BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest AmikoSmackyou

Happy 5th anniversary Big Bang!It's been so long, time pass really fast isn't it ^^!I hope you guys will have Big Bang in Singapore,SG VIPs has been waiting for so long already :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIGBANGi hope all of us will be here in next five years to congratulate themand celebrate on this again&again

Guest Somsatangdlite

Lalala your way to this love , BIGBANG we (VIPS) belong together always until whenever . With you , VIPS will sing "lies" day by day (haruharu) . Last farewell will never happen as BIGBANG is my heaven and always in our hearts . Tonight is such a beautiful night because today is BIGBANG'S 5th anniversary and they broke the curse with a Love Song <: . HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY ! VIPS WILL BE WITH BIGBANG UNTIL WHENEVER . Its been 5 years and none of your music has disappointed us vips . <3 Thank you for giving us love & inspiration through small little ways & via your music.

Guest eternal_azizah

Haaaappppyyyy 5th annniversary for my lovely BigBang~ahh.. i miss them in Lies mv soo muchh..i'll wait for the next beautiful mv from my BigBang ^^

Guest shespeishan

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BB!! 5 of you are awesome in different ways! VIP will be always with U!! we belong together! Bigbang oh VIP~ <3 yeahh keeep it up!! hoping for more musics from u all! LOVE! let's rock tonight!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG !! AND SO MUCH MORE TO COME !! SINCE I FIRST LAID MY EYES ON YOU GUYS ON "WE BELONG TOGETHER" MUSIC VIDEO I WAS IN AMAZEMENT WITH YOU GUYS AND STUCK WITH YOU AS A V.I.P TILL THIS VERY DAY TO YOU GANGSTER LOOK FROM THE PAST TO UR SWAGGED OUT SUITS TO THIS DAY !! I WILL FOREVER BE A V.I.P ALL THE WAY !!! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY SWAGGED OUT, SO FRESH SO FLY GANGSTA GROUP I KNOW IN KPOP WORLD MORE POWER IN THE FUTURE!!HWAITTING !!!

Guest syazaninadzirah

Dear Big Bang ^___^Today's a very special dayReserved for you guysHere's wishing all of you rich happinessToday, and all year through! From me with love!

Guest G-Dragirl

yeah it has been 5 years Bigbang give their best. Happy Anniversary 5th outstanding Bigbang. pray me win this contest, GD o:)

happy 5th anniversary big bang! Can't wait for ur 10th, 15th, 20th anniversary!! Big bang forever 5 as ONE!!!! U R MY VIP!!! <3 @YiVon92

Happy 5th Anniversary, Bigbang..Continue to make good songs for the people and to inspire the youth. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. We are wishing all of you to have a successful life and career.. Sending all of you Lots of Love coming from your supporters, fans and VIP's across the Globe..Again, thank you..

Guest koreanworld09

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG..All this years you've been an inspiration to many and also to me.. Continue doing great songs and inspiring us, your fans.. We are always here to support all of you.. I hope I could see you soon.. I love BIGBANG forever..HWAITING TOP, GDRAGON, TAEYANG, SEUNGRI, and DAESUNG.. HAPPY 5th for you FIVE!! ^^

Guest Ayumi02

Happy 5th anniversary to one of my favourite groups, BIG BANG!!!! I'm really happy that you're still together and I hope your friendship will last forever. I can't wait for your comeback as a whole group, your music really means a lot to me.And don't forget that I'll always support you no matter what! =)

Guest sakuraouran

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang ^^ thanks for your music and for all your hardwork in the past years! Iam very proud of you! You'ree amazing! <3

Guest krisha

B I G to the BANG! Happy 5th Anniversary!! =))Stay strong <3 GD♥Top♥Taeyang♥Seungri♥Daesung*we miss you*♥ :( :)forever 5 ♥

Guest TeeSaid

Happy Anniversary BIG BANG!! I've been a fan for a few years now but unable to buy all the merch to support. But I KNOW these boys will be going strong for years to come so no worries about running out of time to get my hands on things! BIG BANG is VIP! :D

Guest SoShi.Fan

Happy 5th Big Bangg <3 <3 <3 hehehe hope they keep up the amazing work for another 5 years so we can celebrate their 10th anniversary

Archived