BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest LaLaLisaTime

Even though I haven't been with you guys since the beginning, you guys have still given me a lifetime of fangirling worthy moments! 5 years have passed, and you guys are still and will always be on top! All 5 of you are a clear example of what a group should be! You've had your ups and downs, your twists and turns, but you always manage to get through it all. I feel honored as a fan- No, a V.I.P., to have been able to go through all of it along with you famous 5. Your fans have gone along with their BIG BANG every step of the way and we all hope to continue doing so! This date is just a tiny dent in the history that you guys will create and engrave into everyone's hearts. 5 years is nothing on you guys. Jinx or not, we all can tell that BIG BANG will STAY as 5 for as long as it takes. Doesn't matter if it's 10 or 20 years; BIG BANG will always be BIG BANG - the band that will forever be cherished and known worldwide by V.I.P.s! Happy 5th Birthday, and hope for many many more to come! BIG BANG FIGHTING. <3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BiGbAnG541

B.I.G B.A.N.G your amazing talent has touched all V.I.P’s. It wouldn’t be a LIE to say that your music is amazing and your hard work and dedication is never taken for granted. Your smiles, laugher, and voices are HEAVEN. Take all challenges HARU HARU and cherish each other, your friendship and brotherhood make you the amazing group that you are. I can honestly say that we will ALWAYS treasure all five members of B.I.G B.A.N.G. The only thing I ask a V.I.P ask of you is to LET ME HEAR YOUR VOICE. And please remember that V.I.P ‘s are FOREVER WITH YOU. ^_^

Guest itsmimixo

Happy Fifth Anniversary Big Bang! <3Thank you for making us VIP's proud It's only five years I'm sure theyll be many left <3BIG BANG HWAITING;

Guest pucca25

기념일을 축하합니다! ginyeom-il-eul chughahabnida Happy 5th Anniversary i cant believe its been five beautiful hard working years for you guys thanks to you BigBang i have learned a lot about myself i learned to appreciate a new language and culture and i just started to learn the Hangul language and its difficult to learn but seeing how hard you work to make us your fans happy i will also work hard to learn your language so thank you guys so much happy 5th anniversary once again i wish you a long and successful carrier for many more years saranghamnida i love you guys so much hwaiting! Good luck!

Guest madeinkoreea

Happy 5th anniversary Bigbang:) These guys are just amazing. they changed my life. there is no thing what i love more than bigbang. Good luck and Fighting.

Happy 5th Anniversary BIGBANG!!! wishing u guys a another great years to come. Congratulations on the raise!!! Keep n Dreaming and Believing God is always there no matter what happens, VIPs always there t support.LOVE LOVE

Guest t2heke

Woo, they r amazing, hope they'll sing many many years more, cause they have big fans from all over the world! Happy 5th annyversary!! ♪♥

Big Bang are the reason I started loving Kpop from the first MV "Lies." From then on I enjoyed their songs. I love that are still strong and united after five years. Despite it all, they have the talent, own separate efforts but they are the strongest all together! Happy Anniversary and congrats!

Guest rubbyubi

happy birthday bigbang !! i'm proud you cos it was 5 years you come in my life and you never change . you still bigbang i knew first and thanks you have colored my life with your songsI hope you can continue to work with your musicI hope your music still accepted by the k-pop loverskeep fighting !!!

Happy fifth anniversary! Congratulations on your fifth anniversary Big Bang! You guys deserves all the love that you get, thank you so much for being together and sticking to one another until now. I'm waiting for your tenth anniversary. I've always loved your dorky personalities and kind hearts. I hope you'll be able to unite as five again soon on stage; I'll forever and always be your VIP.

Guest theepicmaknae097

happy anniversary bigbang. 빅뱅 will always be VIP in my heart, 사랑해, saranghae saranghae saranghaeeeeeeeee. 빅뱅 is irreplaceable, there is no other. bigbang hwaiting!!~ imma look foward to the next 5 years xD. god bless 빅뱅 good luck all vips (including myself)

Guest Areum20

Happy 5th Anniversary BigBang Oppas!! There are no words that can express what you all mean to me. You introduced me to k-pop and made me fall in love with dancing again. You have helped me realize how much I love to dance. I feel that nothing is impossible to follow my dream fully. Big bang is amazing b/c Oppas stay true to themselves. Keep staying healthy always and keep fighting! Big Bang always creates great things and doesn't stop surprising fans. Thank you so much for all your hard work these past 5 years. Oppas have gone through so much and yet still remain united. Big Bang will forever be five no matter what and VIPs will always support you. Big Bang has inspired me to keep fighting and follow my dreams no matter how far they may be to reach. Their music speaks to my heart and helps me get through the tuff times in my life. I can't help but smile when I hear their music or watch them on TV. I haven't been able to see Big Bang live b/c I live all the way in America but I do hope to be able to see a live show one day I hope soon. ^^ I also hope to be able to support Big Bang Oppas merchandise. Being able to see Oppas live would be truly a dream come true. It's so hard for me to describe how much Big Bang means to me. I hope Big Bang continues strong for many more years to come. #BBFORLIFE Daesung Oppa please get better soon and don't stop smiling. Seungri Oppa keep being funny and having fun with life and your music. Yongbae Oppa keep showing us how great your dancing is and how well you can speak English. :3 TOP Oppa dont stop smiling and keep happy with your career and singing. Kwon Leadah Oppa keep creating great music and lyrics for us. stay healthy and take good care of yourselves. My greatest wish for Oppas is to always stay happy and positive. Sarangaeyo. Big Bang always Fighting! <3<3<3<3<3~Sammie USA VIP Hwaiting~

i wasn't a big fan of k-pop until i came across BIGBANG this year. i was nursing a heartache when they came into my life, so it was as though they are the window that opened when a door closed in my life. they nursed me back with their awesome music, touching lyrics and stunning personalities. their life stories have inspired me to work hard towards my dreams, thus i'm really glad that i have found BIG BANG and have them come into my life. i may have met the boys quite late as compared to other fellow VIPs, but my love for the boys definitely can rival the rest, and i believe we have many more years ahead of us. we will go through all the trials and tribulations together because we are one big VIP family. from 2006, VIPs will be forever with you until whenever. ♥

Guest jackie_83

HAPPY 5 ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG !!!!!I thank God for knowing these 5 great guys.. really amaze me every day with their songs and their way of being ... they are unique!Just listen to their songs or see their smile brightens my day.I am proud to say I am a VIPI LOVE THE 5! I hope they continue together forever.Many many thanks to soompi to celebrate the aniversary of Big Bang whit this contest.Greetings from Venezuela <3

Happy 5th anniversary my loves!!! Thank you so much for making my life so meaningful since i discovered you guys, you have no idea how much u make me happy everyday!!!!! Hope for lifetime anniversaries of BIG BANG!!!

Archived