He considers the facial line as important to deliver facial expressions. That's why he always carries barbels on his car. If he eats Rameon or some snacks at night, he probably does weight lift to maintain the good facial line.

wils: I don't quite understand this ! :huh: How do barbels have anything to do with maintaining his facial expressions? I can understand weight lifting after eating ramen or snacks at night to lose the weight, but facial line ? Don't get it at all.

Jill: I'm really glad you could dl my file from MU. It was like seconds the uploading was done. I remember last time I tried to upload Ogamdo to MU that wils suggested, it was so slow that could take weeks to upload it so I gave it all up. Now, I know I can do it that makes me very excited.

Guest ripgal

I read in baidu that Jang Hyuk has signed on for a Chinese drama in Mainland China?

The Chinese remake of All About Eve?

Not sure if it's confirmed, but I have been reading some related reports..

Hi Everyone! Puppiz - nice to see u here! Thanks to everyone for the photos.

^

I am seriously DREAMING of him. Siiigh. :lol: his wife is one lucky, lucky woman.

He is a league of his own in CHUNO. Sorry, just a league of his own, his emotions in like his hands alone can wipe out the entire cast there. He's THAT good. I love him, seriously. :lol:

Ggguhhh...he's.....words fail me.... :P

Am watching Robber right now and he's just killing me in every scene - how can such a scumbag be so damn charming, silly, sweet, funny and heartbreaking all at once??? It's not fair!

I'm so angry now, I want to jump on him and do baaaaaaaaaad things, lol.

Yep, Yep, his wife is one lucky woman: the abs and that he stand up straight answering her calls! I didnt knw he was married until I followed him on Chuno, but that make me thinks he is ever a good, decent man even more. So many korean actors dun get married or admit to having girlfriends.

Yes, Yes, he gave me goosebumps in Chuno and in Robbers too. Especially ep 7 of Robbers when he whispered into Lee Da Hae's ears.

I think this thread is not moving as fast, probably his fans are more of older women (no offence to anyone here) given his age and he is married?

Yeah he better win the baeksang else I will believe the whole thing is rigged!

JH is steaming piping hot, not becos only of his abs but the way his eyes look with them!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Jill4675

Jill: I'm really glad you could dl my file from MU. It was like seconds the uploading was done. I remember last time I tried to upload Ogamdo to MU that wils suggested, it was so slow that could take weeks to upload it so I gave it all up. Now, I know I can do it that makes me very excited.

Hope your luck will continue! :) Not sure where you got the file. If you got it from MU, MU will recognize the signature on the file when you re-up it and simply copy it, which takes less than a minute. If that isn't what happened, you might just have chosen a time to upload when your connection was fast and MU servers weren't overworked. Biggest factor is your Internet connection, I think, in those circumstances. Thanks again, because I'm really happy to have that file! :lol:

sunglasses2.gif

ripgal: We've been talking a lot lately about Hyukie's going to China for the remake of this drama. Fans of Hyukie in Baidu and Hyukbest do not wish him taking this job. However, it seems it's been confirmed and published on the news from the production team and the 2 female leads about Hyukie is the leading male.

The filming of this remake will be started March 3 in Shanghai without Hyuk. I think Hyuk will be flying to Shanghai right after Chuno's filming is over. I still don't quite understand why Hyukie would take on this remake and leave his family/newborn son right after the busy schedule of Chuno. Hyukie's agent and he must have wanted to break in the market of China soon. I was hoping Hyuke would make films instead of drama in China.

source: http://t.sina.com.cn/1214401850/k4CdygPXu

Jang Hyuk is determined to be the male lead of "Fall in Love with Anchor Beauty‘

Blog of the female lead Zhudan: http://t.sina.com.cn/zhudan

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=722856568

The director and the other female lead Cheryl Jin Hua Yang are from Taiwan.

29475091.jpg

Guest imogene_af
:lol: Lee Da Hae and Hyuk can work together on their Chinese skills. She's also doing a Chinese drama there after Chuno, but I am also asking why they would do it after Chuno's success.

:lol: Lee Da Hae and Hyuk can work together on their Chinese skills. She's also doing a Chinese drama there after Chuno, but I am also asking why they would do it after Chuno's success.

I really enjoy watching LDH and Hyuk acting together. They have the chemistry that I've never seen amongst other actors and actresses. I love them in Robbers. I also love them in Chuno so much but it's so little and painful for their love so far.

It will be so great if they can work together again with more interactions even though I know the chances are slim.

Why a remake and why a remake of Korea drama ? Shouldn't Hyuk be taking a war film a joint venture of Japan and Korea ?

Guest kaonamp

Hi Ladies, thanks for sharing those high cut photos on here. He really looks good. His body is amazing to look at. Those abs are just killer. What a lucky wife he has.

Thanks for the short translation of the interview O-cha. He truly is so different off camera. I really like his personality. I hope he'll get recognize for all this hard work in Chuno this year. I don't think any other actor could portray DG as well as he has. His crying scenes really makes me want to reach in to my tv and hug him. Its just too sad to see a man hurt that much and for that long.

Anyhow Jang Hyuk is off to a great start. I can't wait to see more of him.

ripgal: We've been talking a lot lately about Hyukie's going to China for the remake of this drama. Fans of Hyukie in Baidu and Hyukbest do not wish him taking this job. However, it seems it's been confirmed and published on the news from the production team and the 2 female leads about Hyukie is the leading male.

The filming of this remake will be started March 3 in Shanghai without Hyuk. I think Hyuk will be flying to Shanghai right after Chuno's filming is over. I still don't quite understand why Hyukie would take on this remake and leave his family/newborn son right after the busy schedule of Chuno. Hyukie's agent and he must have wanted to break in the market of China soon. I was hoping Hyuke would make films instead of drama in China.

source: http://t.sina.com.cn/1214401850/k4CdygPXu

Jang Hyuk is determined to be the male lead of "Fall in Love with Anchor Beauty‘

Blog of the female lead Zhudan: http://t.sina.com.cn/zhudan

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=722856568

The director and the other female lead Cheryl Jin Hua Yang are from Taiwan.

29475091.jpg

Hi, thks for the news, I just went to check out baidu on this. Well if they really manage to get the cast they gathered then it is quite a compelling watch. I guess a remake is safe, becos the story is there and was proven popular. My only reservations is that China's production quality is still not that high.

I can understand why JH wants to take on the role and break into China, the $$ could be very compelling. He has a family to feed now, and he needs to broaden his career beyond Korea. He is not exactly young anymore.

Altho now I hv reservations abt JH's wife being a lucky woman. Its not easy to hold the fort at home with your man constantly being out at work and missing at home!!

Guest ripgal

^ripgal goes &*T*()&)(#&(#_)#*_)#*_) SWOONS @ those sexyhotalluring HIGHCUT pics! Thanx for the yum feast!

Well, I think the same applies to us LDH fans who actually hope she can stay back in Korea to do movies? But I guess what's been decided will stay that way? I read again in JH's baidu bar that it's been published in the newspaper and it's pretty much confirmed? The other main lead is Bowie Lam from TVB/HK... another actor that I like.... so maybe it's not gonna be so bad..

If anything, Da Hae and JH can meet again in China! hehehe...:P

I feel bad for Mrs. Jang and their 2 sons, but no worries cos JH just mentioned in an interview that both he and his wife still very much in love even after having been together for more than 8 years..

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=723908583

And guess what, his likes Tony Leung and Johnny Depp who're really good at eye-acting

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=723914891

Go Hyuk, they're my favorite actors too!

Guest roddy_1

Wow, thanks ripgal for the links. He looks hot AND cute in those pics. Is there a video link for the interview?

And I just love that he said his family is his personal "charger" ie like, when he runs out of energy / passion, he can "re-charge" himself with their love and care *sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttt* *sniffs*. Mrs Jang is luck-ee!

Here's another short sweet interview

Guest calla D

OMG i loove Jang h

yuk hes so so so hot! and he is such a cute actor! I love him! as an idol of

course and he raps

so cute too! i only wish i knew korean!

^_^' :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest o-cha

sooo behind...I've been sick for the last few days so haven't been online at all...the moment I went online imogene told me on FB that hyukie will be doing a Chinese drama...sighhhhhhhhh....I really wish he'd stay in Korea right after Chuno....and even if he's breaking through to China....he should do it in a better project....

but all is done...so let's hope all the best for Hyuk!

^

o-cha, hope you get better soon.

Ditto about his chinese project. I have no problem with his doing a chinese drama, but why he has to rush to do it right after the mega hit of Chuno. I suspect if he signed a contract for the project before being cast to Chuno. Otherwise, I have no clue to understanding his decision.

hahatk, thank you for sharing the news on the talk show. I can't wait to see the show already. Looks like the show has a slightly unique format. Must be fun fun fun!

Jill, oh...I love the pic. Thank you for sharing it here.