Thx hiko0311 for the new info of the new stills.

Family Outing will be air Oct 4 & 11. Rabbit will be first showing on the Busan Film Fest Oct 9,10,12,14, then releasing on Oct 22 to the public. Hyuk should be there for the Film Fest. Elephant should be showing in cinemas in Nov.

There will be more and more news coming. Yay! :D

I did some pics with the airstar magazine. The bigger pics are in my picasa link @ http://picasaweb.google.com/hahatkhyuk/Air...feat=directlink

Fullscreen%20capture%209222009%2090928%20PM-1.jpg

Fullscreen%20capture%209222009%2092008%20PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen%20capture%209222009%2090826%20PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen%20capture%209222009%2090707%20PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen%20capture%209222009%2090604%20PM.bmp.jpg

airstar09222009.jpg

imogene : Ask your friend to grab a gazillion copies of Air Star magazine. I'll pay for shipping to LA gladly..hehehe.

Gaaaahhh Hyuk looks great in the Air Star spread.

His recent pic @ the movie premiere..hmmmm.......I wish he'd shave or trim his beard...it's looking rather unruly right now...hehehe. And yeaaaah Hyuk's getting sooo thin nowadays.....he needs to eat more more more.

hahatk thanks for the dates for Hyuk's movies and variety show appearance. October is a good time to be Hyuk's fans..hehehe.

Thanks hahatk for sharing the pics from the air star. Hyuk is simply gorgeous!

o-cha, truly for that reason I am looking forward to October so much.

I am with you about his beard, though we all know it is for his character Daegil. In Dahae's cyworld pic, Hyuk's facial hair was shaven and clean. I bet he did shave for FO filming and movie poster shooting, right? After that, he seems to grow his beard again. :(

Imogene, ...count me in too. I think you friend can do business with the magazine here..hahahaha...

A flood of news articles about Penthouse Elephant are coming out today.

Particularly, the fact late Jang Ja Yoen's footage was not deleted becomes controversial. Her footage includes some nudity and suicide scenes. hope the production company does not intend it for a marketing purpose.

A flood of news articles about Penthouse Elephant are coming out today.

Particularly, the fact late Jang Ja Yoen's footage was not deleted becomes controversial. Her footage includes some nudity and suicide scenes. hope the production company does not intend it for a marketing purpose.

Don't think it's a marketing purpose. Probably, this movie waited this long to release was because of her tragic suicide. Don't think they should delete her scenes even though it's quite difficult for the friends and family to watch.

I'm really looking forward to this movie !

Agree, hahatk. If her scenes are necessary for the movie, I don't see the reason they should be removed.

This is the translation of one of the articles about the Penhouse Elephant trailer.

http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1268158

Jang Hyuk to perform the sizzling and sensual acting in Penthouse Elephant.

'Penthouse Elepheant' has released its provocative teaser. The 'r-rating' equivalent teaser, depicting the sensational and secrete private life of bad guys in dangerous love, attracts viewer's attention, starting with intense nudity scenes. In the trailer, three yuppies, Jang Hyuk, Jo Dong Hyuk, and Lee Sang Woo show their relentless love making in their own private places like their penthouses, or luxury hotels.

'Penthouse Elephant' earned a denial of trailer rating from the Moving Picture Review Committee. The denial of trailer rating itself is not common while an advice of deleting a certan scene often can be received for theater/TV teaser release. So, viewers can watch the trailer online only, not in the movie theater or on the tv screen.

ohqsso.jpg

'Married man' Jang Hyuk plays a man who cannot forget his ex-girl friend, but has sexual relationship with his new girl HwangWoo Sel-Hye. His trademark words are "addicted..addicted." In the movie, he makes the most sensational on-screen apperance since his debut, with sensual cross-kissing and bed scenes.

Sexy and charismatic urban guy, Jo Dong Hyuk, with his trademark words "I need someone new...", plays a plastic surgeon who has a perfect wife (played by Lee Min Jung) but seeks for illicit relationship with his patients.

Lee Sang Woo has an affair with Lee Min Jung, his first love of 12 years ago and currently the wife of his buddy. Lee Sang Woo takes off his previous image of dandy and lively guy and exudes sexuality in this film.

nz3ki8.jpg

Sensual words like the teaser's closing lines "swallowed? swallowed?", provoke viewers' imagaination, along with various nudity scenes in various places like a penthouse or a hospital etc.

The marketing promoter of 'Penthouse' said that as viewers see in the trailer, the level of nudity is quite high, particulary Jo Dong Hyuk having relationships with many women. The "fiancee of Gu Jun Pyo" Lee Min Jung stars a wife of Jo Dong Hyuk and lover of Lee Sang Woo, and late Jang Ja Yeon is cast as one of the women Jo Dong Hyuk meets. The movie will premiere in November.

Jang Hyuk to perform the sizzling and sensual acting in Penthouse Elephant.

ohqsso.jpg

His trademark words are "addicted..addicted." In the movie, he makes the most sensational on-screen appearance since his debut, with sensual cross-kissing and bed scenes.

Thx so much, wils. I've been waiting for this translations for a while. You're answering my prayer.

Love to see Hyuk's most sensational on-screen appearance. Even better than the sex scenes in Ogamdo? Can't wait ! :D

ooooooooh thanks wils...there must be a lot of provocative scenes in the movie..hmmm...even Ogamdo trailer was shown on other format, right? not just online...

October can't come any sooner.....I'll probably try to watch Family Outing live when the Dragon brothers episode airs. Anyone else planning on watching it live?

October can't come any sooner.....I'll probably try to watch Family Outing live when the Dragon brothers episode airs. Anyone else planning on watching it live?

Oh..me, me, me.........I want to watch it live..but do you know how??? If that is SBS online...hmm...I will just wait till download is available.

I'll probably try to watch Family Outing live when the Dragon brothers episode airs. Anyone else planning on watching it live?

o-cha How do u watch it live here in LA ? I want to watch even though I will not be able to understand what they're talking about without any subtitles anyway.

The Interview from AirStar Autumn 2009:

- for those who are too lazy to go to the airport site. :lol:

dwcavk.jpg

24yb8rk.jpg

f1wjmv.jpg

source: dc JH gall

It is always fun to read his interview. B)

o-cha How do u watch it live here in LA ? I want to watch even though I will not be able to understand what they're talking about without any subtitles anyway.

hahatk...I usually watch via tvants. I d/l tvants and then search for SBS. Afterwards I click on the SBS link and voila streaming clip.

wils : Thank you so much for the interview. I always enjoy reading Hyuk's interviews. He always comes off as being very deep in thoughts when he answers questions...I like reading that.

hi everyone! it's been months since i checked on soompi. :") and gaaah lately all i've been searching in the net is about jang hyuk! i love love love love him. :) he looks so hot haha :"> i can't wait to see him again in another show, i'm not that updated about k stuff anymore but i hope i'm not yet late :D

anyway, i just want to tell everybody how i feel since i know all of you here feel the same way, i needed to vent this out haha. jang hyuk's so awesome.i love him!

hahatk...I usually watch via tvants. I d/l tvants and then search for SBS. Afterwards I click on the SBS link and voila streaming clip.

wils : Thank you so much for the interview. I always enjoy reading Hyuk's interviews. He always comes off as being very deep in thoughts when he answers questions...I like reading that.

I will try that site out. you mean we need to d/l the software first? Thanks o-cha for the info.

Same as here. I like reading his interview so much! There's something in his thoughts. hehe...

hi everyone! it's been months since i checked on soompi. :") and gaaah lately all i've been searching in the net is about jang hyuk! i love love love love him. :) he looks so hot haha :"> i can't wait to see him again in another show, i'm not that updated about k stuff anymore but i hope i'm not yet late :D

anyway, i just want to tell everybody how i feel since i know all of you here feel the same way, i needed to vent this out haha. jang hyuk's so awesome.i love him!

Hi graceyco. Welcome back! Actually I also was a mia for months. haha..

It is always so nice to meet someone who expresses enthusiasm about our gorgeous Hyukie. Please stay tuned in here on this thread, and let's vent out as many words as we can. :lol:

o-cha Thanks a bunch. Learn something new from you here. I'll try that out later.

wils : thanks for posting the interview. If I had known you would do that. I didn't have to read it so difficult by enlarging the blurry pic. <_<

Hyuk is a thinker and that's why we all love him so much. He's really a rare gem.

BTW, I think zoi has got an answer from the Air Star. I'm not so clear about the situation but I think she's probably getting the magazine from Air Star. I sent them an email but had no answer yet. Was it because zoi sent the email in Korean ? wils and ocha, did you send them emails in Korean? You may have better chance! :rolleyes:

Guest imogene_af

What a great interview... and in English too. It's great to kind of see where he is coming from, how he studies his craft and how he picks his roles. He is really one compelling guy.