BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IBGDRGNWIFEY

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSAY TO MY FAVEEEEE GROUP IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD :) I wish you guys the best, can't wait for more. I've learned so much about each and everyone of you guys, no group can compare. My first kpop group I fell in love with & THANK YOU BIG BANG for the amazing songs & videos you guys have done over the years. Especially your love :) Forever I"ll you guys are carved in my hearts! <3

Guest manues

Forever love the multitalented GD, the bingu TOP, the forever alone yongbae, the funny daesung, the maknae seungri #BB5FORLIFE ~ /copied pasted my tweet keke.

Guest syazaninadzirah

I am not that lucky. But at least I shud try it out. Happy 5th Anniversary my dear Big Bang!From me with love ^^

Guest ballwii

Happy 5th Anniversary ♥ Although I haven't been with you guys from the very beginning I will stay here until the very end. Keep doing your best as you have been doing so far, I'll be waiting for your comeback on 2012. Greeting From the end of the World, Chile (South America) Big Bang Fighting ^^*

Guest FluffyAzn

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! It's been a long way down the road for you guys and me as a VIP. I hope you guys will continue to stay true to yourself and continue making us great music. ^^

Happy birthday BIGBANG..and guess what??today I'm 15 years and 8 months old!hehe19 is just a special number!Big Bang forever 5!forever in my HEART!

Guest sun-lover

HAPPY 5th annivasary BIG BANG!! You guys are the most awesome! ;) really love your passion for music!! Continue to create more of them and blow your fans away!!! BIG BANG HWAITING!! SARANGHAE!! LOVE BIG BANG! :D

Guest nkesuma

happy 5Th anniversary BIG BANG!!!! Big Bang is cool,Big Bang is trendy,Big Bang is fashionista,Big bang, i lurve u always!!!

Guest artistaec

It's only been 5 years! In such a short time, my Big Bang has accomplished so much. Watching you evolve from the "La-La-La" days to the "Love Song" era has been a joy to me. The several months that you hadn't made music was very difficult for me as your fan but I waited patiently and you came back higher than my expectation (which was already extremely high). It's been 5 years and my love has gotten many times stronger for you. I appreciate the music you deliver to your fans and the love you show us. I wish you the best and will always be a VIP! I can't wait for the next 5 years of magic you create!!! AJA~! LOVE YOU~! --Jiji

Guest boon_loong

Thx Big Bang for introducing me to KPOP!!! Shall always rmb watching GDragon at the Jamsil Gymnasium singing Heartbreaker live recently! Shall always be inspired by Taeyang's nice dance moves and TOP's handsome face! Seungri's performance at Pattaya at the Lunar New Year show was so nice to watch! Daesung's voice! so so good in "Baby don't cry!" Happy 5th Anniversary Big bang!!! :)

Archived