CORN!<3

ritzy!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest V A L XD

I love corn! sweet white corn. haha. I don't see any super markets selling them this year. 0.o but yea..

sometimes I like to put that hot chili sauce on it..the one you eat with Pho, or the mexican chili sauce with cheese but i only eat that off the vender i see after school.

you know when you eat corn, sometimes it comes out the other end whole! LOL

Guest Miyavi

if you use canned corn, canned tuna/chicken breast, and mannoise together and stir it... put it on bread or cracker..is yummy =]

Guest YUNA!

I don't eat corn anymore after I was 10, lol.

(my story is written in white, to prevent people from reading nasty stuff against their own will.)

When i was about 10, i LOVEEEEEED corn SOOO freaking much, that i would eat like 3 or 4 ears in a sitting.

Once, i was eating and eating them, and i was laughing so mcuh cuz my sister and bro were making the silliest faces.

Then, I threw up.

When I say throw up, i MEAN it. I threw up so much that ten years later, I havent touched it ever again.

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

oooh corn is great!! I love biting into it. crunch crunch...not that it crunches...I'm not sure exactly what sound it makes. xD

Guest EMPIRE

if you use canned corn, canned tuna/chicken breast, and mannoise together and stir it... put it on bread or cracker..is yummy =]

ooh so gonna try that

i'm a corn lover too :D

i hate it sometimes though because i get like really bad cravings for them..so i have like 10 cans of corn in my cabinet all the time

Archived