Guest Jill4675

:lol: Thanks for the pics, o-cha! The story told by Gong Yoo is really hilarious...you are absolutely right! Like you, I can picture them sitting there while he went on and on about it! :rolleyes:

Also enjoyed the little story of the hairdresser. I have been maintaining for some time that that guy has a crush on our boy! sweatingbullets.gif But who can blame him!?!? w00t.gif

I think I'm finally getting over my jetlag! And it was so cold for a couple of days, I was actually wishing I were back in Singapore! :lol: Thanks again to qwenli for some great tips on things to do in SGP! It pays to talk to an expert! ;) I still have a LOT of photo files to sort through! :wacko:

sunglasses2.gif

Thanks ocha!

The handkerchief and the hairdo of Hyukie are very eye-catching.

They say women like talking. I think men can really talk. When Hyuk's in the talking mode, he talks for hours :wacko: He's probably driving people nuts sometimes.

Jill, guess you're right about Mr. Lee, the hairdresser. Look at him leaning on Hyuk when taking this pic, so sweet :wub:

20100101211216_23075114_0400x0266%5B1%5D.jpg

The Bohae black raspberry wine that Hyuk endorses came with a travel size now. I tried this wine once and it's too sweet.I ended up addding juice or soda to it. Is it a dessert wine ? I can't finish my 375 ml bottle and it's still sitting in my frige now.

I'm waiting for the Korean supermarkets here to change our Hyukie's posters. Why don't I see them yet ?

201022916491.jpg

201022916492.jpg

201022916493.jpg

source: http://www.janghyuk.com.cn/?snew/n1/i148

Vid for Passion Jang Hyuk Arena Award

or

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/o8EjoScNAHg/

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=945803864

Howdy, Hyukie fangirls! I have some good news for you~

Article source:http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=focus1&a_id=2010120122445285309

Chinese translation:花_诗_有天

韩媒10.asiae评选的2010年度最佳电视剧

SKKS was selected as the Best Drama of year 2010 by 10.asiae

10.asiae媒体的记者、评论家评选的

Reporters and critics@10.asiae selected:

2010年度最佳电视剧:《成均馆罗曼史》

"SKKS" as the Best Drama of year 2010

2010年度最佳导演:《推奴》的郭导演

PD Kwan of "Slave Hunter" as the Best Director of year 2010

2010年度最佳编剧:《人生很美丽》的金秀贤编剧

Writer Kim Soo Hyun of "Beautiful Life" as the Best Scriptwriter of year 2010

2010年度最佳演员:《推奴》的张赫

Jang Hyuk of "Slave Hunter" as the Best Actor of year 2010

21l962p.gif

ps. Maybe o-cha will give us more details from the article on Hyukie?

Ocha - thks for the photos. The Gong Yoo story is so funny, I am sure they were too polite to ask Hyuk to shut up!

Hahatk - did you drank the wine? Heehee, I saw the wine at a korean supermart here too, so tempted to buy it even tho I dun drink! :P

Laura - Thanks for your info!

Still slogging thru the Win Win translation...(could have done alot more but down with a flu since sat and cut my index finger yesterday, the stars are not aligned on my side!) :wacko::ph34r:

Guest dairykhang

Ocha - The photos are so great ^^ . thank u very much

laura - such a good news ^^

I'm so proud of u Hyukie ^^.

Hope u also win Daesang this 31 ^^ . Azar!!!!!!!

Thanks for the news Laura.

What is cool about the 10asia article above is that the judges are the media..mostly reporters from different news agencies. Let's hope all these wins will finally bring Hyuk a Daesang at the end of the year.

Just read that Hyuk's character's name on Midas will be Kim Do Hyun.

Nothing more on the character description yet but hopefully we will know more soon.

Haha: hehehe yes the hairdresser is too cute leaning on Hyuk. I haven't tried bohae..but you said it's sweet? Maybe I'll try it then..hehhee. I can't drink alcohol in general..always get beet red with just 1 glass..but sweet wine sounds good.

Jilll: welcome back again this time with you 100% functioning lol

Dairykhang: nice to see you posting regularly here =) glad we have 1 more regulars in the Jang Hyuk love front..hehehe

Hello all, its 15 days to Hyukie's birthday!! Maybe on that day we can have some spiffy visuals posted here? :D:D

Here is the link to a HK magazine that Hyuk has an interview with. Probably taken when he was in HK. I think they make him look very fresh, quite a departure from the smoky Japanese styles.

Enjoy!!

HK magazine

Guest Jill4675

Those were some nice pics, qwenli! :wub: Thanks for the link! :)

Thanks to Irene, as usual, for the great scans. I'll re-post some of them here for you all (all credit to Irene):

th_011021041940-665x519.jpgth_5598446520101205003814077.jpg

th_5598446520101205003643021.jpgth_5598446520101205003330021.jpg

th_5598446520101205003222073.jpgth_5598446520101205003021081_640.jpg

sunglasses2.gif

Guest dairykhang

o-cha: of course I'll be here more usually, he's my love :D

Thanks Jill and Irene for the scans ^^

He looks younger with this style, anyway, I prefer the smoky style :D , cool and manly ^^

remember Chuno team on charity event last nov, KBS showed the program yesterday, and here is the video link-credit Zio's dc gallery

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ohzio&no=8113&page=1&bbs=

and as mentioned by baidu members, JH probably attending the Asian TV Awards in Singapore, so here is the list of the drama in the competition, hopefully JH and Chuno will get something.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=chuno&no=101019&page=1&bbs=

Hi Samzz,

Thanks for the sharing the video with us. It is very heart warming.

I have been to these charity events and it is very difficult to keep a cheerful smiling face when all I want is to cry my eyes out :tears: looking at how poor thing these less privileged people are. It is also very important to interact with them normally treating them as normal people.

So credits to the Chuno trio who seems so natural there. ;)

I like that Hyuk was helping this guy on the exercise machine. If Hyuk is my personal trainer I will certainly get fit very very quickly!! :w00t:

Maybe Ocha or someone can translate what Hyuk said briefly in the video? :)

thanks for the video links samzz. The Chuno team is just great...definitely one of my favorite ensemble in any K-drama. Nice to see how they are donating their winnings for a good cause.

Hyuk @ Cha Tae Hyun's movie premiere "Hello Ghost" on Dec 6.

20101206_1291639649_67665000_1.jpg

3cb443eea4324371f81004c53827cf40.jpg

Article talking about who might receive the Daesangs from the 3 stations

http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/EntCulture/Article.asp?aid=20101206004382&subctg1=50&subctg2=00

For KBS the favorite is Jang Hyuk. The article says how Hyuk showed his best acting skill to date with his portrayal of the slave hunter Dae Gil.

The second favorite for KBS daesang is Jeon In Ha made Tak Goo's life hard in Baker King Kim Tak Goo.

The article also metnioned the favorites of the other 2 stations

Guest dairykhang

Thanks for the clip samzz ^^.

I'm very proud of Hyukie and Chuno team ^^. They bring hope to the poor and the children, and warmth to us. I always love the K-showbiz for this reason, the artist do the charity everywhere and the fans support them by giving tons of rice as gift. So meaningful :D. \

Hope someone can translate the video...

o-cha, thanks for pics ^^. Hyukie, Cha Tae Hyun and Jong Kook are best friends, I love them all and also their beautiful friendship :D. Guess they always care 'bout each other.... Wish I can see another show forthem to be together like Family outing ep 66 and 67. So funny, so cute :))

dairykhang: I'd like to see the three Dragon boys in another show too. Their appearance together on FO was fantastic.

Hyuk in December's H Style issue. This is a Hyundai department store magazine

hstyle5.jpg

hstyle8.jpg

hstyle4.jpg

hstyle2.jpg

hstyle1.jpg

hstyle3.jpg

hstyle6.jpg

Guest jen2010

They may look weird at first glance, but somehow, I am starting to love this "Alice in wonderland" photos :P Thanks for sharing ~ I have to say not many people can take this kind of styling and still pretty look pretty decent in them :D

Guest Jill4675

They may look weird at first glance, but somehow, I am starting to love this "Alice in wonderland" photos :P Thanks for sharing ~ I have to say not many people can take this kind of styling and still pretty look pretty decent in them :D

You are right, jen! :wub: He almost always manages to pull off the look, regardless of how "out there" it is! And he willingly cooperates with whatever crazy styling they come up with! :lol: Not many could carry it off so unselfconsciously! blush.gif

sunglasses2.gif

You are right, jen! :wub: He almost always manages to pull off the look, regardless of how "out there" it is! And he willingly cooperates with whatever crazy styling they come up with! :lol: Not many could carry it off so unselfconsciously! blush.gif

sunglasses2.gif

I third that notion! Hyuk somehow always manages to pull the 'weirdest' situation and make it work.

qwenli: awww..that's too bad...maybe next time we should put stalkers in galleries to stalk for Hyuk..hehehe. How the heck he find time to still go to a gallery is beyond me......The Client is in the middle of shooting...but then again that;s our Hyukie, yeah? Sleep is for when he has no project..:lol:

Seems like the folks at DC Hyuk are thinking of making a clay doll of Dae Gil...I wonder which pose they'd choose.