So glad to see you here, wils. I've been crazy watching and re-watching Chuno. Hyukie is just great in Chuno and no one else can do a better or more beautiful job or martial arts than he. I'm hopelessly wanting DaGil and HyeWon will have a happy ending together. DaGil will never be happy or completed without HyeWon. :(

This interview is quite long and detailed about Hyukie as DaGil. I can only guess a little by using online translation.

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...020911175809714

Guest puppyiz

안녕하세요...Hello everyone ?? & qwenli :D

JangHyuk is seemingly HOT in Chuno..

but would anyone know / have any news

whether JangHyuk is considering offer to appear / join upcoming war film 영화 '연평해전 / " YeonPyeong Hae Jeon " ??

Maybe this article hasnt been posted...

‘추노’ 장혁 “차기작으로 ‘연평해전’ 검토중”

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201002111741351003

Can anyone please share ?? Thank you.

Guest kaonamp

Hey everyone, been an admiring of Hyuk since his days of Thank You. I thought he was excellent there but Chuno is by far his greatest performance yet. Goodness I feel so much pain for the guy everytime he's on screen. He really is that excellent in portraying the character DG who's been searching for his love for the past 10 years. Can't wait to see more of what's to come but in the mean time thanks for all the photo updates. He looks wonderful.

kaonamp: Goshhh haven't seen you around for ages..hehehe..glad to see you back here on soompi.

Arrkk I too have not been visiting this thread much...*ashamed*

but for sure though Hyuk is getting RAVE reviews for his portrayal of Dae Gil. I don't know anyone who is disaapointed in his Dae Gil. I love how the director evens aid that Hyuk matches Dae Gil 200% :lol:

puppyiz : thanks for posting the article..I'll read it and let you know.

Guest 2AM-Fan

Hi Guys,

haven't been here for so long... He was really funny in Happy Together, he kept saying that he can go on a week without sleeping , & the MC's find it hard to believe :lol: ..

Hyuk Oppa please you need to rest a little & sleep.. & look what I found today Guys:

latest aLLure pictures

2010021900337_0.jpg

2010021900337_2.jpg

2010021900337_1.jpg

2010021900337_3.jpg

2010021900337_4.jpg

oh my god *o*

Guest Jill4675

...Should have read some comics like Hyukie to tranquilize my moody feelings after watching the 14th episode of Chuno.

Thank you SO much for the fantastic pics of our dear JH!!! aww-wub.gif

OMG, the ones from High Cut... thunk.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Guest zero82591

Holy crap!!!!

who's seen him in the latest Chuno episode??!!

He gives an *amazing* performance. I will tear down the KBS station if he doesn't get properly recognized for it at the end-of-year awards >: (

Guest Jill4675

Modern Lee Da Gil in 2010 March Men's Health Magazine

Thanks for keeping us up to date, hahatk! I love the cover (his second time on the cover, right?), but SERIOUSLY, what was the stylist thinking by teasing his hair like that in the inside pics???!!! 28133.gif That just ain't right!!! :lol:

When he was on the cover last time, I got my friend in Japan to get me a copy of the mag...It's still on my coffee table! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Guest puppyiz

The ladies in my home are currently going YO-YO ever since they started watching Chuno Haaa ~ :P

(I've saved the photos your dear ladies shared recently... wait till they feast their eyes on this macho man :rolleyes: )

@2AM Fan... thank you for the eye candies from 'Allure'

@hathatk

JANGHyuk looks very good in CHUNO-style ^^ .. thank you for the refreshments !! ( Hats off to you )

Here is the link to watch online and seed to the program interviewing Jang Hyuk aired on 20100223.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUzOTM2NzA0.html

http://www.brsbox.com/filebox/down/fc/d7f5...3296a99fcd6f654

thanks hahatk! I love watching the clip. I am always amazed at how different Hyuk is off-screen. His eyes are always so tender off-screen.

BTW just to point out a few things from the clip

- Danny Ahn said that there are pictures of Hyuk's abs from Chuno at health clubs...health clubs use his picture to promote their body sculpting program :lol:

- When asked about Hyuk as a husband --- Kim Jong Kook said that hyuk is like a sheep/lamb among his family....hehehe. Danny said that whenever his wife called he is so different..usually he answers his phone in a lazy pose but when his wife calls he'd stand up straight..:lol:

-Hyuk as a father --- Kim Jong Kook said that Hyuk and Cha Tae Hyun like to show pics of their sons. Hong Kyung Min said that Hyuk is like a superman for his kids he's willing to do anything

and woohoo another Men's Health spread...hehhehee...me likey!

Jill: When Hyukie was on the cover of Men's Health in 2007, I had no idea who he was. He looked so hot and sexy in it.

Don't want to miss gorgeous Hyukie this time so I'm going to get the Cine 21, Men's Health and High Cut. A fan of Hyukbest is arranging someone to get these Mag in Korea for us. Can't wait.

o-cha: Your points of the few things of Hyukie is just so funny and I laughed when I read it. :P Really, Hyukie is just very different ( sincere and nice) when he's off the camera. It's just so sweet to learn that he is so adorable as a hubby and daddy.

Don't think I need to say anything more about Hyukie's acting. He's simply great. Even though I don't understand a word (may be a word or 2) what he's saying, I can't have my eyes off him as Lee DaGil . I'm totally obsessed with DaGil and Chuno. I feel DaGil's pain and can't stop thinking about him. Don't think I will act normal until Chuno is over. These magazines pics are just in time goodies to ease my sorrow for DaGil.

I am so glad Hyuk is being nominated for Baeksang award...totally deserve the nomination. I think he deserves to win too but hmm competition is tough. He's up against some great actors.

Hyuk's Dae Gil-ie...what can I say? Hyuk certainly upped his acting skills again for Chuno.

Guest Jill4675

Jill: When Hyukie was on the cover of Men's Health in 2007, I had no idea who he was. He looked so hot and sexy in it.

Don't want to miss gorgeous Hyukie this time so I'm going to get the Cine 21, Men's Health and High Cut. A fan of Hyukbest is arranging someone to get these Mag in Korea for us. Can't wait.

o-cha: Your points of the few things of Hyukie is just so funny and I laughed when I read it. :P Really, Hyukie is just very different ( sincere and nice) when he's off the camera. It's just so sweet to learn that he is so adorable as a hubby and daddy.

Don't think I need to say anything more about Hyukie's acting. He's simply great. Even though I don't understand a word (may be a word or 2) what he's saying, I can't have my eyes off him as Lee DaGil . I'm totally obsessed with DaGil and Chuno. I feel DaGil's pain and can't stop thinking about him. Don't think I will act normal until Chuno is over. These magazines pics are just in time goodies to ease my sorrow for DaGil.

LOL, hahatk, now you surely know who he is!!! :lol: Lucky you to get the mags. I wonder whether I should bother my friend in Japan? <_<

o-cha, don't you just love the description of JH as a father and husband. SOOOO cute! God, he's doing such an amazing job in Chuno ~ no surprise to any of us, of course! But he is winning tons of new fans, including people who previously (for some strange reason! :wacko:) dismissed him!!! Love him to death!!! wub-1.gif

sunglasses2.gif