I looooove this pic...Hyuk looks so young here...totally believable as a young master here..hehehe

Absolutely agree. Hyuk looks so young and good here. I wonder why he always looks more mature than his real age ;) ?

BTW, Happy New Year to every Hyukers! We're closer to the air date of Chuno :D

Oh yeah! Lee Na Young and Hyuk were in "Please Teach Me English" long time ago. Hyukie's hair looked good and his formal outfits were great as if it's his own movie premiere. This time his shoes were especially catching eyes. Unlike last time the broken shoe he had in the Chuno Press Conf.

d7c7f636a17e3d000b55a942.jpg

2010010421010059082_210405_0.jpg

20091222093135862j3_102911_0.jpg

thanks so much hahatk! I've been wanting to watch it.

Hyuk singing 'Creep' again. It must be his favorite song.....

gosh looking at pics of Successful Story of a Bright Girl brings back memories.....

Chuno in less than 10 hours!

Chuno fighting! Jang Hyuk fighting!

Hyuk singing 'Creep' again. It must be his favorite song.....

gosh looking at pics of Successful Story of a Bright Girl brings back memories.....

I wonder why all these Korean guys love singing this 'Creep' song so much. Either it's Hyuk's favorite or it's the only song he knows B)

The pics shown are great but unclear because of the quality of the video isn't very good. :(

Wonder what the guests said about Hyukie ? ;)

Chuno is great, isn't it? Hyuk once again did a marvelous job portraying the 2 Dae Gils...the innocent, wide-eyed young master and the ruthless slave hunter. I'm constantly amazed at how he uses his eyes.

Some screencaps of Dae Gil

opening2c.th.jpg

epi111.th.jpgepi120.th.jpgepi123.th.jpgepi127.th.jpgepi125.th.jpgepi130.th.jpg

epi16.th.jpg epi131.th.jpg epi132.th.jpg

Absolutely agree ! Hyuk is such a great actor. The young DaJil is so sweet and innocent.

Just finished watching Chuno without any subs after DL it this morning. I really enjoyed it. Trying to watch it with Chinese Sub on Youku but it's very busy. Still have some troubles to DL it with Chinese sub. Yeah, they have already had it in Chinese sub. It tells you Chuno is hot now.

Heard that the rating is good too. Chuno fighting! Hyuk fighting!

I'm just glad that the success of Chuno makes people aware of Hyuk's ability as an actor.

I've been reading rave reviews on Hyuk's acting....and deservedly so!

repost from Kim Jong Kook's thread

Just a quick news hehe

KJK, Hong Kyung min and Park Sun Joo (composer of Don't be good to me)

will sing at actor Shin Seung Hwan's wedding on 31 Jan.

and also Jang Hyuk will be MCing the wedding :)

(Shin Seung Hwan was Cha Tae Hyun's ex-manager, so I guess this explains the gathering of Dragon club hehe)

Just to add Shin Seung Hwan also starred in Robbers.

wow i didnt realise jang hyuk hyung was in volcano high...such a great actor, so versatile, from doing volcano high and chuno...completely different stories yet his acting is so accurate and amazing

(i thought he was the guy in musa the warrior at first...the same eye presence got me confused.)

Guest 2AM-Fan

HI Guys,

I'm watching Robbers these days & i Love this couple ^__^. His street date on KBS Int was great, & his going to be on Happy Together this Thu on KBS World can't wait.

can't wait to watch Chuno on KBSWorld on Feb 3rd.