Guest Kdrama-lover

@yoeda‌ , so funny ! Esp on the part where he can not make the laughing correctly! Well after 12 years he finally got to do it splendidly! And addictingly may I say..heuhahahahaha! :))

Guest beabloom88

@karensun527‌ hi i'm also new here at JH's thread and just like you i became a fan of Jang Hyuk because of FTLY. I've been searching for articles about him to satisfy my curiousity when i saw Drama Fan and Gumi's blog Stuck on Hyuk. Go and try checking his guestings at Win Win and Healing Camp. Both are subbed in English. You'll get to see his funny and cute side. Promise you will love him even more!!! ;););)

Guest Kdrama-lover

Wahahahaha. NG clip ----------- he made lots of ng in simple acting --------- YA !! PD nim he is an excellent actor who good at difficult acting don't give him a simple character!!!

@chinjaru‌ , isn't it great to see that JH is really hard working and serious in honing his craft! He started his career struggling even to get simple scripts delivered correctly but 12 years after we can't watch that much NG scenes in FTLY..despite being too toxic and lack of sleep.. It's a testament of his so love and dedication to his chosen craft. ^:)^ :-bd =D>

beabloom88 said: @karensun527‌ hi i'm also new here at JH's thread and just like you i became a fan of Jang Hyuk because of FTLY. I've been searching for articles about him to satisfy my curiousity when i saw Drama Fan and Gumi's blog Stuck on Hyuk. Go and try checking his guestings at Win Win and Healing Camp. Both are subbed in English. You'll get to see his funny and cute side. Promise you will love him even more!!! ;););)

Yesterday i've watched this clip and at 4.50 he singing "Creep " i don't understand why he choose this song it may his favorite song http://youtu.be/fIUmb627Jjw If you listen to the lyrics :-? Is it possible that Hyukie revealed his feeling for his wife through this song ?? OMD!!! I really love this namja even he already has 2 kids *****Radiohead is one of my fave band :D ******** by the way his hairstyle so hot!!!

chinjaru said: Yesterday i've watched this clip and at 4.50 he singing "Creep " i don't understand why he choose this song it may his favorite song http://youtu.be/fIUmb627Jjw If you listen to the lyrics :-? Is it possible that Hyukie revealed his feeling for his wife through this song ?? OMD!!! I really love this namja even he already has 2 kids *****Radiohead is one of my fave band :D ******** by the way his hairstyle so hot!!!

Creep is his favorite song. He sang it many times on variety shows.

@karensun527‌ that's the charm of our Hyukie! Handsome dorky cute charm. He has a bit of an off-the-wall humor too. He has a very distinct Hyuk dry humor. Just such a cute man who happens to be super hot!!! :))

Guest Kdrama-lover

@minoz-joyax‌ , just choose the 3rd in the link list of the Photobucket. That would be the HTML (for eBay, craiglist, blogs & website). Then just copy and paste it. Afterwards you can write your comments then finally click post comment.

Good luck!

photo IMG_20140824_090011.jpg