2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm a bit confused about today's event- what was the puprpose and how did the fan signing go? No pics of him with fans...

It’s an incentive for those who bought the Pocca Album. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm a bit confused about today's event- what was the puprpose and how did the fan signing go? No pics of him with fans...

Yes, it's just part of the promotion to boost the sales of his poca album. Only 30 winners get to participate in the fan signing event. 

https://x.com/puppiexkang/status/1757858746523607492?s=20

And another 15 winners get a 2 min video call from him. A fan mentioned he was able to converse well in English with her but due to her bad wifi connection. It only lasted about 1 min. Another fan said she prepared what she wanted to tell or ask him, but was too "stunned" when he appeared on her phone. So there was an awkward moment of them staring at each other. But she's not complaining..haha. You can read more about her experience at her twitter or X's account @osmosmmaro___56

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

A close up video of him wishing his fans happy new year.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3U-Zqxpfy8/?igsh=MTd3ajNnamR4azdiNA==

(Rough translation of what he said)

Hello everyone, I'm Jang Hyuk. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! I'm starting the year with something fresh, and I apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. Things will gradually fall into place. I have some exciting new plans and hope for your continued support. Here's to a new beginning for everyone in the upcoming year!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@azureblue7 Lol!!! If I had won Id also stare at the screen and just blink for 2 mins! Im sure of it. 

Awww I dont have a twiiter account and it looks like the fan protected her tweets

@Biology Lesson The fan signing and videocall is a way to promote the photocard. I read this is common practice among singers/idols and its probably why it seems “strange” for an actor to do it. I suppose its a mix of fan service and way to promote the artist as a brand while at the same time selling something. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I may be in the minority but I found the latest Dragon Bro video boring - the whole 30mins time loop was quite apt because it became rather repetitive. I'm sure in their day to day lives, they have plenty to talk about but in the context of a show they are most likely to stay with safe topics for image purposes etc.

For me, the novelty has worn off and I think another travel show would be too soon. Maybe they should wait a few more years perhaps to mark the milestone of turning 50...

And yep JH is a too much talker. Sheesh. I can sympathise with the dude that sat with him on that flight when they were shooting Iris 2. His poor wife tho - her ears are getting a break at last 😅

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Finally the subs are out!

KJK's house is making me super anxious, just watching it! The chaos in it is staggering! :D

After the Mongolia show, these guys just make me smile ^_^ What a chaotic, funny bunch! And I love how KH brings his own quirky, funny self into the mix- his quest for the sticky tape was hilarious!

The way JH learns English is so odd, but he is so commited to it! Like a diligent child!! :hwaiting2:KJK is right in his advice- JH should listen to him. He uses English in a theoretic way, he's not living it. There is the right way that he's now learning, and there is the usual way in which he speaks, heavy accent and all. And it's still there. I still think his teacher should be fired, and KJK should take him to the US and train him. Not In the gym, but in English.

Looks like JH is planning an action variety show, the househusband show in April, and something mysterious in the US

• Like 3

@Biology Lesson oh that house / apartment was a mess

I agree about the English lesson. He probably is being taught like someone doing a degree in English language and I can guarantee most native English speakers don't even have a sound understanding of grammar etc. He should spend his downtime if and when he has them with his family in the States and he can get immersed in it - and they should ask him to do the shopping, order at a restaurant etc so he gets comfortable with it quickly

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, YouwinJH said:

@Biology Lesson oh that house / apartment was a mess

I agree about the English lesson. He probably is being taught like someone doing a degree in English language and I can guarantee most native English speakers don't even have a sound understanding of grammar etc. He should spend his downtime if and when he has them with his family in the States and he can get immersed in it - and they should ask him to do the shopping, order at a restaurant etc so he gets comfortable with it quickly

Exactly! Learning the way he does right now, is a complete waste of time! But knowing him, he will stick by it, and it might take him much longer, and then suddenly he will come out speaking perfect English :hwaiting2:It's his way, I guess. But I do really hope KJK will just force him to go to the US with him.

• Like 2

Thank you for posting the Dragon Brothers video with eng subs! I enjoyed it. I think I can now say I do like the Dragon brothers and I can understand why the tend to tease JH :lol: but their friendship does seem genuine, flaws and all. Very nice how they’ve adopted Kang Hoon.  I didn’t watch the Mongolia delivery show so to me, this was fun. JH was hyper this ep. I saw good reactions to the video. That was sweet. 

@YouwinJH As JH was saying,  they are growing old, so they should do whatever they want while they still can. Who knows what their body and lifestyle will allow at 50. Life is too short. Its ok if they want to travel every year and record it. Not hurting anyone and I guess its not too costly if they get sponsorship of some kind. 

• Like 4

@dramafan33 you're right. Life's too short. They should travel as much as they can though I don't think they should be filmed for every trip. Just the bucket list and milestones ones which is why I mentioned 50

I'm glad he has his friends for company when he gets lonely like CTH mentioned calling him and HKH saying he was thinking of a sleeping over once because he was so sad about leaving him alone

I did notice he did drank quite a bit but didn't see the others indulge as much. That said, HKH mentioned he's quite the lightweight so at least he has a natural threshold keeping him from drinking to a stupor. I've never touched alcohol so don't know much about drinking limits and what is / isn't too much

• Like 3

@YouwinJH The limits depend on every person. 

I am for letting people do as they please since I don't feel an urge to watch every content they put out. So, to me, if they film their travels or not, makes no difference. 

As his fan, Im glad he has plans and I hope he is coping well with the family abroad. I admire his positive attitude in general. Its inspiring to me. 

• Like 4

@dramafan33 you're right, his outlook and general positivity (and excitement over his work) is really inspiring. Especially when you contrast it to someone like CTH who seems rather blaise and cynical. I hope more doors will be opened to JH so he can do what he enjoys until he's old and grey and ready to retire / slow down

It's great that despite so many years in the industry, he's not worn out bt it all - I do think he needs to be mindful of his body which is also a reason why I'm not too interested in him doing more action. Wear and tear to the body can really show in old age

I also think JH is probs the one who gave HKH a pep talk during the Mongolia trip - he sounded so down beaten over his career back then. And now he's doing the music he always wanted to do - heavy metal. Him and JH look really close these days and I suspect his positivity is rubbing off on his friend

• Like 3