thanks wils dear...I'm d/l-ing Happy Together now.

Another set of gorgeous pics of Hyuk....ahhhhh..lovely...

LOL...I guess I really should start a fortune telling business...hehehehe

More pics from MovieWeek:

288tt04.jpg

2gydgcl.jpg

167jvyh.jpg

6elsgy.jpg

cr: Zoi

gosh....he is so beautiful. :wub: Particularly I love him on the second pic.

Here is a bigger version of the second one.

nozl0g.jpg

source: dc hyuk gall

His deep and pure eyes make me feel sentimental. :rolleyes:

Thanks wils and I love this new set of Movieweek pics very much! :D

Here are some InStyle pics. I love the first pic but his head seemed so big because of his hair. The 2nd one Hyukie looks so young and chic.

46354278200911011915263725806705503_002.jpg

46354278200911011915263725806705503_000.jpg

46354278200911011915263725806705503_001.jpg

46354278200911011915263725806705503_003.jpg

Found this MTN video in this site. http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Starting from 27:33 and there are some scenes of the Penthouse Elephant included I've never seen anywhere else.

Hi hahatk,

Thank you so much for the InStyle pics. I didn't know he did a shoot for Magazine InStyle.

Haha.....you have good eyes!....yeh...in the first pic his head looks big because of his stuffy hairdo and his posture. <_< but he still looks great. :P

I need a bigger version of this pics. I feel thirsty for close up of each pic. :lol:

Thanks for the video clip too. I am waiting for his segment to come....hmmm... too long buffering... :angry:

More pics of stars attending the vip screening:

http://blog.daum.net/7237474/8733640?srchi...37474%2F8733640

oh..lots of guests came to support him. Many thanks to them. His guests would be Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Kook, Oh Ji ho, Lee Da Hae, Kim Ji Seok, Han Ye Seul, Kim Sun Ah, Yoon Kye Sang, Sung Yuri, Kim Min Joon, Lee Sun Jin, Oh Jong Rok, Cha Hyun Jung, Song Joong Ki, etc.

It is nice to see Tae ha and Hyewon sitting next to each other. But please leave some room for Dae Gil. :lol: Chuno team, fighting!

Here is the screen cap of Hyuk in the M-net's press screeing video:

fyfui8.jpg

cr: Zoi

So cute. :wub:

I

t is nice to see Tae ha and Hyewon sitting next to each other. But please leave some room for Dae Gil. laugh.gif Chuno team, fighting!

Thanks wils :D . Finally get to see LDH in the premiere clearly in this video and pic. My feelings are complicated about seeing Hyewon and Tae Ha sitting together to cheer Dae Gil. I only wish Dae Gil and Hye Won would be eventually together but it seemed that wish would not be coming true. :(

more Hyuk = Hooray!

hehehehe

Yesssss..Hye Won...don't forget your first love Dae Gil, okay girl? :lol:

The InStyle first pic....Oh Joon! hehehehehe...that big hair reminds me so much of Oh Joon....

thanks hahatk for posting

wils ...agree! Hyuk-ie is one gorgeous guy...even among the 3 good looking Penthouse boys..my eyes only look at Hyuk ....

GAhhh I need time off just to do some Hyuk icons...his pics just asking to be iconized....

Guest imogene_af

it also helps that Tae Ha is a single man....

I KEED! I KEED~

but wow, right? All his FRIENDS came full force. The men in CHUNO have just met a few months ago but their dedication to Hyuk is unbelievable. It shows how strong of an effect/impression he leaves to his costars.

hahahahaha yeaaah true..but hmmm Dae Gil probably got more money than Tae Ha, no? Slave Hunter vs. Slave...I would say the Slave Hunter is more financially stable :lol:

it is really nice to see his friends both old and new come to support him....

Hi all~ *waves*

I also saw the pic of Lee Jong Hyuk among the vip screeing pics. Yep..it's nice to see Chuno team get along well.

Has any of you watched the movie called My Wife Got Married (played by Son Ye Jin and Kim Joo Hyuk)?? How about Chuno's ending like the movie?? keke....three of them end up being together! :rolleyes::lol:

More photos of our lovely man from the interviews:

2upbrrk.jpg

2cikbiw.jpg

wjvgy.jpg

293txec.jpg

33bol85.jpg

2z3nzm0.jpg

34yof0g.jpg

e5l7yc.jpg

2me26hd.jpg

2gwgprt.jpg

2zgb4ae.jpg

160zwwl.jpg

2r2x75t.jpg

There are so many pics of Hyukie looking so gorgeous lately. Thanks wils posting so many of them here.

I can't help myself to crop this pic and I wish Hyukie was looking at me instead of ............... :wub:

etipaper.jpg

etipaper2.jpg

Here's my other favorite as if Hyukie's looking at me directly. Hyukie's killing me with all these charming looks! :wacko:

image3867917.jpg

I can't help myself to crop this pic and I wish Hyukie was looking at me instead of ............... :wub:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_9vzTcHBMi9g/Su_N99Yq...00/etipaper.jpg

Here's my other favorite as if Hyukie's looking at me directly. Hyukie's killing me with all these charming looks! :wacko:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_9vzTcHBMi9g/SvBNWiNg...mage3867917.jpg

Haaaaaaahhhhh.... I understand you...gosh...how come he could be looking at someone like that, with that DEARY EYES. So sweet! :wub:

More pics from the interviews:

11b2n1k.jpg

2816ln9.jpg

1zognxf.jpg

I love these pics, but wish they are bigger. <_<

Who would believe this guy will be a dad of two kids. :rolleyes:

Hi all~ *waves*

Hmmm...it's been quiet here these days, hur?? :rolleyes:

Yahh...It seems the promotions for his movies are almost done at this moment, right?

I am wondering when we will be able to watch his recent films.. hopefully soon. B)

Penthouse Elephant seems to raise some controversies among audiences as expected and the responses to the movie vary between two extremes-- very unique to very bad -- , I am really curious about the movie. :rolleyes:

Some pics from the CHuno poster shooting:

I love this pic with his big smile. It makes me haaaaaaappy. :P

14kffvo.jpg

m7rho7.jpg

2j3pagy.jpg

i5cf1l.jpg

Who would believe this guy will be a dad of two kids.

wils: I was enjoying all these beautiful pics of Hyuk recently until you brought me back to reality. Then I realized I still couldn't let go the fact that he's married with 1 son and 1 on the way. Hyukie is such a beautiful man and I want him to be happy always.

123C711F4AF387377259AB.jpg

I like the admiring look of LDH staring at Hyukie here.

wils: I was enjoying all these beautiful pics of Hyuk recently until you brought me back to reality. Then I realized I still couldn't let go the fact that he's married with 1 son and 1 on the way. Hyukie is such a beautiful man and I want him to be happy always.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_9vzTcHBMi9g/SvS-Dmwh...387377259AB.jpg

I like the admiring look of LDH staring at Hyukie here.

hi sweetie, hahatk, we are on the same boat. :P My brain knows the fact, but my heart can't catch up to my head. :(

Poor fangals~ B) But we all wish him to be happy!

Nice job, the photographer. He captured the beautiful moment.

hahatk : I love those candid pics of the 3 too...awww look at LDH looking at her Hyuk-ie oppa...hehehehe...

wils : I'll have to say this again. I love love love the latest Chuno poster shooting pics. I think Hyuk looks the best in the last batch of pics....

I might not be able to go on soompi much next week...I'll be on vacation in Maui....I'll try to log on once in a while...