Guest o-cha

thanks for the pics hahatk! They look even better in much better quality..hehehehe. will be saving them.

Hyuk is in Japan now? or maybe that was just an older pic?

Gosh..so shocked about Park Yong Ha.........

Hyuk @ Park Yong Ha's wake....tears.gif

100701_4c2b6777a3b19.jpg201007010000773572_1.jpg1664_L_1277911236.jpgPYH2010070100070001300_P2.jpgNISI20100701_0003112542_web.jpgPYH2010070100060001300_P2.jpgnews1277911268_210093_1_m.jpgimage_readtop_2010_344937_1277910086289517.jpg

Guest Jill4675

Thanks, everyone, for the latest pics...our boy is looking great these days... :wub:

Yes, it was a horrible shock to learn about Park Yong Ha... Such a waste for someone so young to die...he was clearly in a lot of pain and not many people were aware of it. It's a reminder that we all should be a lot more mindful of what's going on with our friends... I enjoyed him so much in Story of a Man... Now I don't know whether I can watch that again... :(

I wish they'd fix the board settings. There's no excuse for the disappearance of the Hangul and all this gobbledygook...It's a Korean board and we should be able to see Korean!!! :angry:

sunglasses2.gif

Ocha - Thanks for all the pix.

I think Hyukie look fabulous even without makeup and styling.

His hair is permed at the end now, hmmmm.

And the white shirt is all crisp.

Good job Mrs Jang, for keeping a new shirt at hand for emergency occasions!

Hope Hyukie is feeling ok.

Guest dhe2

halo

hi 

i'm new here, but i like Jang Hyuk since he plays as min gi seo in Thank You

can you tell me, where is the treth of Thank You in soompi

thanks

Guest o-cha

thanks for the pics qwenli! They look great!

I wonder when we'll hear about his next drama.....

Just saw on the news that Hyuk's Danbi episode can be seen on July 4th at 5:20PM (Korea time)..the station is MBC

201007021555779152_1.jpg2010070214593543403_1.jpg

Guest o-cha

thanks dearies for the update...Hyuk's Danbi is today! I don't think I can watch live...but hopefully there'll be dl links...hehehehe

Guest jen2010

wow, that is fast. Me too, I hope that there'll be dl links.

Read from one of the Japanese fan's blog that tonight's episode is part 1 and there is a possibility that there are 4 parts to it? Hyuk will also be demonstrating his express horse riding speed (hmm, what is this?) :P

Translated this from MitzuCat's translation of the Japanese article.

上野まり子的张赫东京影迷会报导

Translation of the recent Tokyo fan meeting by a Japanese reporter. This reporter specializes in interviewing asian stars and is quite credible/respected in Japan for Korean entertainment news.

“Life is formed from the accumulation of experience”

After Chuno, in order to film the remake of All about Eve, Hyuk travelled abroad and was rather lonely in Shanghai for 2 months. He invited the co-stars of Chuno to Shanghai but nobody came.

Upon returning to Seoul, he chat with Kim Ji Suk for a night and hope Kim will do well in the army. After talking passionately for a long time, Hyuk spoke in Japanese “I am really sorry”(because he spoke for too long). After this, there was two video messages from Kim Soo Ro and Danny Ahn.

While filming the action scenes, Hyuk fell off the horse twice and had a number of bruises and scars.When he was just a new actor, there was a stuntman who got into a major accident while doing a stunt for him. From that time on, he felt that his own emotions should be expressed by himself. Hence almost 100% of actions are done by himself. Only in this way, then it is worth it.

Next, the one and only in Japan’s“wooden man” was brought on stage, in Korea there were also only two. One in the training hall and one in his home. Hyuk removed his jacket and performed Jeet kune Do. More than the training of the body, it involves training the thought process. As with acting, these are not taught but accumulated slowly, building from the bottom to the top. This also applies to interpersonal relationship, slowly getting to know each other, than getting closer. This is what Hyuk believes.

At this point, the emcee requested to see his abs, the audience roar in response. “really? I am very shy… Just a bit”, after saying this, he lifted his shirt upwards slightly. Although the abs were great, I was actually looking at the great contour of his waist.

19ca53667b538519ab184cde.jpg

Coming back to the stage, Hyuk sang the theme song of the movie “Rain and you”, during the middle music part, he wave to everyone. Explaining why he chose this song, he said this movie is about the industry, the support of fans and their influence, it reflects my gratitude (to fans). Hyuk says initially he wasn’t sure what he can do, what to perform during the fan meet. But now he is more relax, even if it is just feeling what fans feel, treasuring the time together, being happy together.

Actor Hyuk talking about Hyuk

Recalling that he entered university because of sports but because of parental objections, he changed and become an actor, in the course of these 10 years, he has never thought of given up.

What about his shortcomings?

There are many, like not having anything. As a base, by slowly accumulating experience, this is my strength as well.

About his works:

Tazza was adapted from a comic and was ever a movie. Go Ni is a character that everyone is familiar with. As a character in a drama, how should he convey it differently, he thought about it for a long time. Versus displaying gambling skills, his emphasis was on how a person who had veered from normal life returning back to the ordinary.

After discharging from the army, he often acted as a rebellious, out of the ordinary but slowly seeing warmth type of characters. In this manner, we can see his aspirations as an actor. Looking at the popularity of all his works, Hyuk happily said that “The fans of today are my brilliant scouts” (leading the way).

Talking about his childhood:

Looking at the few shots that created a furore in Korea, Hyuk says that he wants to give to his children what he got from his father. When he was young, his parents were so impressed with him being able to draw crosslines (I am not sure what this is), now he see his son doing that and it seems to rerun of his parent’s experience.

Besides DVDs, he also collects figurines like Bruce Lee, dragonball and other comic characters. He especially like the figurines that were made after him. Recently his older son is at the age of demolition, and Hyuk has to protect his own figurines (those modeled after him), making sure that they are far from his son.

(Mitsucat’s note: From other interviews, when Hyuk was asked if he will blow up at his son from spoiling his stuff, he said no, he will just lecture him and tell him “this is very important, you must take care of it”, to lecture a 2/3 year old child is really the thing that Hyuk will do!)

Fans questions time: He learned horse riding because of Chuno. His favourite movie is the Godfather. Watching this show after awhile, the feeling he gets from Al Pacino and Robert De Niro’s acting is always different.

After that, he sang another song. He didn’t sing well but everyone felt his sincerity. Hyuk read his letter to fans, just like slowly building a character in a show, the stability of the heart is built slowly. Thank you everyone for allowing him to slowing build his confidence, security and peace. “From the bottom of my heart, love you all”, after that threw fly kiss to everyone and left the stage.

8703359b207ed788c9eaf4de.jpg

Jang Hyuk as an actor, does not rest on his laurels, he said “acting has no limits”. Hope everyone will continue to watch him performed passionately in his path as an actor. Of course he is good looking plus the charm of a good heart, what will he act as in future and how will he grow, we shall happily look forward.

DC Sevas Tra has posted caps of the Danbi TV program. I wonder if Cutegirl will UL this ! I want to watch this. I remember reading somewhere that there are 4 shows altogether. Does anyone know ?

Hyuk will also be demonstrating his express horse riding speed (hmm, what is this?) :P

Jen: Hyukie's great at any sports ! This cap shows his skill of riding horse and race with ?

1278240904_201007041956044752289801_0.jpg

1278240702_201007041953280104289801_0.jpg

1278241120_201007041959490649289801_0.jpg

1278243219_201007042034067119289801_0.jpg

There are many more caps at DC !

source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=janghyuk&no=26657&page=3&bbs=

Guest jen2010

This site has posted the streaming video

http://sundaru.blog114.fc2.com/blog-entry-663.html

Didn't know that one episode is so short :P

Read from the comments that when Hyuk was explaining chingis khan,

they fastforwarded his longwinded speech

After that, they asked the girl standing next to her,

what she learnt from Hyuk's explanation,

Her reply was------

chingis khan is a male XDDDDDDDD

Guest redevilica

Jang Hyuk only appears on the 2nd part of Danbi (the last 15 mins). His episode will continue next week ^^

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Danbi in East Timor Part 4 (2010-07-04).avi [699.71 MB]

Part 1: Doo Joon (BEAST), Shin Sae Kyung, Kim Yong Joon (SG Wannabe), Marco, Kim Yong Man, Kim Hyun Chul, Jung Hyung Don, Jo Dong Hyeok | Part 2: Jang Hyuk, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Sa Rang, Jang Hee Jin, etc

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

[HQ] Danbi in East Timor Part 4 (2010-07-04).avi [699.71 MB]

Part 1: Doo Joon (BEAST), Shin Sae Kyung, Kim Yong Joon (SG Wannabe), Marco, Kim Yong Man, Kim Hyun Chul, Jung Hyung Don, Jo Dong Hyeok | Part 2: Jang Hyuk, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Sa Rang, Jang Hee Jin, etc

East Timor? I thought they were in mongolia??

Guest o-cha

East Timor? I thought they were in mongolia??
East Timor was for part 1 cast. Hyuk and his crew definitely went to Mongolia..hehehe Ahhh I haven't had time to download. How was Hyuk? jen: lol lol lol...that is so Hyuk..to go to lengths explaining things..I can just imagine it laugh.gif

Posting news article on Hyuk's Danbi http://news.tvreport.co.kr/main.php?cmd=news/news_view&idx=53513

20100705_1278272813_61474800_2.jpg

Kim Su Ro said Hyuk is now the bread winner of the company and that Hyuk is the most well-recceived person in the company (most popular/important). Kim Su Ro said that in the past it was Jo In Sung but that now it's Jang Hyuk. and this one about Jang Hee Jin's Genghis Khan comment..lol http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=127828327770693002

05_70693.jpg

Guest imogene_af

ohlawd is he shirtless riding that horse?

wishes I have something more substantial to say. :lol: