BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sapharia

Happy 5th Anniversary to BIG BANG!! dang, can't believe it's been 5 years!!! I first got into kpop because of these 5 boys and they will forever be my first favorite kpop group <3

Guest chococat1221

Happy anniversary Big Bang ^^! It's amazing how much more sophisticated they got over the years, and now they're one of the most respected kpop bands out there :D

Guest sonarab06

SAY B-I-G TO THE BANG! Happy 5th anniversary to Big Bang!i think they're the coolest group ever and their songs always gives us the BANG :Di hope they can stay together until 10 years+! <3

Guest Chiyokoni

Happy 5th Anniversary!!!!Wish them all the best for the next 5 years and more have to come!They will overrun the world! =)

Happy 5th Anniversary, BIG BANG! Your name has suited you all so well! You all have change the feel and course of Kpop music! I wish the VERY BEST to future projects and more! Looking down memory lane, it really has been years! *cheers to 5 years and counting*

Happy Anniversary Big Bang!!! <333 I still remember watching the documentary about your trainees days and now its your 5th anniversary already :) love you guys and keep up the great music! <3

Guest kateshining

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG~! LOVE LOVE LOVE SO MUCH ♥ it's really amazing, SOOMPI thank you again for giving us a such amazing chance. i would be really happy if i could win one of those CD/DVD!

Guest deedeegii

Happy 5th Anniversary to Big Bang! These 5 boys have come such a long way and they should always know that VIPs are proud of them! I will always support Big Bang!♥

Guest PrimadonnaVIP

Ohman, I never dreamed that Big Bang would reach a 5th anniversary. This is like a dream come true :'x Big Bang's music has saved my life, and helped me out in hard times when nothing else could. VIP for life!

Guest keroppi06

happy 5th anniversary big bang! loved you guys from the beginning...Lies is the first song that i ever heard from you guys...blew me away! that's how u stole my heart! :P i spent a good part of my teenage years listening to your music! :) i started out as a fangirl but came to really appreciate your music (and all of the member's solo music too) thanks so much for the QUALITY kpop! i wish you guys nothing but the best!

Guest eun_jo

Remember the yesterdaysPlan your tomorrowsAnd celebrate your todayHappy anniversary BIG BANGYou are truly a blessing from God.

B TO THE I TO THE G BANG BANG! HAPPYY 5 YEARS ANNIVERSARYYY~~! I've been with them for about 4 years now, it may not be as long as the other people who have been with them for 5 years but it's still 4 years. I apologize to the other members but I LOVE JIYONG THE MOST! I hope to see them come to America for a huge richard simmons tour one day, and I hope it'll be in the state that I live in! And I hope that one day we can wish them a 10++ year anniversary.(:

Archived