Guest o-cha

girls..no real news from me..but just wanted to say that Hyuk came to Kim Jong Kook's concert on Sunday (Mar 22). Some of my friends KJK fans went to the concert and saw Hyuk there. They said he was wearing a cap and sat in front in the VIP section.

Guest o-cha

^ Is Hyuk good friends with JongKook? I like JongKook too...

Hi ~lin~ ..yes Hyuk and Jong Kook are good friends. KJK sang at Hyuk's wedding. Hyuk went on Family Outing because of KJK's persuasion. And the last one Hyuk went to KJK's concert.

I think they meet up with their fellow Dragon Club members (Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min) on a regular basis.

Gosh there's no news about hyuk nowadays...he must be busy filming Rabbit and Lizzard.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hello~

Just wanted to say that I think he's a terrific actor and it doesn't hurt that he's very handsome and charismatic. I first saw him on Family Outing and thought he looked really similar to Hyun Bin (their smile and one dimple). I'm currently watching "Success Story of a Bright Girl" and I'm loving it. Currently looking for "Thank You", but it seems like there's not a lot of non-clubbox links to download it from.

I hope he'll do another drama since I like watching dramas more than movies.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest o-cha

yeaaah.....wish he'll be in a new drama.

Movies are nice but we can't see them right away plus movies are only 2+hrs...:lol:

Sung Yuri & Jang Hyuk: Attending The 66th International Venice Film Festival

th_2009-04-20-donga.jpg

Actress Sung Yuri and actor Jang Hyuk are scheduled to walk the red carpet at the 66th International Venice Film Festival.

The movie, "Rabbit & Lizard," starring Sung Yuri and Jang Hyuk will be fighting for its chance to be shortlisted in the 66th International Venice Film Festival.

A member of the production team mentioned on the 19th, "We are working on getting "Rabbit & Lizard" into the list of participating movies."

At the same time, there are plans to actively participate in the 34th Toronto International Film Festival and North American Film Festivals in order to make the movie known worldwide.

It is not known if these plans will be successful but it would help lay a path for Sung Yuri and Jang Hyuk to move into the international scene. Jang Hyuk had his first experience with his movie, "Dance Of The Dragon." This time around he is really taking steps to further his career into the international scene. Sung Yuri has had relatively low exposure in movies. Since "Rabbit & Lizard" is her first movie, she will be given a merit point for having more development space overseas.

The possibility for "Rabbit & Lizard" to take part in the upcoming International Venice Film Festival is very high due to the good reputation of director Joo Ji Hong. Joo Ji Hong graduated from La Femis, a French state film school, and his movie,"Toothache (2004)," gained him entry into the French movie industry. He was awarded a film screenwriter award by CNC Centre National de la Cinematographie and was also selected as one of the top 10 new directors of the year by France Emergen.

The movie, "Rabbit & Lizard," is a story between an adopted child (portrayed by Sung Yuri) who comes back to Korea in search of her true identity and a taxi driver (portrayed by Jang Hyuk) who suffers from a rare heart disease.

Source: Donga, Nate News

Translation: English by SungYuri.Org based on Chinese Translation from 成宥利中文网

Guest Jill4675

Sung Yuri & Jang Hyuk: Attending The 66th International Venice Film Festival

Awww...Venice would be nice in September AND we could see the movie!! ;) Wish someone would send me a couple of tickets! :lol:

sunglasses2.gif

Guest o-cha

eling : Thank you so much for the news!

There's hardly news of Hyuk nows.......patiently waiting for Rabbit and Lizzard AND O Gam Do...

*waves to Jill*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

Looking forward to their attendance at the saif film festival.

It's a good experience and moment to be in such a honorable event.

• 2 weeks later...

【2009/05/27 自由時報】 張赫 東京開球人氣壓球星

南韓明星張赫赴日,受邀擔任職棒巨人對歐力士的開球嘉賓,他前天傍晚現身東京巨蛋,引起師奶粉絲瘋狂尖叫,人氣不輸職棒選手,而本身也是棒球迷的他則是笑說:「可以見到同鄉的選手李承燁,我已經心滿意足了。」

另外,張赫之前還抽空前往被視為世界遺產的日本熊野古道探訪,昨晚他出席座談會,吸引不少粉絲到場,他害羞地表示,日本影迷跟作風比較直接的南韓粉絲不同,總是默默地望著他。

(文/林曉娟)

Guest thisuser

because of 'Thank You', jang hyuk has become one of my favortie actor. thank you for being awesome jang hyuk! :D^_^:wub: :blush: