Guest lovewinter

Congratulations to Jang Hyuk on his wedding!

Thanks for those who post the wedding pictures to share with us.

Glad to see JH in suit, looks happy and great!

Guest pipilinx

Congratulation for Jang Hyukk..

really Shock when i hear this news but I really feel happy for him...

hopefuly this will long lasting forever... :)

btw he really look great at the day, so handsome :wub:

Guest sohapilee

He looks so hndsome in his suit..*pfft*

He's finally married!*pfft**pfft*

I'm not hurt at all!*pfft* :tears:

congrats to him anyway! :lol:

Guest EnDlEsS88

thank u guys 4 sharing d pics ... he looks hot as usual... wow even BOMA ... went to d wedding ... sooo cute

CONGRATULATIONS OPPA

Guest Ender's Girl

thanks janetan and cutiepie for that MV! ^_^ i was meaning to look that up for some time now...

just watched it, and i'm like, ehhhh.....? da frakk wuz dat....? :crazy: all that... drama in such a wee little coffee shop... how come i never see any of that action at starbucks/seattle's best/the bean, huh? :rolleyes: i go in, i get in line, i get my latte, i find a nice cozy table, i read my book, i finish my drink, i leave. i don't FLIRT/make googly-eyes/play mind games with some random hunk who scampers inside for cover, all muddy and drenched from the rain and god-knows-what. tsk tsk tsk. elva, elva elva, that shameless hussy, lol! :lol:

Guest imogene_af

thanks janetan and cutiepie for that MV! ^_^ i was meaning to look that up for some time now...

just watched it, and i'm like, ehhhh.....? da frakk wuz dat....? :crazy: all that... drama in such a wee little coffee shop... how come i never see any of that action at starbucks/seattle's best/the bean, huh? :rolleyes: i go in, i get in line, i get my latte, i find a nice cozy table, i read my book, i finish my drink, i leave. i don't FLIRT/make googly-eyes/play mind games with some random hunk who scampers inside for cover, all muddy and drenched from the rain and god-knows-what. tsk tsk tsk. elva, elva elva, that shameless hussy, lol! :lol:

what... you don't?

Isn't that what coffee shops are for? makeout with drenched Jang Hyuks. I do it all the time.

【2008/06/12 Upaper】 蕭亞軒、張赫 床上比「胸」狠

4380753-1872368.JPG

4380753-1872367.JPG

蕭亞軒(左)首度與張赫演出對手戲。

EMI、yam天空

Elva蕭亞軒與韓星張赫合拍的床戲流出?Elva跟張赫在床上的互動戲,看過的粉絲直指,她被張赫「電到了」,她看他的眼神,充滿了「費洛蒙的衝動」,讓她大叫冤枉的說:「我發誓,我是演出來的!」

Elva新專輯請來韓國性格男星張赫演出對手戲,2人耳鬢廝磨床上戲,在網路上首度曝光,不但網站馬上被網友塞爆,不少網友說,張赫的胸肌比Elva的雙蜂還偉大,昨天她大笑承認,隨及正色說:「張赫真的很敬業,身材練得很壯!」被問到演床戲感覺如何?天后笑著「澄清」:「那只是在床上,不是床戲!」

據悉,張赫連在韓國都未曾輕解羅衫,這次在Elva的MV裡裸露上身,是在合作2天後,進入了情境,才點頭同意演出;不過很man的他卻很害羞,主動要求清場,清到現場只有導演、攝影、Elva跟他4人,連嚴格的韓方經紀人員,都被阻於門外!

Kdly see the below link for Elva's MV with Jang Hyuk.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GDjqH2MhaZM

Wow...thanks Jane

【2008/06/12 自由電子報】 張赫露胸 Elva很性福 床戰6小時 高潮數秒

34.jpg

■蕭亞軒找韓國天王張赫拍MV兩人有激情的床戲。yam天空提供

記者林佳宏台北報導

「Elva」蕭亞軒找南韓天王張赫拍MV上演床戲搞噱頭張赫敬業裸露上半身健美胸肌讓人「驚艷」工作人員笑稱張赫的胸部比Elva還大

張赫小生害羞 要求清場

Elva新專輯「3面夏娃」來勢洶洶邀請張赫來台3天合拍MV外傳2人有床戲被列為是最高機密。昨天經紀公司在網路上公布1分鐘片段網友形容2人的對手戲充滿「費洛蒙的衝動」。

在南韓拍戲不曾裸露的張赫為蕭亞軒在MV中打赤膊演出犧牲不小其實外型很Man的張赫實際上個性很害羞拍攝時要求清場現場只剩導演、攝影師、Elva跟他4人嚴格到連韓方經紀人員都被阻於門外。

床戲數秒情節 拍6小時

Elva擁有34C好身材但遇上張赫的健美當場被比下去工作人員笑稱張赫的胸肌比Elva的雙峰大Elva哭笑不得說「張赫真的很敬業身材練得很壯」被問到演床戲感覺如何天后澄清「那只是在床上不是床戲」兩人床上過招只呈現數秒的情節卻足足拍了6個小時。

他們從柔情對看、手肘輕碰到耳鬢廝磨看了叫人心跳加快。還應導演要求他們要在浪漫的床上一同擺出心的形狀因為近距離、面對面的不斷喬姿勢讓Elva越拍越害羞甚至被導演批評肢體僵硬反靠張赫專業的帶她入戲讓她卸下心房完成眼波流動。私下Elva曾對工作人員表示「張赫很man、很穩重卻又溫柔」。

性福小女人 喊冤沒被電

Elva入戲很深表情生動宛若「性」福的小女人有網友甚至認為她被張赫電到她大聲喊冤「我發誓我是演出來的」但網友抗議為何沒有接吻Elva聞言嚇得直說不可以得寸進尺「Kiss拜託人家是新郎官ㄟ」

Guest o-cha

woahhh thanks jane and cutiepie for the MV!

I must say...dannnnngggg....Jang Hyuk oozes sexiness in that MV. And he ALWAYS have great chemistry with his partners...even in an MV he has sizzling chemistry with Elva.

Ender's Girl : hahahaha...admit it..you'll flirt with Jang Hyuk if you see him all drenched in a coffee shop. Elva's just living out our dreams :lol:

hohomania : ooh yes...especially the hot scenes...any scene with topless Jang Hyuk is gladly welcomed...hahahaha

Guest Ender's Girl

imogene: and......... THAT'S why i've remained single all these years!!!!! (aside from the fact that ALL men i see in cafes are NERDS!!! NERDS!!!! NERRRRDSSS WITH LAPTOPS!!!!!) sistah you gotta teach me how to go about that "flirting" thing, such a strange alien word, it is... :blink:

o-cha: sorrree to burst your bubble, dearie. but behind all my bluster and bravado, and my boastful claims (over at yonder daemang thread) of being able to ravish JH in an instant, the truth is...... when i see a guy i like, sopping wet or not, i suddenly manifest the social skills of a FETUS. :crazy:

hohomania, WAIT A MINUTE, you mean there's MORE?!??!?!!? OH BROTHER. no bleeping wonder the first MV's ending felt so abrupt. :rolleyes:

*peeks at JH-lolling-in-bed-with-that-dratted-elva-in-all-his-topless-glory pic*

*scrolls down*

*scrolls back up*

well well well... bring on more of tha JANG HUNK, baybeh!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

-EG of the Fickle, Fickle Mind :P

Hi there~!!!!! *wave* *wave*

Finally the internect is back to my place! I am connected! Connected!!!

Nice pics of his wedding. A beautiful couple! He looks awesome with the short hair :w00t: , but maybe it' just me, I prefer him with medium hair length..like him in Robbers Ep 7-11. :D Anyway, no more imagination about a ponytail haired photographer. :(

Guess what I brought here today...........

A shy bridegroom. :lol:

2cz2ef6.jpg

16kbz9u.jpg

Two MCs.

2qxpd86.jpg

Jung Woo Sung.

2czzeol.jpg

His pic is too blurry, I wouldn't recognize him without the blogger's caption under it.

Looks like there were more stars attended his wedding than appeared in the media. The blogger said the wedding coordinators prohibited guests to take pictures at the banguet.

More wedding photos projected at the wedding.

2qcmobb.jpg

2d2hm6x.jpg

rt22gy.jpg

kch55c.jpg

hunb0y.jpg

k12mtd.jpg

2n7xwk.jpg

I grabbed these pics through cyworld search and tried to post the blurry pics to protect his beautiful bride from crazy fangals. :w00t:;)

more about ELVA's MV...

there're surposed to be three MVs for this album,

and here is one minute preview for all the three MVs:

http://www.tudou.com/v/dWdYo1518-o

i'm looking forward to the other two MVs, esp some HOooooT scenes~~~

080610pre.jpg

Wow... :blush: :blush: :blush: Jang Hyuk is hawt hwat....

I love the MV, BTW. I found a related article from Elva's fansite.

Elva Shares Bed Scene with Jang Hyuk

2.jpg

In Elva’s most daring attempt ever, she shared a bedroom scene with Jang Hyuk in her new music video, Impulsive (冲动). Many reporters joked that Jang Hyuk has a bigger chest than Elva, making feeling very embarrassed and amused: “He is very professional indeed, and very well-built!”

3.jpg

As for Jang Hyuk, it is also one of the few occasions where he bared his torso in front of the camera. It was only after 2 days of interaction with Elva and the crew that he agreed to do the scene. However, he was pretty shy as he asked the part of the production crew to leave the scene, leaving only 4 persons – Elva, the director, the cameraman and him. Even his Korean manager was asked to leave the set. For only mere seconds of the music video, this scene took 6 almost 6 hours to wrap up.

When told that fans felt that she looked mesmerized by Jang Hyuk, she exclaimed: “I swear that I was only acting! ... We can’t go overboard (to having a kissing scene) because he is newly married.”

Source: http://elvasingapore.blogspot.com/2008/06/...-jang-hyuk.html

haha...he is a shy guy and that's why I love him!!!!! :P;)

Guest erica1064

I apologize if news of his next project has already been posted:

'New husband' Jang Hyeok, Crazy about pictures after getting role of photographer

2008/06/12 | Source | Permalink | digg.gif Digg | deliciousm.gif del.icio.us | icon_su.gif Stumble It! | Share this news

'New husband' Jang Hyeok is coming back to the screen after four years and is crazy about pictures.

Jang Hyeok is studying photography, for he will play a photographer in the movie "Penthouse Elephant", which starts filming in June.

In order to fully get into the role, he has been receiving private tutoring in photography.

He is showing his passion for photography, for the pictures he took himself will appear in the movie.

The movie "Penthouse Elephant" is about the friendship and the love of three men, and will reveal it in a fantastical and sensational sense. Lee Sang-woo and Jo Dong-hyeok were also cast.

Jang Hyeok had a private wedding with ballerina Kim Yeo-jin, two years his senior, on June 2, at Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul.

Source : kr.news.yahoo.com/ser... ( carre_gris.gifKorean )

【2008/06/13 影劇中心綜合報導】 亞軒新MV床戲獻張赫 「喬體位」花了6小時

蕭亞軒(Elva)的新專輯此次來勢洶洶,在MV中首次嘗試演床戲,男主角居然是韓星張赫!看到張赫脫掉上衣露出壯大胸肌,讓工作人員個個臉紅心跳,還笑說胸部比有34C好身材的Elva還大,讓Elva哭笑不得。而此次特地跨海來台的張赫,雖然充滿性格男人味,私底下卻很害羞,還是他要求要清場。

在短短幾秒的影片中,張赫和Elva從柔情對看、手肘輕碰到耳鬢廝磨,看了叫人心跳加快。為了讓畫面唯美,導演還要求他們在床上「ㄍㄧㄥ」出心的形狀,結果居然拍了6小時!自由時報報導,因為近距離的親密動作,讓害羞的Elva肢體僵硬,張赫耐心地帶她入戲,讓她卸下心房,Elva私下還向工作人員透露,「張赫很man、很穩重,卻又溫柔」。

看到Elva在影片中入戲甚深,表情生動,讓不少網友力讚超浪漫,充滿「費洛蒙的衝動」。而有網友懷疑Elva被張赫電到,她也馬上大聲喊冤,發誓自己絕對是演出來的!還有網友抗議怎麼沒有接吻?Elva聞言嚇得直說,「拜託,人家結婚了耶!不可以得寸進尺」。

I apologize if news of his next project has already been posted:

'New husband' Jang Hyeok, Crazy about pictures after getting role of photographer

2008/06/12 | Source | Permalink | digg.gif Digg | deliciousm.gif del.icio.us | icon_su.gif Stumble It! | Share this news

'New husband' Jang Hyeok is coming back to the screen after four years and is crazy about pictures.

Jang Hyeok is studying photography, for he will play a photographer in the movie "Penthouse Elephant", which starts filming in June.

In order to fully get into the role, he has been receiving private tutoring in photography.

He is showing his passion for photography, for the pictures he took himself will appear in the movie.

The movie "Penthouse Elephant" is about the friendship and the love of three men, and will reveal it in a fantastical and sensational sense. Lee Sang-woo and Jo Dong-hyeok were also cast.

Jang Hyeok had a private wedding with ballerina Kim Yeo-jin, two years his senior, on June 2, at Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul.

Source : kr.news.yahoo.com/ser... ( carre_gris.gifKorean )

Thanks erica1064 for the news. Oh....he's learning photography. I know he is the kind of guy who has to master the details of the job he will play. For the drama Thank You, he said in an interview that he had to bother his doctor friend so many times to learn and master specific doctors' hand motions and medical treatments of patients. It isn't just to mimick the gestures and motions, but to fully understand and grab a sense of how the character would feel in a certain work situation. I remember one of the doctors consulting Thank You said the medical treatment scene in Ep 7 is excellent enough to be presented as a textbook example to medical students. Haha...I am becoming wordy again...sorry... Anyway, I look forward to seeing a hot photographer soon. After mastering photography, he may take endless photos of his junior, i bet. :w00t::lol:

ercia, I will copy this posting to his movie thread. ^_^

Guest Thorpedo_oz

Wils, Thanks for the wedding pics. They really look beautiful together.

And about that bit, where he asked for everyone to leave the shoot, because he is a bit shy. That's just crazy, he has a ripped body, after working hard on it-- he should be proud. But I understand the guy being humble. That just made him even hotter.

Guest o-cha

wils : No wonder! I was wondering where you were...

Thanks for bringing those cy pics here. His wife is pretty.. and love Hyuk's expression there.

Gosh I just realize Jang Hyuk has a really slim face...I mean normally I see him alongside actresses/models (who of course also have small faces) but now seeing him next to his wife, a normal woman, his face looks so small.

That Elva article ...hehehe... OF COURSE she is mesmerized by him. Who wouldn't? Especially topless Jang Hyuk...who wouldn't be mesmerized?

Ehh? Hyuk's movie thread? Can you post the link?

erica1064 : thanks for that news. Ahh so he's going to play a photographer. I have no doubt he'd once again be fully immersed in his role. The man is so dedicated to his craft.

Can't wait for the rest of the MVs... and his next movie...and his next movie. Oh my we are getting spoiled indeed.