BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really have come a long way from when they started, and they still have a long way to go :) Happy 5th Anniversary, Big Bang. I look forward to your new works and future releases. And thank you Soompi for hosting this contest :)

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang!!! *pops confetti* WOO HOO!!! I still remember the first time I heard about them...it was at 2007 MKMF! And since then I've been in LOVE!!! (: Best group ever! And their live is like OMGOSH! PERFECT! (: Seen them live twice and I can't wait for a third time and many many more to come after that. (: Congrats again on 5 great years and counting! (:

Guest mansikka

OMG! Has it been 5 years already?!?!Wish you happy 5th anniversary guys ^___^)/ Keep doing the good work.xoxo Thanks for lightening our days ^^

Guest Marina-aa

another super event !CoolHAPPY 5th anniversary BIG BANG AND VIP !Big Bang will always be my favorite group ! BIG BANG IS VIP <3

There are no words to describe how much you guys means to me. Thank you for being in my life for the past 5 years and the year to come. I will always support you guys no matter what(I promise) because for me once a vip always a vip :)HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG!!!You don't know how much I want to board a flight to Korea right now just so I can congratulate you guys in person. I love you guys so much.BIG BANG IS VIP!!!#BB5forlife #BIGBANG_FOREVER

Happy 5th Anniversary, Big Bang! It's only been 5 years? It feels like I've known you and listened to your music since forever... I hope I'll have the chance to someday say "Happy 50th Anniversary, Big Bang!" Always stay strong and true to yourselves... That's all that matters. VIPs love you guys for who you are and everything you wholeheartedly do!

Guest SlashBy

BigBang, you are amazing guys; You has saved to many people, with your songs, I am one of them. We love so much, hug and cuddles from Chile. Happy 5th Anniversary BigBang ;) and Keep it up.

Guest Appleheart

HAPPY 5TH YEARS ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG ~ 축하합니다 ! Chuka hamnida GD SEUNGRI DAESUNG TOP TAEYANG ~ jjang I hope they continue and won't ever stop making me smile. THERE wont be any haru haru or last farewell right ? Whatever happens,I will never stop supporting U guys ! <3 BIGBANG is daebak !

Guest Hristy

thanks soompi for always keeping us updated! Big Congrats to BIG BANG on the 5 years they have kept us happy and entertained! fighting :)

Guest laadeedoll

WHOO!! What a great two days! GDs birthday, and Big Bang's 5th year anniversary. So proud of all of them. Daesung, hwaiting! Big Bang, hwaiting!Also, I hope somehow all five can make it to America to film Ellen's international music segment.

Guest Natalia_Mexico

I'm so proud of being a VIP!! I regret not to have followed you since the very beginning, but I promise I will follow you until the end! Please, keep making me smile with your songs. Please, make me feel happy each day of my life by singing for us, your fans. I have no words to describe the torrent of feelings that my heart contains when I think of you, guys. Never leave us!! Happy 5TH anniversary!!FIGHTING!

Archived