BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tenpopo-Is-Vip

5 years friendship 5 years difficulties5 years fame5 years work together5 years being united__HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY__ wish u all always together forever as 5 and keep being such a legendary and inspiring idol., BIGBANG FIGHTING..!!

Guest shinobilyf

I don't know what to comment ? xD LOL. but here's a comment since I want to win. Bigbang. <3 Wohooo !! <3 and Happy 5th Anniversary to you guys. :D <-- my comment. I hope I win. xD

Guest Jeeaannee

Happy 5th Anniversary BIGBANG! I'm sorry I couldn't say it to them! But then, I still love them deeply. I hope that they can continue to make great music to us all! WE, VIPs <3 YOU BIGBANG!

Guest Lila90

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! Thank you for inspiring me everyday with your music and personalities. I can't wait for your 10th Anniversary

Guest xXsmilesXx

Happy Anniversary Big Bang. I can't help but it get all emotional. To be there from the beginning to seetheir growth, improvement and fame rise is just beautiful.

Guest nhattie

Oh my goodness Soompi has the best contests ever!!! Happy 5th anniversary BIG BANG, it's been an amazing ride and VIPS expect more to come <3

Happy 5th Anniversary, BIG BANG!!! Your name has suited you guys all so well! You have made a BIG difference in the KPOP MUSIC! I wish the best for years to come! Just a thought, I was awestruck with you young boys when "We Belong Together" came out! :D Years has really passed!

Guest stayygoldenn

★★Yay Happy 5 years~!★★My favorite big bang son ever: ♪♫Lies!Haha Idk my chances of winning but thought I should at least try!♡♡

Archived