cholo and Amaryllis, awesome!

you guys are bringing back the old Hyuk at the same time! Thank you for sharing the old photos and video clip.

Ditto to you, cholo ;) And I still love the rapper Hyuk! His performance was..hm...hilarious, but love his sexy rapping voice..kinda addictive. hehe...

Nice to see you, forevergirl. ^_^

thanks cholo and amaryllis. I guess hir hair just grows out in that direction. Nevertheless I think this kind of hairstyle suits him very well. He has such a nice facial shape it's really a shame if he hides it under his hair.

Guest Jill4675

Jang Hyuk's February interview with Chonangang/Kusanagi Tsuyoshi. Anyone care to translate or at least give a brief description?

credit to zoizoi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtciI1dz46M

I'm impressed...Kusanagi's Korean is really good.

o-cha, thanks for the youtube link! The martial arts clip (from 2007 or I guess it was 2006??...Hallu stars tour) was neat. I had seen only a couple of still pics previously. Zoizoi is a big fan...she's got an extensive blog with lots of pics...

http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/zoizoi/

B)

^^

artworks

credits: nani

image2590353.png

image7721381.png

image2339743.png

o-cha dearie TY for youtube links

wils- i still have old pics of him, way back from his old dramas, i think i save some. can i post it here?

cholo and Amaryllis, awesome!

you guys are bringing back the old Hyuk at the same time! Thank you for sharing the old photos and video clip.

Ditto to you, cholo ;) And I still love the rapper Hyuk! His performance was..hm...hilarious, but love his sexy rapping voice..kinda addictive. hehe...

cholo : thanks for the piccies!! Hyuk in long hair :lol: :lol: Although I must say he doesn't look bad in it..maybe he can consider doing a sageuk again next time.

cholo : thanks for the piccies!! Hyuk in long hair :lol: :lol: Although I must say he doesn't look bad in it..maybe he can consider doing a sageuk again next time.

:lol::lol: agree, doesnt look bad at all

:w00t::w00t::w00t:cool

image1546349.png

image4833529.png

image7155823.png

credits: myhome.cururu.jp

cholo : thanks for the new pics! Love the one with him holding the hwatu card. And what were he and Han Ye Sul doing pointing together? hehehehehe

cholo : thanks for the new pics! Love the one with him holding the hwatu card. And what were he and Han Ye Sul doing pointing together? hehehehehe

welcome o-cha dear :) yes, im also wondering what they were pointing, heehee

sharing my artworks with you guys...

JH_cholo3.jpg

JH_cholo2.jpg

JH_cholo.jpg

credits: by me :)

thanks again cholo for more of Hyuk's hot Tazza pics! BTW those artworks are super cool! The one with the girls kissing his poster is cute...hehehe.

I guess we now know JH and HYS were pointing towards Kim Min Joon..hehehe.

Guest Thorpedo_oz

I have to agree with o-cha's, cholo your artworks are really, really good. That third one with the girls, made me smile. Its cute! :P

Hi o-cha, cholo, Thorpedo_oz, and all~~~~~~

Looks like it's been a million years since I've been here. hehe...

cholo, omgsh, your artworks are fantastic as o-cha and Thorpedo said! The city I live in now has lots of constructions going on, and I wish I can cover those construction walls with our Jang Hyuk photos. :w00t::w00t:

And...keke....the old pics...they must be from Model (SBS drama, Hyuggie's debut work)..haha... it took a SECOND for me to say I still like him on that long, straight hair.. :w00t::w00t:

THank you for the kind words wils,Thorpedo_oz, o-cha. I still have to learn more.. :)

i still have 2, forgot to post it yesterday ( for my connection is too slow). These are my faves..heehee

cholo1.jpg

cholo2.jpg

Guest Jill4675

THank you for the kind words wils,Thorpedo_oz, o-cha. I still have to learn more.. :)

i still have 2, forgot to post it yesterday ( for my connection is too slow). These are my faves..heehee

Cholo, nice work! He looks good anywhere!! :lol:

B)

Guest Ender's Girl

these pics are cracking me up!!! you guys are the best! :D

i agree that the long-haired photos from his youth aren't so bad... :P at least the mane was a whole lot neater than that unruly mop from a few months back. :rolleyes:

he and han ye-seul look cute together, yah? :blush: