Guest imogene_af

^

and they all have rubber soles on their feet.

I am ALWAYS annoyed with that in sageuks... I'm like RUBBER SOLES? REALLY?! REALLY?!

I am so easily distracted.

But heh, we may find some hawt hawt pics of Jang Hyuk as a nobleman, he should be a bit more "clean" by then.

Honestly I don't mind the look of Hyuk in Chuno except the scar at the corner below his left eye. I hope the scar will be going away eventually. It's really annoying to have a scar on Hyuk's handsome goodlooking face for so many episodes.chuno1.jpg

Pics from the VIP premiere of Etaewon Murder Case on Aug 31, 2009.

5zl2fq.jpg

2q3pudd.jpg

264gncm.jpg

33wsi36.jpg

25phmdw.jpg

o5ass8.jpg

It is rare these days he is spotted on the media other than for his own drama or movie. He went to the vip premiere quite in a while. I guess he was invited by Shin Seung Hwan, who was on Robbers too. Anyway, Hyuk looks pretty happy there with his dragon year friends. He looks good with his genuine smile and laughter as usual. Maybe because of the outdoor shooting, he looks suntanned a bit, but seems to lose a lot of weight. :( Hyuggie, no more!!!

Honestly I don't mind the look of Hyuk in Chuno except the scar at the corner below his left eye. I hope the scar will be going away eventually. It's really annoying to have a scar on Hyuk's handsome goodlooking face for so many episodes.

Heeeee...same here. I can accept dirty and haggard Hyuk if necessary for his role DaeGil. But I am abit tired of seeing his face marred with scars, cuts, bruises and blood too often in his recent dramas. :angry: So, dear PD, please help Hyuk's face saved from any blast. keke.... but again I know I should accept this if inevitable for his role. <_<

I also hope to see Daegil as clean shaven for some episodes. That would be a saving grace, seriously. :lol::w00t:

thanks for the pics wils! I saw them over @ KJK thread earlier hehehehehe. I love seeing those 3 Dragon boys together...too bad they are missing 1 more guy Hong Kyung Min :lol:. that pic of the 3 of them seating and waving to someone on the cellphone is just tooooooo cute...lol.

Sighhhh......yeah Hyuk-ie is getting too skinny..........the tough shooting schedule must've gotten to him.

thanks for the pics wils! I saw them over @ KJK thread earlier hehehehehe. I love seeing those 3 Dragon boys together...too bad they are missing 1 more guy Hong Kyung Min :lol:. that pic of the 3 of them seating and waving to someone on the cellphone is just tooooooo cute...lol.

Sighhhh......yeah Hyuk-ie is getting too skinny..........the tough shooting schedule must've gotten to him.

Hehe...Hong Kyung Min must be busy with finding a girlfriend...keke......

Another sighhhh here.......Hyugie seemed to gain some meat on the premiere of his movie, Ogamdo...then after one and half months, he gets too skinny....he should consider eating 'BoYak' !!!!!

Jang Hyuk just filmed FO again last Monday..this time he filmed it with Cha Tae Hyun. So the 3 Dragon brothers (Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Kook) will be together on FO....goshhhhhhhhhh such a great news!!

But hmmm..how did Hyuk find the time to film FO in the middle of filming Chuno? Gosh the friendship between the 3 Dragon boys are amazing. I'm sure Hyuk is super duper busy with filming Chuno yet he still squeezes in FO filming in (2 days 1 night filming) for the sake of his buddies.... Goshhhh..love their friendship.

Bradamante : thanks for the vid link! I always enjoy his interviews. Thought this one not a long interview but just seeing him makes me happy..hehehe

Jang Hyuk just filmed FO again last Monday..this time he filmed it with Cha Tae Hyun. So the 3 Dragon brothers (Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Kook) will be together on FO....goshhhhhhhhhh such a great news!!

But hmmm..how did Hyuk find the time to film FO in the middle of filming Chuno? Gosh the friendship between the 3 Dragon boys are amazing. I'm sure Hyuk is super duper busy with filming Chuno yet he still squeezes in FO filming in (2 days 1 night filming) for the sake of his buddies.... Goshhhh..love their friendship.

JH is in FO again ! Yay! I saw the JH's schedule yesterday but did not know if it's a sure thing. Can't wait to see the show. I'm sure it will be so much fun to watch it since Cha Tae Hyun is such a funny guy. I love the look on JH's face when he is a little shy and embarrassed :D

I just saw a clip of "Rabbit & Lizard" here, http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=640739944. They said it's a trailer for the Busan Film Fest. I'm not sure it's true and it sure doesn't look like one. I can't believe I couldn't even see JH's face in this clip ! Does anyone know more about this movie and the Penthouse Elephant? When are they coming out ?

Youtube: Rabbit & Lizard Trailer

thanks hahatk for the YT trailer. It could just be trailer ver 1. You know how some movie/drama have many different versions of trailers? hehehe...at least that's what I'm hoping lol. Hyuk is the taxi driver there, right? We see him a little bit in the trailer.

I'm not sure when those 2 movies are coming out.

BTS of Hyuk's FO filming on Sep 7-8

credit: Kim Jong Kook's baidu bar

775_8203d03f789327e97d1e71da.jpg

965_5edeb719c0cc346e43a9addb.jpg

724_721c5dee5e65d6d0b2fb95db.jpg

Hyuk-ie's hair is getting long...and he's so tanned now...he must've done a lot of outdoor shooting in Chuno.

Hi chingus~~ *waves*

Thanks o-cha and hahakt for keeping the thread alive. And where is cholo??? :(

I just saw a clip of "Rabbit & Lizard" here, http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=640739944. They said it's a trailer for the Busan Film Fest. I'm not sure it's true and it sure doesn't look like one. I can't believe I couldn't even see JH's face in this clip ! Does anyone know more about this movie and the Penthouse Elephant? When are they coming out ?

Youtube: Rabbit & Lizard Trailer

That surely is the trailer for the Busan International Film Festival. Rabbit & Lizard ("Maybe" is the official english title) was selected for the section 'Korean Cinema Today - Panorama.' I am happy his film will make its premiere in the film fest.

http://www.piff.org/eng/html/program/prog_...entry_year=2009

The screening schedule is not up yet, though.

And another good news is both of his movies will be released this fall, Rabbit & Lizard (Maybe) in October and Penthous Elephant in November, according to DC hyuk gall. He did poster shooting for Penthouse Elephant on the 14th and am planning on poster shooting for Rabbit and Lizard on the 17th, according to the offical schedule lately updated. :lol:

He must be super busy this week.

o-cha, thanks for the pics of FO. Is Hyuk the guy in green?? I am curious how he looks with his long hair and scruffiness..although.i am able to see his back only, I am positive... :D ... Hyuk said in his recent interview (Dazed) it was tough for him to film FO. But I believe it must be much easier this time...hehe... I can't wait to see him in FO ....When is he supposed to be on?????

wils: You still need to ask which one is Hyuk? :lol: we all know just from his back which one is Hyuk hehehehe. Yeah he found FO filming to be hard so for him to do another FO filming just show how tight his friendship with Kim Jong Kook and Cha Tae Hyun are. Love the Dragon brothers' friendship.

Ooohhhhhh so both Penthouse Elephant and Rabbit & Lizard are going to come out relatively soon? Wow our boy sure will be busy.

Now if only Chuno team will release more Hyuk pics......

BTW wilsdo you mind translating this Dazed and Cofused magazine article when you have time? hahatk gave me a while ago but I still haven't found any time to do it (I've only managed to translate the Chuno parts). It's been super hectic for me lately.

5200dpiw1700.jpg

8200dpiw1700.jpg

11200dpiw1700.jpg

BTW wilsdo you mind translating this Dazed and Cofused magazine article when you have time? hahatk gave me a while ago but I still haven't found any time to do it (I've only managed to translate the Chuno parts). It's been super hectic for me lately.

o-chaand wils: Don't worry about this interview article. I've read a Chinese translation from Zoi's Japanese translation. I've had some idea what this interview is about. Hyuk always has these philosophical opinions about a lot of things. I just hope I won't miss out anything.

So don't make it a burden on yourselves. o-cha ,thanks for bringing it up to wils. I've been doing some translations from o-cha here and there. I know how hard it is. You've done a great job for all of us already. Keep up the good work here and the Chuno thread.

http://www.piff.org/eng/html/program/prog_...entry_year=2009

The screening schedule is not up yet, though.

And another good news is both of his movies will be released this fall, Rabbit & Lizard (Maybe) in October and Penthous Elephant in November, according to DC hyuk gall. He did poster shooting for Penthouse Elephant on the 14th and am planning on poster shooting for Rabbit and Lizard on the 17th, according to the offical schedule lately updated. :lol:

He must be super busy this week.

Hyuk said in his recent interview (Dazed) it was tough for him to film FO. But I believe it must be much easier this time...hehe... I can't wait to see him in FO ....When is he supposed to be on?????

Thanks wils. I believe this special FO with Hyuk and Cha is for the Mid-Autumn Fest. which is Oct 3. I can't wait to see the Dragon Brothers together. It was so fun watching Hyuk and Cha in the previous FO, especially Cha. They cracked me up.

o-cha, sure, I will find some time to translate it... Since I really love this interview, I want to share it with more hyukers. BTW, the intro to the interview seems quite difficult to translate, though....hehe... And hahatk, don't worry..hehe...I will just do it when I have time. B)

Any one seen the movie Ogamdo?? I was able to watch the first episode of the movie, Hyuk's episode <his concern>, through youtube. Wow..I reaaaaaaaaaaly liked it. First of all, he is sooooooo handsome and hawwt..*drools* The episode is well narrated and well executed. Hyuk's acting was also brilliant, subtle and delicate. I wish the episode is a whole movie long. :(