Thanks puppyiz for posting this interview here. Hyukie is awesome ! Love reading his interviews !

Baidu Jang Hyuk Bar sponsored the Chinese subtitle for the TV interview of Hyuk on 20100223. For those interested, you can watch online here:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU3NjgyODA0.html

or download here:

BT种子下载

[玩玩网_百度张赫吧联合发布][余裕满满100223][李大吉-张赫特辑].rmvb.torrent

http://u.115.com/file/f1a089bed8

or

http://www.rayfile.com/files/2fbc0614-2e7c...1-0015c55db73d/

or download without any subtitle

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D66H6A6H

7b088694406c3a2bd31b707f.jpg

Guest roddy_1

Rewind ep1 chuno and putting these up because

A. I wanted to test putting up pics in soompi,

B. It worked in the chuno thread so I figured I'll test 'em in this thread

C. This thread really deserves some pretty,

D. *edit* He's soooooOOOoooOOOooo pretty :P

snapshot20100316233246.jpg

snapshot20100316233317.jpg

Jang Hyuk is the special guest of the premiere TV program "Chronicles" . It will be aired on KBS2TV 20100320 (this Sat.) 10:15 PM(Korea Time). 40 people of his past acquaintances, friends, teachers and 'his secret admired in school' participating in this recording.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

¿¬´ë±â3_sweet131.jpg

¿¬´ë±â2_sweet131.jpg

¿¬´ë±â1_sweet131.jpg

¿¬´ë±â5_sweet131.jpg

¿¬´ë±â4_sweet131.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/sweet131?Redirect=Lo...No=140103270926

More pics are posted here in Baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=730835874

Details from kimdya's report of the program recording: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jangh...page=1&bbs=

Guest Jill4675

Jang Hyuk is the special guest of the premiere TV program "Chronicle" . It will be aired on KBS2TV 20100320 (this Sat.) 10:15 PM(Korea Time)

Thanks, hahatk! He looks great! :D

sunglasses2.gif

Guest robotmatsuri

I'm jealous.

I have about the same length of hair as he does, but why does his hair look so much fuller and softer? -_-

Btw, thank you hahatk! :)

Guest daenarys

Hello everyone!

Huge Jang Hyuk fan here. Saw Windstruck years ago and cried buckets. Now watching the amazing Chuno, and he's still making me cry buckets! I joined Soompi because it's so hard to find anything much in english on the media about him. Having fun slowly reading this thread from the start.

It looks like I have to watch Thank You which seems to be very popular, ne?

Guest Jill4675

Hello everyone!

Huge Jang Hyuk fan here. Saw Windstruck years ago and cried buckets. Now watching the amazing Chuno, and he's still making me cry buckets! I joined Soompi because it's so hard to find anything much in english on the media about him. Having fun slowly reading this thread from the start.

It looks like I have to watch Thank You which seems to be very popular, ne?

Yes, watch Thank You and then watch Robbers. You'll love them both! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Welcome daenarys!

Jill's right about watching Thank You first. Hyuk shows a very different character, cool and great in it.

While watching Chuno now, I miss Robbers so much. You'll get comfort ( if you can get over the part that Ohjun ssi got beaten so badly) in watching Robbers cuz Hyukie and Lee Da Hae have lots of interactions and sweet moments together at least. Most important, their chemistry and kisses are wonderful.

BTW, I guess the rumor that Hyukie will go to China is just gossip created by the production team and media. I'm really mad that they used Hyuk's name because of his recent success in Chuno. It's sad that actors can't do much about this kind of tabloid news.

Guest Jill4675

Welcome daenarys!

Jill's right about watching Thank You first. Hyuk shows a very different character, cool and great in it.

While watching Chuno now, I miss Robbers so much. You'll get comfort ( if you can get over the part that Ohjun ssi got beaten so badly) in watching Robbers cuz Hyukie and Lee Da Hae have lots of interactions and sweet moments together at least. Most important, their chemistry and kisses are wonderful.

Robbers is one of my favorite dramas. But Thank You is also a favorite and, yes, it absolutely should be seen first! :) When Chuno is over, I'll have to watch those over again. I have the DVDs of both. I can't wait to get DVDs of Chuno. I need them for my permanent JH collection!!! laughing.gif Like you, I wanted a lot more JH/LDH interaction in Chuno... :huh: What we did get was good, however, and showed how well they work together! thumbs-up.gif

OMG! BESTILL MY HEART!!!!

doa.gifthunk.gif

Seriously, some of his photos could be dangerous to people with weak hearts!!!

The recent ones have caused me to stop breathing momentarily!!! love0001.gif:lol:

sunglasses2.gif

Guest flyingteapot

hahatk - wow, thanks for yet another batch of gorgeous pics!

just watched your youtube link...lol, the camera is soooo in love with him, it always comes back to lovingly capture some close ups from his gorgeously made up face. (oy, he pulls off the side swept bangs and kajal better than me, unfair! :lol: )

wah, what a pretty, pretty man!

edit: Watching the latest episode of HIMYM, I imagined Jang Hyuk saying following quote instead of Barney Stinson: "The camera loves me [Robin] - more than loves me, the camera lusts me. The camera wants to put on some nice lingerie, pop in an Al Green CD, dim the lights, and do me as I lie there with my eyes closed." :lol:

Guest roddy_1

He's sssoooOOOOooOOOOOooooOOOOO gorgeoussssss *ded* :P ! His pretty pretty honey gold eyes, his pointy nose, his lips *guh* (can recognise his lips even without seeing the face, haha), even his ears, and his chin, and his throat *lol* are purrrrfect! It's the strangest thing, on the one hand he often convincingly plays macho sagaji :P arrogant snotty kickass roles, and then you blink and he turns into a beeeyoootiful baby doll :lol: !

hahatk: Thank you so much for the link *hugz*. Any what he's saying / if it's a magazine photoshoot and where we can get our grubby hands on it, yess precioussss?

hahatk: Thank you so much for the link *hugz*. Any what he's saying / if it's a magazine photoshoot and where we can get our grubby hands on it, yess precioussss?

I have no idea what magazine Hyukie is shooting for ? I'm still waiting for my friend to bring me the HighCut, Cine21 and Men's Health magazines that my hottie Hyukie is in. I love to own a copy of this very seducing side of Hyukie here too! :rolleyes:

I find it very amusing that the camera man/woman is taking some real close-up shots to his ear, mouth, eyes and even Adam's apple. He/She must be a fan of Hyukie too.

tvNShooting_0010%20(2).jpg

tvNShooting_0002%20(2).jpg

tvNShooting_1001.jpg

tvNShooting_0003%20(2).jpg

tvNShooting_0006%20(2).jpg

tvNShooting_0008%20(2).jpg

tvNShooting_0009%20(2).jpg

tvNShooting_0013%20(2).jpg

Here are some pics of this photoshoot that zoi got from cyworld ? The guy on the left of the first pic is also one of the guests on the Chronicles-Legend 100. Who is he? Hyuk's hairdresser ? Makeup artist ?

source: http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/

201003240030313101407657389_000.jpg

201003240030313101407657389_002.jpg

201003240030313101407657389_004.jpg

201003240030313101407657389_001.jpg

201003240030313101407657389_003.jpg

Guest Jill4675

I have no idea what magazine Hyukie is shooting for ? I'm still waiting for my friend to bring me the HighCut, Cine21 and Men's Health magazines that my hottie Hyukie is in. I love to own a copy of this very seducing side of Hyukie here too! :rolleyes:

I find it very amusing that the camera man/woman is taking some real close-up shots to his ear, mouth, eyes and even Adam's apple. He/She must be a fan of Hyukie too....

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hahatk!!! You are a continuous source of pics!!! 28133.gif OMG, I don't know what to say about this guy liner!!?!?!?! These pics are doa.giflaughing.giflove-smiley-007.gif all rolled into one!!!

Thanks for keeping us well supplied!!! :D

sunglasses2.gif

Guest o-cha

BTW, I guess the rumor that Hyukie will go to China is just gossip created by the production team and media. I'm really mad that they used Hyuk's name because of his recent success in Chuno. It's sad that actors can't do much about this kind of tabloid news.

ahhhhh I am relieved that the China drama news is just gossip! Phewwww!!!

Yes you're right hahatk..the lady is Hyuk's first love from 20 years ago. I remember reading an article where he said her face is like that of a goddess....how sweet of him....and he said that he could totally relate to DG's love for UN because he was in love with his first love for a long time too or something like that.

BTW can someone kindly upload the TV special of the Chronicles - Legend 100 to a direct D/L site? I don't have torrent...hehehehe....

Gosh those Hyukie pics are just.....HEART ATTACK! sooo sooooo soooo sooooo gorgeous...*sighhhhhh*

Thanks gals!