Wasians/Wannabe Asians.

Guest harako

Guest aznsweetie143

I'm like a wannabe korean. JUST SLIGHTLY THOUGH!!!!

I think my (nameless) friend is really annoying. she's just like "OMG, DID YOU KNOW THAT UTADA HIKARU blah blah blah blah??" I'm like... "yes..."

she's annoying because she thinks she knows EVERYTHING about Japan, so I'm like, "well... that's great. now get away from me." xDD

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cho chang

um, i know people who try to act like they're in an anime and get all kAwAiii. oh, and asians who try to be a different asian ethnicity. ie, my chinese friend that listens to kpop and drools over female kpop stars. he tries sooo hard to learn korean and uses it on me.

its irritating, but whatever. like someone said, let them have their own interests.

Guest knockblock

what about asians that are mexican wannabees?

or other than asian culture?

that's annoying tooo....well...to some extent when they act like it

I've seen one asian guy who was a mexican wannabe. Other cultures yeah I see them too.

Guest SwtMsT

I guess I like asian culture...but I'm not obssessed..I think..

But I know what you're talking about...b/c even for people who aren't asian and just like some asian stuff (like music or whatever) seeing people who are really obsessed...you get kinda embarassed..like "I hope I'm not like that O_O" but then I realize I'm not crazy and it's ok.

Guest rubis

omg. i hell know what you guys mean. there are a couple of kids in my school are so annoying. OMG. they are twins are they are so john teshing annoying its not even funny, they think they're korean. like GAH. they're always like "aigooo, aish... BOR? aiissshhhhh!" like aldfljadf. I HATE THEM. teehee.

Guest cyberfruit

omg. i hell know what you guys mean. there are a couple of kids in my school are so annoying. OMG. they are twins are they are so john teshing annoying its not even funny, they think they're korean. like GAH. they're always like "aigooo, aish... BOR? aiissshhhhh!" like aldfljadf. I HATE THEM. teehee.

I go "Aish.." when annoyed or thinking. I didn't know it was a Korean thing.

Guest koolangel297

Lol. I knowww.

But then most of the wannabe asians I've seen come from the wannabe Japanese people who only like it because of anime.

._o Those are the real annoying ones.

i agree, i have a friend who says she wants to be japanese... her love for anime and sushi

WTH!! can't you appreciate ur own cultural heritage.. u can like another culture but dont deny your background GOSH

i think using some other words in your daily vocab is fine.. wot is wrong with using some korean words??? isn't it just the same as english??

Guest birthdaycakes

^She likes anime and sushi that much?? Dang....

I like the Chinese language and China's food and music....and I like Korean dramas and Korean food....but I don't want to be Chinese or Korean. Hmm....

I dunno. For me, I like learning about Asian culture, but I like it in a different way than I like learning about my own (Finnish) roots. Finland makes me feel kind of home-y and warm....haha. And Asia makes me think, "Oh, cool!"

Haha, can't really explain it better....

I go "Aish.." when annoyed or thinking. I didn't know it was a Korean thing.

Me either

well what if an asian goes "Oh my god"

does that make them a wannabe american?? :rolleyes:

and just because someone is a diehard anime fan doesnt mean they want to be asian

because I used to lllooooovvveeee anime like crazy, but I'm black and don't wannabe nuffin else.

More than half the members on this board fall under this category, I guarantee it.

It's annoying but what can you do. Let them have their interests for christ's sake.

i couldn't agree any less

probably annoys me the most

-_-

Guest PDURRR

i hate those wannabe black asians

if you dress like it sure, its your style then

but if your gonna talk like your from the south and claim that your penis is the size of a 2 liter bottle of orange soda. then just die.

Archived