trying to milk their world cup rights to the max, after world cup finals on the 11th, maybe they will start updating on their drama? Did they say anything about their other drama, or is it just secret garden that is under wraps?

Yeah Sep seems abit rushed, but I guess alot of times when the news come out there is already some poster or screen shots, so they could be filming it secretly? Also korean drama has a tendency to shoot so close to deadlines that even after it commence the shooting is still far from completion? Any other drama that could possibly be slot in to take the place?

I just think this Secret Garden is really Secretive! :ph34r:

Guest o-cha

True true...most Korean dramas are shot on the fly. So it is still possible for Hyuk to be doing in Secret Garden in August.....but geez talk about no leeway on time.

Our superman is busy making money for both Sidus and his own family now laugh.gif...I won't be surprised if he does indeed take Secret Garden amidst his gazillion CF and magazine photoshoots right now.

SBS dramas are floundering right now (thanks to world cup sleep.gif ) so the drama news and expectations are generally low key.

EDIT: Found this on DC MBC

Drama Lineup for this year. I took out the info for the daily dramas since it probably won't pertain to Hyuk at this time.

dramalineup.jpg

Other Dramas not yet in the lineup or with no broadcast station yet

otherdrama.jpg

So if Beautiful Life does get an extension then Secret Garden may not air until December at the latest....not bad...gives Hyuk a chance to breathe a bit...hehehehe.

ocha: Wow ! These tables are complicated to read. It took me a while to kind of figuring them out. Not sure if I really understood. Anyway, Secret Garden is definitely in a secret mode. Other than the name of the script writer and SBS, we still don't know much about it!

Kim Suro said Hyuk was not the bread winner for Sidus. I guess it's not so true now. Hyuk works extra hard and he's worth twice the man power of others. With the success of Chuno, his CF and interviews are all lining up.

Pictures released by SBS Power FM 'Power of choehwajeong Time'. Jang Hyuk, Korea's Johnny Depp.

06_71155.jpg

source: http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=127839652471155002

more pictures in Baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=820105730

Guest o-cha

ahhh sory I should've explained the table a bit..heheheh

Basicaly going horizontally on the top are the months (Jan-Feb,Mar-Apr,May-Jun,Jul-Aug,Sep-Nov)

Stations as we can see is on the left side

Dramas in pink/purple are dramas currently airing.

hahatk: do you happen to have the radio link for SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time'?

Edit: Some stuff from the radio show. Hyuk talked about his wife. I'll post the parts that pertain to this.

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201007071326293&mode=sub_view

이날 최화정의 “첫눈에 반한다는 말을 믿느냐? 그리고 아내의 어떤 모습에서 사랑을 느꼈나?”라고 묻는 질문에 장혁은 “지금의 아내에게 첫눈에 반했다.”며 “운동을 한 뒤 계단을 올라가는데, 내려오는 아내와 눈이 마주쳤다. 순간 사랑을 느꼈다”라고 말해 로맨티스트의 면모를 과시했다.

Choi Hwa Jung asked "Do you believe in love at first sight? And what was your wife doing when you realized you love her?". Jang Hyuk answered "I just finished working out and was going up the stairs when I saw my wife coming down the stairs and our eyes met. That is the time when I felt love."

이어 “아내의 사랑을 얻기 위해, 여자 38명이 있는 필라테스반에 들어가서 3개월을 버텄다”며 “아내의 전화번호를 알게 된 후 전화를 끊지 못하게 하고는 밤새 통화를 하다 결국 피곤한 아내가 다음날 코피를 흘렸다”고 털어놨다.

He also said "In order to get my wife's love, I had to endure being among 38 women in a Pilates class." He continued "After getting my wife's phone number, I talked to her. I didn't want to end the conversation and we talked on the phone all night. Because of this my tired wife had a nosebleed the next day."

Guest Jill4675

Thanks, guys, for all the latest news, pics, links, etc.... hahatk,I'm pretty sure that was simply a typo and it should have said that ♥Hyuk♥ is NOW the breadwinner. NOT should have been NOW... because he IS!!! ;)

PS: I LOVE the stuff about his wife!!! Thanks, o-cha! May they be happy together forever...!

I love the Mongolia screen caps...they remind me of my trip to Mongolia (horseback riding and camping) a few years back...really interesting place... In fact, my first trip to Asia was to Inner Mongolia (China) long ago. Wish I could have been on that Danbi shoot!!! :lol::wub: !!!

sunglasses2.gif

ocha: I always wondered why Hyuk'd gone to a pilates class. Hyuk finally admitted he went to pilates because of Yeo-jin ssi ! ^_^

Sorry, I don't have the link for the radio talk show. Hope someone will share it soon. As a matter of fact, I wish there is video link for it. I remember watching a video that LDH participated a radio talk show with Kim HeeChul right after Chuno was done broadcasting. I'm hoping for it.

Jill: You should have volunteered to be tour guide for Hyuk in Mongolia :D

Guest o-cha

Thanks, guys, for all the latest news, pics, links, etc.... hahatk,I'm pretty sure that was simply a typo and it should have said that ♥Hyuk♥ is NOW the breadwinner. NOT should have been NOW... because he IS!!! wink.gif

PS: I LOVE the stuff about his wife!!! Thanks, o-cha! May they be happy together forever...!

I love the Mongolia screen caps...they remind me of my trip to Mongolia (horseback riding and camping) a few years back...really interesting place... In fact, my first trip to Asia was to Inner Mongolia (China) long ago. Wish I could have been on that Danbi shoot!!! laugh.gifwub.gif !!!

sunglasses2.gif

Gosh yes I meant to type NOW not NOT..laugh.gif Darn my stubby chubby fingers! laugh.gif

It is tht truth though...Hyuk is probably the 'hottest' Sidus star at the moment.

Wow that's interesting that you've been to Mongolia...how cool... Hyuk shud've asked his fans if anyone has been to Mongolia and are willing to volunteer as guide..we all would've volunteered you Jill..hehehehe

ocha: I always wondered why Hyuk'd gone to a pilates class. Hyuk finally admitted he went to pilates because of Yeo-jin ssi ! happy.gif

Sorry, I don't have the link for the radio talk show. Hope someone will share it soon. As a matter of fact, I wish there is video link for it. I remember watching a video that LDH participated a radio talk show with Kim HeeChul right after Chuno was done broadcasting. I'm hoping for it.

Hyuk is such a romantic when he talks about his wife...when he said he knows he's in love when he saw her going down as he goes up the stairs and their eyes met.....sighhh.....

I think Hyuk talked about this pilates thing before too..I can't remember which show but he kindda mentioned how at first Yeo Jin-ssi didn't give much attention to him but after a while (after he endured months of being the only guy in the class) that she softened up.

Let's hope we get vid from the interview. I think Choi Hwa Jung Power Time normally has VOD the next day...so maybe today or tomorrow it might be up.

EDIT: Just saw on the news that Secret Garden is going to air in September after Life Is Beautiful

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010070611161708788&type=1&outlink=1

SBS 드라마 '파리의 연인', '온에어' 등을 합작한 김은숙 작가와 신우철 PD의 만남으로 또 한 번 화제가 되고 있는 멜로판타지 드라마 '시크릿 가든'이 9월 시청자들과 만날 예정이다. 현재 SBS 주말드라마 '인생은 아름다워' 후속으로 편성이 잡혀 있다.

The collaboration of writer Kim Eun Sook and PD Shin Eun Chul of 'Lovers in Paris' and 'On Air' is attracting a lot of attention. They plan to comeback in a melo fantasy drama 'Secret Garden' set to be aired in September. This drama will replace the current SBS weekend drama 'Life Is Beautiful'.

Thanks Ocha for the translation. Hyuk is very sweet and he seems to know what he wants. Very focus and determine, which are the traits of a successful person ;)

What really amazed me was when he met her in 2002, he was already a celebrity, I wonder how he endure the pilates class! And for Mrs Jang who ignored him at first, good for her - let the man come to you yeah! :lol:

Oh Jill - wow, you have been to inner mongolia! Must have been real interesting.

So they talk about Secret Garden airing in Sep but with no infor on the cast? Hmmm, I hope all these secretive build up really leads to something interesting! :P

Guest jen2010

The kind blogger just uploaded the video of the radio show that Hyuk went

http://sundaru.blog114.fc2.com/blog-entry-665.html#more

A flying kiss at the beginning *grins*, which I've no idea what are they talking about :P

Guest o-cha

jen: Thanks for the link! Watching it now...hehehe

Secret Garden is definitely secretive...for a drama that is supposed to air in September we have zero information on casting...which makes me doubt the September broadcast date. I mean if they've found a male lead (which we think might be Hyuk?) shouldn't they announce it to drum up interest. If it's indeed Jang Hyuk..for goodness sake it's Jang Hyuk! Probably one of the hottest male stars in Korea right now...they should be announcing it with a banner :lol:

Unless they're not done with the actual negotiation yet. Hyuk might already be reading the script and imagining his role but the production company and Sidus might not have come to an agreement yet on the money issue.

As expected Eider announced Jang Hyuk as their model on July 8...they just annouced Jang Hyuk and Chun Jung Myung as their models.

2010070817053833142_1.jpg

Guest o-cha

It's Official!!!!!!

Jang Hyuk coming back with a new drama Secret Garden.

http://news.donga.co...0709/29738753/1

장혁 ‘안방 컴백’

Jang Hyuk 'Small Screen Comeback'

27136498.6.jpg

추노’의 장혁이 돌아온다. 상반기 화제작인

3월말 ‘추노’를 끝으로 휴식기를 갖고 있던 장혁은 9월 방송 예정인 SBS 새 드라마 ‘시크릿 가든’에서 학벌, 재력에 외모까지 모두 갖춘 완벽남 김주원을 연기한다.

After the end of 'Chuno' in March and resting, Jang Hyuk will be the perfect man Kim Joo Won-perfect in education financial power, appearance- in SBS new drama 'Secret Garden'.

이정연 기자 annjoy@donga.com

We knew about this a long time ago thanks to qwenli's CIA-like intelligence power wink.gif

Now...who will be the female lead? hehehehe

Guest ripgal

OMO OMO!!!

I was browsing thru the Korean/Chinese sites and I saw this news...immediately came to check!

It's kinda unbelievable... cos I wanna ask, HOW ON EARTH does Hyuk divide his time?!!

First 6 months of Chuno, then 2 months of AAE remake, and now this?

But anyway anyhow, can't wait!

Guest o-cha

OMO OMO!!!

I was browsing thru the Korean/Chinese sites and I saw this news...immediately came to check!

It's kinda unbelievable... cos I wanna ask, HOW ON EARTH does Hyuk divide his time?!!

First 6 months of Chuno, then 2 months of AAE remake, and now this?

But anyway anyhow, can't wait!

Hahahha..ripgal...you're not the only one wondering how Hyuk does that..... we joke and call him superman..because srsly..does this guy ever sleep???

Chuno until March then a few days break before he flies to China to film AAE for 2 months or so...not to mention all the CFs (Powerade, Chicken Mania, Edier) and photoshoots (3-4 magazines?), interviews,etc....

Dude is seriously taking his role as a provider for his family seriously.

Still shaking my head though at his busy schedule.....

Guest ripgal

Working keeps him sane I guess... haha..

Now I'm excited about the female lead they're gonna cast..

Have no idea about the plot but I read before that Choi Kang Hee was being considered/or considering?

I'm hoping for actresses in the likes of Son Ye Jin or Ha Ji Won...heheh..:P

Guest eatnsnooze

Working keeps him sane I guess... haha..

Now I'm excited about the female lead they're gonna cast..

Have no idea about the plot but I read before that Choi Kang Hee was being considered/or considering?

I'm hoping for actresses in the likes of Son Ye Jin or Ha Ji Won...heheh..:P

Choi Kang Hee as in his "dead girlfriend" in Thank You? They sure love pairing him up with old co-stars... :sweatingbullets:

Though, I would rather see him star with Ha Ji Won :phew:

Guest ripgal

^Oh the Choi Kang Hee thing was like 2 months ago? DC had speculated that the male lead would either be Song Seung Hun or Joo Jin Mo, but none of them realized. And now Choi Kang Hee's filming a movie... I'm not sure whether she's still being considered.

I'm just dreaming SYJ and HJW cos the former just got done with a drama, and the latter's more to movies nowadays? Don't think they'll be returning to the small screens that soon.

Ermm.. well.. maybe... Lee Min Jung? hehe...

Guest eatnsnooze

^Oh the Choi Kang Hee thing was like 2 months ago? DC had speculated that the male lead would either be Song Seung Hun or Joo Jin Mo, but none of them realized. And now Choi Kang Hee's filming a movie... I'm not sure whether she's still being considered.

I'm just dreaming SYJ and HJW cos the former just got done with a drama, and the latter's more to movies nowadays? Don't think they'll be returning to the small screens that soon.

Ermm.. well.. maybe... Lee Min Jung? hehe...

Well, if we're talking wish-lists...I wouldn't mind getting Onion back one more time :sweatingbullets:

Now back to reality.