Updates!

Hyuk is travelling to Japan again for a fan meeting on Sep 4, those lucky Japanese fans! There is a charity angle to this fanmeeting where 10% of proceeds will be donated to the Japanese Tsunami victims. But I wonder how this fits into his filming schedule. There is just no sign of him filming the Tree yet.Fan meeting

Both Japan and Korea has had torrential rains recently and many areas are flooded. Korea even had some mudslides given their mountaineous geography. The filming of nearly all dramas currently airing are affected.News article

And everyone should take a look at this. See how Hyuk smiles sweetly for promoting the Disney Channel in Korea. I think he should get himself into a movie for kids! :D

Jang Hyuk for Disney

*EDIT*

Hyuk's movie, The client is finally getting a release in the theaters in Sep! I half suspect they just want to time it to his drama, so that the movie gets additional publicity. Anyway, better to see it than not!

He was also spotted at a seaside waterplay area with his kid recently. A Korean blogger blog link discreetly posted the following pix on Fri nite. Its a long shot, so if you have any super software that can enlarge him please share. Its nice to know that Hyuk is not afraid to bring his family out to public areas and have a good time together!

101295f9f791f403024f5667.jpg

Guest jen2010

Thanks Jen. It's great to learn that.

zoi mentions a vid by Megusi on her blog couple days ago. This Chuno MV is the ending we all wish for! Very well made MV. Megusi saan is absolutely right about that the Daegil gang lives in our heart for a long long time~

推奴-The Last Hope-HD

The video is great. It'll so nice if that is the ending eh ;) the reunion of the gang of 3 after Dae Gil thought that both of them r dead that I loved is one of the scenes that I love best.

Thanks qwenli for the news. Glad to see Hyuk spending time with his family :) Read from Zoi's blog that the writer said that the kids said "Chuno came", then only she realised that Hyuk were there with his kid. The writer also mentioned that Hyuk was small size and handsome. More importantly, Hyuk playing with his children, is really a gentle father. The writer also said that she would like to take a picture with them together, but did not because they look like they are having such a wonderful time that she couldnt bear to interrupt them. That is why she only took a long shot of his back view and his son.

Thanks Jen for the translation of this. I especially like kids described Hyuk as "Chuno's here". The impact of Daegil in Chuno extended to the kids :P

I'm sure Hyuk is a wonderful father and husband, and that's one of the many reasons why we love him so dearly.

The video is great. It'll so nice if that is the ending eh ;) the reunion of the gang of 3 after Dae Gil thought that both of them r dead that I loved is one of the scenes that I love best.

Thanks qwenli for the news. Glad to see Hyuk spending time with his family :) Read from Zoi's blog that the writer said that the kids said "Chuno came", then only she realised that Hyuk were there with his kid. The writer also mentioned that Hyuk was small size and handsome. More importantly, Hyuk playing with his children, is really a gentle father. The writer also said that she would like to take a picture with them together, but did not because they look like they are having such a wonderful time that she couldnt bear to interrupt them. That is why she only took a long shot of his back view and his son.

Thanks Jen for the translation! Yep the impact of Chuno is so great! I am really happy that Hyuk still take the effort to drive all the way to the beach with his kids when he is available. I salute that! ^_^

The poster for The Client is out! check out the incredible eyes and hands. Hyuk is a professional actor, this photo is great proof!

:)

DC link

Guest jen2010

Saw from DC

'불후2' '절친특집'..장혁-김수로 등 화려한 게스트 총출동

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201108050100035830002860&servicedate=20110804

Looks like he'll be singing again? From online translation, he'll be a guest star in dunno what special on KBS.

Guest MaratsGirl

Jen I have KBS World Channel... when Jank Hyuk will be appear in that special???

I found more pics from GC... I dont kwon  if you see it before here is the Link

And thank you so mucho for share all the info and links.

Guest jen2010

Jen I have KBS World Channel... when Jank Hyuk will be appear in that special???

I found more pics from GC... I dont kwon  if you see it before here is the Link

And thank you so mucho for share all the info and links.

I think the program is called Immortal Song 2 in the Saturday Freedom program on KBS. The episode will be filed on 8 Aug, aired on 20 Aug. The air date on KBS World may be later than the Korean air date.

Update --

Hyuk will appear in next week's Miracle Audition on SBS.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201108060035561001

Trailer is here

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=janghyuk&no=40651&page=1&bbs=

Suppose filming has not started yet, hes been appearing on quite a few variety shows lately.

Hopefully there will be more for the promotion of the Client :P

Guest MaratsGirl

I think the program is called Immortal Song 2 in the Saturday Freedom program on KBS. The episode will be filed on 8 Aug, aired on 20 Aug. The air date on KBS World may be later than the Korean air date.

Update --

Hyuk will appear in next week's Miracle Audition on SBS.

http://www.newsen.co...108060035561001

Trailer is here

http://gall.dcinside...651&page=1&bbs=

Suppose filming has not started yet, hes been appearing on quite a few variety shows lately.

Hopefully there will be more for the promotion of the Client :P

Thank you soooo much for the info :)

UPDATES!

Hyuk is starting work on the new drama today!

He supported his friend Ryu Sung Jae? at the latter's mini singing showcase? This guy is a long time friend and co-starred with Hyuk in Thank You and recently acted in Lie to Me as well.

Baidu forum

Guest jen2010

Alas! Cant wait to see the photos. Thanks for the update :)

Yup, hes in KBS-Joy Lee SOra's 2nd proposal on 2nd Aug.

I was kind of glad that he didnt have a solo part :P

The whole show on 2nd Aug is available at http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20523

EDIT: The talk section is available here

Deep Rooted Tree has finally invited reporters to their set and we get the first look of Hyuk!

8ed21fe287bcb15eadafd5c8.jpg

64964550d0e8b3aad7622526.jpg

For more pix, please proceed to this link:

blog site

I am posting on this blog because it is easier to upload pix this way loading directly from my pc vs Soompi where I got to put it on photobucket first and then paste the links here.

Guest MaratsGirl

Wow... I'm so excited!!! finally the pics of the new drama... thank you so much for all the info, the video and the news ... I cant wait to see the new drama!!

Guest jen2010

Trailer for the Client is out

http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/mediaView.nhn?code=75395&mid=15955

The trailer sure looks intense.

Hi Jen, Thanks for posting the link!

Yes, the trailer is intense but seems good. With so many months of post production, the director better do some good editing and effects!

Seems like Hyuk doesnt has much dialogue in the show. A very challenging role to play!

Guest jen2010

Just saw this synopsis from Showbox Korea

Battle of wits as a lawyer slowly uncovers the truth that his client tries to hide.

Defense attorney Kang receives a notorious case to defend Han, who is accused of killing his wife. Even though her body is not discovered, the general public is quick to label him as the devil-reincarnate and begs for a shift guilty verdict. It’s a difficult case but Kang is confident that he will prevail. The defendant is an enigmatic character with OCD who can’t express his thoughts clearly. Fortunately for him, there is no murder weapon but he doesn’t have an alibi either. The prosecutor handling Han’s case is also Kang’s archrival, and is determined to bring down Han for the murder and his lawyer along with him. Kang digs into Han’s case in order to uncover evidences to clear his client’s name.

http://www.showbox.co.kr/english/Lineup/Synopsis.asp?MVCode=JA110102

OCD who can't express thoughts clearly. Maybe that is why he seemed so quiet in the trailer. It will interesting to see his portrayal :)

Update-

Immortal Song 2's trailer

He seems to be wearing hat alot lately. Makes me wonder what happens to his hair :P

OCD who can't express thoughts clearly. Maybe that is why he seemed so quiet in the trailer. It will interesting to see his portrayal

Hyuk is great in portraying his character through his eyes. I'm sure he'll do an excellent job in this movie. Can't wait to see it :)

These pictures, taken on Aug 5 by some fans, shows Hyukie's hairdo goes back to the Midas and Client's era. Bet he's probably doing some Client's poster or promotion related works.

55798559201108150029521291288774321_002.jpg

55798559201108150029521291288774321_001.jpg

55798559201108150029521291288774321_000.jpg

please check out the following link for the Deep Rooted Tree interview:

Baidu forum

Personally I think it will really be abit odd for the female lead Shin Se Kyung to have a relationship with the Emperor. The age gap between them is really quite wide. Go with our Hyuk please! :D

Hyuk and his hairstylist, yes, he is the one sitting down -- a Mr Lee

baidu forum

Also Hyuk lended his support to Jay Park's participation in a variety program broadcast on sat 20th. I find it so funny that Hyuk is a back dancer at some point. :P

video linl

[b]EDITTTT

Hyuk attending premiere of a movie

baidu forum

Hyuk featured in Elle korea Sep issue

Baidu forum

I feel bad for just providing the links and not reposting the photos here :ph34r: but am getting busy with work and dun have much spare time. :sweatingbullets: Going forward I will also just update the thread every tuesday, so drop by on tuesday to check for new stuff. Anyway please contribute any updates of Hyuk if you have the time, lets keep this thread alive while waiting for his next drama Deep Rooted Tree. :)

Press conference of The Client:

my fav are no.21 and 40!

baidu forum pixs

• 2 weeks later...