Hi! I love Jang Hyuk because he is an amazing actor.....

Hi Anne, hello! :D

Here is another pix from a lucky China fan who took a pix with Hyuk in Songjiang, Shanghai. She said Hyuk is very friendly. Yes we can see that, he got his arm around her!! And he look so good in this casual shot!

th_23dcc90127e5a3d608fa93d7.jpg

Guest o-cha

ocha - are you refering to these two pixs? They used to be on the front page. What is the Dong Gam set about? Am such a newbie Hyuk fan actually.

Yuppp..those pics. The Dong Gam set is a collection of Korean pop music spanning from the 1980s to early 2000s.

Awwww Hyukie is picking up Mandarin..and hmmm did he finally cut his hair? In that pic with Zhu Dan his hair looks much neater...and shorter....

Guest anne0129

Thank you!!!!! qwenli. OMG, he looked so young and handsome in this picture......love seeing him in everyday clothes......more and more of him please.....thank you again. :P

Ocha - yes, I think he trimmed it abit, maybe he got some styling advice from his korean stylist when he managed to trip back to korea for the CF shoot. :D

There is a mini poll at China's Baidu for the most handsome korean star, the shortlist is kind of wierd but Hyuk is inside and his votes are low. :(

If you can access the page, can help to vote for him? He is the 4th one on the first row.

Vote

or cut the below into your IE.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=768522126

Guest alloo

I voted for Jang Hyuk Oppa ..

I wish he wins ^^

he realy deserves it coz he is the most handsome korean star for me ^^

thx for the link

Guest stellar_star

Hi! I love Jang Hyuk because he is an amazing actor.....never found him to be good looking before but when I watched CHUNO all that changed. I have finished it last week but I find myself repeating the series again because of the fact that it was an amazing series and I love LDH so much now I am falling for this guy......he is so goodlooking and I am currently watching Robbers too......OMG.....I am loosing my mind for this guy.......I love Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae tandem the best.......hope that they'll work again in another production.....

:w00t: I agree~~ When I first saw him in Windstruck he seemed like a cute dork, but AFTER he finished the military, he lost his chubby cuteness and turned so manly :P I just finished watching Robbers and his acting (and chemistry with Lee Da Hae) is AMAZING. I just love how his jawline became so defined and the moustach def works for him ^___~ Not to mention he became so ripped after~~~

Def will watch Chuno soon :D I can't beleive he and Lee Da Hae are (ex)lovers again~~ sighs-

Btw, I've visited his official website on SidusHQ and there's tons of pics T_T but for some reason when I try clicking on them it redirects me and I can't view them. Has anyone else tried this and had the same problem?

Guest alloo

I miss oppa so much these days ... I wish I could see korean drama for him very soon :(

I have been watching Tazza these days

oppa is great as usual , but I didnt like Nan Suk (his girlfriend in the drama) :(

she is unlike Lee Da Hae in robbers :)

I can say that all his drama are perfect ..

his movies also are great

but I didn't expect him to go so far in the sexy scenes as ( searching for Elephant) & (five sense of Eros)

I felt so jealous :blush: :blush:

His wife is so lucky ..

If I were her I would thank God every day for having a husband as Jang Hyuk Oppa :)

Guest o-cha

qwenli: I'm not surprised if his vote @ baidu is low..after all he is going against idols and pretty boys :lol:. I voted for Hyuk because I'm not into pretty boys...I like my man as manly man :lol:

alloo: hehehehe...yep yep...it is unfortunate that Han Ye Seul (Nan Sook) doesn't really have good chemistry with Hyuk oppa. Normally Hyuk oppa has good chemistry with all his other co-stars (although I also have to agree that his chemisty with Lee Da Hae is off the roof!)

stellar_star : You definitely should watch Chuno. Hyuk delivers his best acting performance to date in there.

I think we have to sign up in order to be able to view the sidus pictures.

Guest stellar_star

stellar_star : You definitely should watch Chuno. Hyuk delivers his best acting performance to date in there.

I think we have to sign up in order to be able to view the sidus pictures.

:lol: His rogue-slave hunter self reminds me of Oh Joon's character sometimes. I wish he and Lee Da Hae would actually end up together again <_< but she ends up marrying Tae-Ha...sighs. Hopefully now that Chuno is over, he will grace us with another drama ^___~ anyone know of his upcomming activities?

<_< Darn, his Sidus gallery has so many pages of pics

Guest Jill4675

Hi, everyone and welcome new visitors! :) I am currently in Osaka and really miss watching dramas...after Chuno I found nothing to interest me and I was about to travel anyway. The weather is really great here: partly sunny, cool (currently around 16 C at noon).

Hoping to find more news and pics of ♥JH♥ in this thread!!! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Hello everybody, glad to see more posts!!

Stellarstar - Oh you must must watch Chuno, he is fantastic inside. Hyuk is very busy after Chuno, if you can, try reading this thread from page 132 or 135 onwards to get the many updates. He is now still in Shanghai filming a Chinese drama. Yesterday was a funeral scene, today is a wedding scene. I was given the address of the wedding filming site but I couldnt make it, it is quite out of the way. :( Anyway, more of this drama later.

Just wanted to come by and post some more pix of his latest CF (advert) with Powerade. One pix is from Hahatk, the other one from Coke of Tieba

th_5365644020100509073213084_640.jpg

th_51747097201005112039183858836407496.jpg

Click to enlarge

Alloo - I am sure he is a great husband, but half the time he is not at home ( busy filming) yeah! :P

Hi, everyone and welcome new visitors! :) I am currently in Osaka and really miss watching dramas...

Hi Jill, hope you are enjoying your trip!! Oh I wish I was in Osaka with you!! :D

With regards to the new China drama, seems like its going to be a sad ending. Ysterday they shoot Hyuk's character funeral, think he died in some work related manner. Remember the big earthquake in Sichuan 2 years ago? It is in the story, so some speculations that he will die there. sob, sob.

Really hoping that Hyuk will film a comedy some time!!! And make us :lol:

Filming of this show ending soon. I dun know, I knw its good for him to go bk to Korea but half of me also hoping he will stay longer in Shanghai....

Attached here, photos of the wedding scene shot today. Credits to Enna.

th_89a058ee69246fc1b2fb95df.jpg

th_54c5b311165a8a44ca80c4df.jpg

Guest alloo

thx qwenli for the updates :)

so , he ends filming his role .. I wish he would back to korea now and take some rest ^^

he must be tired , especially when he didn't take enough rest after Chuno :(

Guest stellar_star

Hello everybody, glad to see more posts!!

Stellarstar - Oh you must must watch Chuno, he is fantastic inside. Hyuk is very busy after Chuno, if you can, try reading this thread from page 132 or 135 onwards to get the many updates. He is now still in Shanghai filming a Chinese drama. Yesterday was a funeral scene, today is a wedding scene. I was given the address of the wedding filming site but I couldnt make it, it is quite out of the way. :( Anyway, more of this drama later.

:lol: When summer hits, I will definatly watch Chuno~! Did he win any awards for this? ;) (such as best couple) ^^ I will definatly be visiting this thread more for updates! I've always just been a slient lurker~ :o Does he have any chemistry with his chinese-co star in his drama?

He still has long hair, but I prefer him with shorter-cut like in Searching for the Elephant, or semi-long, like in Robbers. I miss his moustach too~~

xDD his hair was so wild with the photoshoots( when he sported the chuno-hair) and it grew so long and massive. :lol: I heard his wife wants him to cut it as soon as filming's over??

:o I wonder how his wife deals with him kissing so many women so passionatly~

~_~ I'm really hoping for another korean drama -sighs-

Guest alloo

:lol: When summer hits, I will definatly watch Chuno~! Did he win any awards for this? ;) (such as best couple) ^^ I will definatly be visiting this thread more for updates! I've always just been a slient lurker~ :o Does he have any chemistry with his chinese-co star in his drama?

He still has long hair, but I prefer him with shorter-cut like in Searching for the Elephant, or semi-long, like in Robbers. I miss his moustach too~~

xDD his hair was so wild with the photoshoots( when he sported the chuno-hair) and it grew so long and massive. :lol: I heard his wife wants him to cut it as soon as filming's over??

he must win awards for chuno :rolleyes: , his skills of acting are extraordinary especially in this drama

I prefer him with short hair too :P and of course with the mustache B)

haha~ His wife must be more jealous than us <<< lucky her :P

:lol: When summer hits, I will definatly watch Chuno~! I've always just been a slient lurker~ :o Does he have any chemistry with his chinese-co star in his drama? I heard his wife wants him to cut it as soon as filming's over??

Hi stellar - congrats to unlurking!! Not sure about the chemistry, the Chinese girl is a newbie to acting, so I am not pinning much hopes. Yeah he mentioned his wife wants him to cut his Chuno hair, which he did abit, its much shorter now already. Not sure how short she wants it!

If I am his wife, I will simply not watch the kissing scenes! haha

Update from Zhu Dan's blog is that the drama team has moved on to Japan for filming.

Rumour is that Chae Rim/蔡琳 (who is the in the original All about Eve drama) is joining the cast and will be one of those entangled in the massive/messy love triangle with Hyuk in the show. Now I am not sure why she is added so late in the filming. But she is in the same agency as Hyuk, so maybe they are trying to market her as well. But this is just reported, until I see photos, I will take the news with a pinch of salt.

Group shot of the 爱上女主播 drama team (4 main leads in the middle)

6203d92ax73db18eb8ca5690.jpg

Another wedding shot

6203d92ag8690274b7626690.jpg

12762710201005141902353117564834260.jpg

I should have been at the wedding but I had to go to the airport that day!!!! :(

Was browsing some old pix and found this. Taken in mid 2009 when he was in Japan opening a baseball game.

I seriously like him fair.

345551773720627698-tile.jpg

Also for those curious about Jeju island, very frequently featured in korean drama, I posted some photos on baidu page, unfortunately all in Mandarin.Click on any photo and scroll down on the right.

jeju photos

Guest Jill4675

Greetings from Nagoya, everyone! The weather in Japan has been absolutely fantastic for days! Here in Nagoya it is just amazing! Usually by now it is raining and warmer. But there is a cool weather pattern! One of my friends said it snowed in Tokyo on April 17, which matched the record! I purchased a new expensive rain jacket for the trip and it has not been out of my suitcase. We had some rain in Taiwan, but nothing major! :rolleyes:

qwenli, thanks for keeping us updated with pics and news! It's kind of weird that Chae Rim would join the cast! I wonder whether that is true? :huh: Something is strange about Chae Rim...she has not had a really good drama in a long time. I don't think her managers choose well for her. She's just not interesting...but maybe that's only my opinion... She's looked the same in her last two dramas, and both were (IMHO) boring (actually, the one before this last one had a really stupid annoying plot!).

Thanks, jen2010, for the youtube link. What a ♥fantastic message♥ for his wife...she is one very lucky lady! :D

sunglasses2.gif