Guest keyland

It seems like fans too worry about his wife. I don't think she needs to worry anything, I don't even think she care. She should understand If LDH really have attraction to her husband, LDH can't talk freely about him like that. Mostly when we attract to someone, we usually hide our feelings, especially to someone who's already married? What I see is LDH really like JH like a brother. His wife sure happy about that

I loved robber a lot, I'm definitely going to rewatch it once I get some free time, I missed JH and LDH together, their chemistry is undeniable, I totally hated LDH in My Girl and totally loved her in robber.

it's a dream for me if I could see another drama with JH and LDH again but I too don't see a big chance for that to happen but who knows.

about his wife, I hope she can be a little patient for the sake of us fans :D

hello guys! Am in seoul with a bit of headache from all the excitement actually! Everything is so modern, and the transport from Incheon airport is so convenient. Lots of coaches just outside the door. No need to take a cab at all.

Oh the socks - looks like Hyuk's face is in the base of the socks? LOL, so funny.

I saw a really amusing CF on TV, Oh Ji Ho in his Chuno general costume promoting Korean pork with the police guy (the one who give assignments to Daegil). It was so funny,maybe it is on youtube somewhere.

Oh and I was so pleasantly surprised when I stumbled into the bookstore featured in Robbers, where LDH works. Here is the photo:

bfd4526795cd54cdf7365498.jpg

Guest Jill4675

hello guys! Am in seoul with a bit of headache from all the excitement actually! Everything is so modern, and the transport from Incheon airport is so convenient. Lots of coaches just outside the door. No need to take a cab at all.

Qwenli! Have fun in Seoul!!!! :) Please take pics! I really envy your trip. Maybe I should go to Korea next time... :rolleyes::lol:

CF with OJH and Lee Han Wie (Played Chief Oh ~ that's whom you were referring to?) sounds really funny... :wacko:

Hope you can find some Hyuk souvenirs... :D

sunglasses2.gif

Guest o-cha

lol. we should write up a petition somewhere.

but somehow, I doubt it'll be happening soon (plus as hahatk says, YeoJin ssi probably won't be thrilled... :lol: )

but while we wait, i suppose you can put robbers on replay and pretend it's DG & Onion reincarnated? (She owes him, so you won't feel too guilty with the idea of him trying to rob her)

LOL...so true...when we view Robbers as DG & Onion reincarnate...suddenly Oh Joon isn't so bad anymore :lol:

I loved robber a lot, I'm definitely going to rewatch it once I get some free time, I missed JH and LDH together, their chemistry is undeniable, I totally hated LDH in My Girl and totally loved her in robber.

it's a dream for me if I could see another drama with JH and LDH again but I too don't see a big chance for that to happen but who knows.

about his wife, I hope she can be a little patient for the sake of us fans :D

One never knows...I mean who would've thought Hyuk and Da Hae would have been able to star in 2 dramas together in less than 2 years? Maybe next time a movie? hehehehe.

Oh the socks - looks like Hyuk's face is in the base of the socks? LOL, so funny.

I saw a really amusing CF on TV, Oh Ji Ho in his Chuno general costume promoting Korean pork with the police guy (the one who give assignments to Daegil). It was so funny,maybe it is on youtube somewhere.

Oh and I was so pleasantly surprised when I stumbled into the bookstore featured in Robbers, where LDH works. Here is the photo:

bfd4526795cd54cdf7365498.jpg

qwenli! We were wondering where you've been...have fun in Seoul!

Lol...that CF sounds funny.

BTW have you seen any Bokbunja CF when you're there?

Guest o-cha

picture time...Hyuk attended the VIP premiere of Man of Vendetta (파괴된 사나이) on the 14th

2010061421342610031.jpg

2010061421392910031.jpg1276519844-99.jpg1783db559ee77877cc4cefbdc7201b7b.jpga576b4e4f7a7877a747b82a86ba6c81c.jpg1276521475-36.jpg

http://heymannews.mediahey.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=W27&wr_id=2982

Thanks ocha for posting all these pics of Hyuk going to the VIP Premiere.

5365644020100615063925086_640.jpg

5365644020100613233628043_640.jpg

The hat which Hyuk's wearing was a gift from a Japanese fan, giso, giving in the USJ Fan Meeting. giso was very happy that another fan took a picture of Hyuk wearing this hat recently and sent it to her. I'm sure she's very very happy that Hyuk's wearing it again to the premiere.

Is the hat a little bit small ? Or Hyuk likes wearing it this way ?

source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/gisogiso00/

Btw, qwenli, are you having too much fun in Seoul ? I can't see the pic ! Baidu doesn't support any other websites of their pics or videos. :angry: It's so special to visit all the familiar places from the dramas you like. I wish I could go to Korea <_<

Guest o-cha

awww gizo must be thrilled now...especially since Hyuk wore the hat to the VIP premiere. That hat really is Hyuk's style.

Hyuk really looks much younger without facial hair, doesn't he?

Hi, thanks for the pix! I really like his look. :wub:

Hahatk - its kinda of the fashion in Korea. And he looked so relax and happy.

Yeah, you guys should visit seoul too, I think it is a pilgrimage for all korean drama fans! :lol: Everybody has fabulous skin here, even the cashier at the convenience store! I think they look at my skin and will know I am not korean. heehee :sweatingbullets:

Jill - yep, it was Chief Oh. :D Am enjoying myself very much, I don't want to go back home!

Ocha - yes I saw the powerade and wine CF, but I was more amused at all the CF by other celebs. So many CF got a star attached to it. The first one I saw from the airport to the hotel was Lotte Duty Free's attempt to lure female tourists because they use all the top korean stars like rain and Songseungheon.

But half the time, I am tuned into the world cup matches here. The high-def TV of korea is incredible, all the details are so sharp. :blink:

ok, reload my pix onto imageshack.

YP bookstore

(80%English books,20English books, with lots of cute stationery available).

P1050124.jpg

Subway station at the basement of my hotel. Very convenient.

Train fare is cheap, most places only cost 900won, less than 1USD.

th_P1050107.jpg

Hi friends, guess what? I went to deliver my present to Hyuk at the Sidus office in Gangnam, Seoul and really met his manager Lee Won Jun again! :sweatingbullets:

I thought I will just leave my package with the receptionist (but there wasnt any). The building was very plain (I think they wanted it that way) except for a banner saying office space for rent :) .There wasnt any address or signage but I saw some of the big vehicles normally used by stars and got a gut feel it was the place.

I mentioned Sidus to the lone security guard blush.gif and he led me thru a small corridor on the first floor, flashed his security card on the door and brought me into the office itself! :wacko: The office is quite small and I tried passing my package to this guy who came over to me in a puzzled look (I think nobody ever walk in there unannounced). Again, I wanted to just pass my package to him but he shouted "Won Jun"!

The next thing I know, I was drinking coffee with Mr Lee in a meeting room! He said he remembered me from Shanghai and I told him I didnt expect to see him again. We chatted for about half an hour but his English is limited and he throw in some Chinese words some times. It was really wierd........ :D

He asked me do I like other korean stars? I mentioned Go Soo (he had no expression), then I said Yoon Kye Sang, for which he brightens up and say, oh they are good brothers. Oh and he was still raving about Cheryl Yang, seems like she really left a good impression and talk about their drinking sessions together.

Hyuk is very busy, looks like there are CF coming up. Next month, he may start filming a new Korean drama. Mr Lee mentioned Melo, so it is a romance. I told him that's very good.

I asked him how come I dont see any Chicken Mania restaurant around, becos I wanted to try, he said there are only a few of them in Seoul. Well, too bad...

He was very nice and walk me out to the street, we were chatting about the very expensive looking apartment next to the office and I asked him if Hyuk lives in an apartment or house, he said apartment. Also Hyuk doesnt live in Bangbae, he just anyhow mentioned it in the CF. :wacko:

I just find it really wierd that my life kept crossing path with Hyuk and Mr Lee.Looks like I really have to continue supporting them. But I was very happy that at least my present got to the right hands so I know Hyuk will get it. :D I bought him and his wife a T-shirt each.

Guest Jill4675

QWENLI!!! 28133.gif Good work!!! You should be an investigative reporter!!! :lol: Or a secret agent!!! lol-049.gif

You are a true adventurer and explorer!!! It really does seem that fate is guiding you somehow!!! Maybe it's your horoscope!!!??? confused-idunno.gif

Did you ask Mr. Lee for one of his cards? If not, get one next time!!! :rolleyes: Might useful in the future!!! :phew:

I really hope that there will be a new drama soon! With a GOOD cast and a GOOD writer... crossfingers.gif

Well, maybe you'll be lucky like gizo and you'll see a pic of Hyuk wearing the t-shirt!!! 66808b9a.gif

Thanks for keeping us posted!

sunglasses2.gif

Hi Jill - actually I merely followed the address on their website. the place is really quite easy to find.

Yeah, I cant believe I did all this. When I reach the building, for a split second, I was really shy and didnt dare to go in but since I went all the way there, I took a deep breath and walked in!

He mentioned the writer of the drama, but I didnt quite get the name. Park something. I need to do some research and come back.

Salute to our courageous qwenli

We're so lucky to have you joining us here. I want to hear and see more of your adventure in Seoul. Did you take any pics with Won Jun ssi ? Since he remembers you so well, you will be able to obtain more insider info.

You are so smart to personally deliver your gifts and they're sure in good hands. I learned from fans that visited Hyuk while he was in Shanghai, the gifts that Hyukbest sent to Hyukie all these years for his birthdays, Hyuk did not seem to know or get them.

I hope to see Hyuk wearing your T-shirt in public very soon ! :rolleyes:

Hyukie's the coverboy on this Japanese 韓流 Mag.

head_book.jpg

ph_01.jpg

Pics of Hyuk attended ‘Sabatier(사바띠에) 2010/11 F/W Collection’ and he looks so chic :P

51747097201006162156291277911341805_001.jpg

51747097201006162156291277911341805_002.jpg

More pics here in Baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=800941589

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=800961168

source: http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/

Another endorsement of Hyuk ! I'm really happy for him. I feel more balanced in mood that the sacrifice of Daegil in the end is finally paid off. :D

51747097201006162210032339278273178_001.jpg

51747097201006162210032339278273178_000.jpg

source: http://www.zaspero.com/shop/board/view.php?id=stargallery&no=50

Guest o-cha

qwenli!!!  Great job detective qwenli! hehehe..Sooooo nice to hear that Hyuk is doing another drama...I wonder which one it will be...melodrama would be nice..something totally different from his Dae Gil character. gosh I'm so happy now..two good news in a row -- first my KJK coming back to variety show in July and now Hyuk coming back in a drama soon.

If you remember the name of the writer please let me know..I'll help you research..hehehehe

Thanks for the pics hahatk. Hyukie looks good endorsing that watch. I'm glad he's getting a gazillion CF endorsements.

thanks qwenli for the awesome news, new drama soon wow, can't wait to get more information about that.

I wish I could go to Korea too.

and Jang Hyuk looks great in those pics, I like his outfit.

Guest o-cha

News on Hyuk participating in the taping of MBC Sunday variety Show 'Danbi'

http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1502896

I'll just post some of the highlights of the news

- Jang Hyuk will make a transformation to an agel for the show 'Danbi' where he will help out the needy as well as kids

- Besides Jang Hyuk, Kim Su Ro, Kim Sa Rang and Jang Hee Jin also participate

- Hyuk will go on a plane ride to Mongolia on June 19th

- It will be a 6 days 5 nights taping

- Jang Hyuk,who is always interested inn doing volunteer works, readily accepts the proposal to do the show 

- During Chuno, Jang Hyuk is known as beastly man (muscular man) but for this filming he also wants to bring 2 sets of 10 kgs weights which surpises the production team :lol:

- Broadcast is scheduled for early July

Thanks ocha for the info. Hyuk's leaving for Mongolia ! He is too busy.

I love this Powerade Ad. Hyuk's body looks so beautiful ! :wub:

Fans in Baidu were discussing which drama Hyuk's going to do next. According to qwenli's tip, they conclude that it will be the SBS 'Secret Garden', screenwriter Kim EunSook. Shooting will probably start in July and it will be broadcasted in Sept.

WonJun ssi must have said 'Park Yong Ha and On Air' to qwenli in their conversation.

ocha, will you do some researches on this ? Who's the female lead in this ? Chae Rim ? I can't wait for a melodrama from Hyuk !

Guest Jill4675

Thanks ocha for the info. Hyuk's leaving for Mongolia ! He is too busy.

I love this Powerade Ad. Hyuk's body looks so beautiful ! :wub:

Fans in Baidu were discussing which drama Hyuk's going to do next. According to qwenli's tip, they conclude that it will be the SBS 'Secret Garden', screenwriter Kim EunSook. Shooting will probably start in July and it will be broadcasted in Sept.

WonJun ssi must have said 'Park Yong Ha and On Air' to qwenli in their conversation.

ocha, will you do some researches on this ? Who's the female lead in this ? Chae Rim ? I can't wait for a melodrama from Hyuk !

Thanks, everyone, for all the latest pics and info... :)

As to the next drama, I sincerely hope the female lead for Hyuk will NOT be Chae Rim...she's the kiss of death for dramas lately...I don't think they'd have any chemistry at all...NONE! <_<:( I won't be able to bear it if he ends up with the wrong lead (as in Tazza...that was a disastrous pairing!!!! :wacko:)...

sunglasses2.gif