great onscreen chemistry

Guest Ujin

Guest conduongmuathu

Ha Jung Woo - Go Hyun Jung (HIT)

Park Jung Chul - Kim Ji Soo (Shinhwa)

Go Joo Won - Kim Ah Joong (The Bizarre Bunch)

Jo Hyun Jae - Lee Bo Young (Seo Dong Yo)

Jo Dong Hyuk - Lee Bo Young(Mr Goodbye)

Jo Dong Hyuk - Han Eun Jung (The person I love)

Kwon Sang Woo - Kim Ha Neul (My tutor friend)

Kwon Sang Woo - Myung Se Bin (Into the Sun)

Kwon Sang Woo - Ha Ji Won (Love So Divine)

Cha Tae Hyun - Kim Hyun Joo (Into the Sunlight)

Jang Hyuk - Kim Ha Neul (Into the Sunlight)

Park Yong Woo - Son Ye Jin (Seonhee & Jinhee)

Jung Joon - Son Ye Jin (Delicious Proposal)

Ji Jin Hee - Lee Young Ea (Dae Jang Geum)

Lee Byung Hoon - Song Hye Gyo (All In)

Jo Hyun Jae - Song Hye Gyo (Sunlight Pours Down)

Jo Hyun Jae - Soo Ae (Love letter)

Park Yong Woo - Lee Bo Young (Once upon a time in Corea)

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUNG YURI with these following actors:

Kwon Sang Woo (Andre Kim Fashion Show)

Hyun Bin (Snow Queen)

Kim Nam Jin (Prince's First Love and Thousand Years Of Love)

Jo In Sung (Aden)

Ji Sung (Swallow The Sun)

Jang Geun Suk (Hong Gil Dong)

Gong Yoo (One Fine Day)

Nam Goong Min (One Fine Day)

Gee, Yuri looks AWESOME with almost all her co-actors, BUT I love her most with Hyun Bin and Jo In Sung.

Song Hye Kyo with these following actors:

Rain (Full House)

Won Bin (Autumn Tale)

Kim Jeong Hoon and Han Ga In (Witch Amusement)

Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye (Goong)

Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin (Thank You)

Guest TY_KSW

Kim Sun Ah and Hyun Bin (MNIKSS)

Kim Sun Ah and Jang Dong Gun (WIAN) actually, Sun Ah pretty much has great chemistry with all of

It is not Jang Dong Gun in WIAN, i m sure!

It may be Lee Dong Gun or ? :lol:

please allow me to include my own favorite on-screen couples:

1. so ji sub and han ji min (cain & abel) - their on-screen chemistry surprised a lot of viewers. initially, their team up did not whet much attention. but as their "love" for each other slowly blossomed, the viewers' affection for them simultaneously intensified as well.

2. joo sang wook and seo ji hyo (chunja's happy days) - their chemistry made a lot of viewers hang on to the show. it sustained enough interest through the end even if it was quite long and winded (111 episodes).

3. song il gook and song ji hyo (jumong) - jumong & yesoya might not be as popular as the other couple in the said drama but i got hooked on that series because of them. their chemistry was interesting enough to stimulate an on-going (still) and unsettled debate who is greater between jumong's two loves.

4. jang dong gun and chae rim (all about eve) - my all-time fave, my very 1st korean drama. i adore them up to now and still hopelessly dream about their love story. as the saying goes, the 1st [love] drama cuts the deepest. :) sooooo love them. must be chemistry!

Guest signes

i wish to see them again onscreen...

- Jung Joon Ho and Kim Jung Eun (marrying the mafia & princess lulu)

- Jang Dong Gun and Chae Rim ( i love their chemistry in All About Eve)

- Song Il Gook and Han Ga IN (Terms of Endearment)

Song Il Gook and Son Ye Gin ( Art of Seduction)

Guest shaldane

Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo and Rain

Gong Yu and Eun Hye

Han Ga In and Song Ik Guk

Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee

Kim Rae Won and Jang Nara

Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk

Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ji Min

Guest prita

Great onscreen chemistry for kdramas to me is definitely Yoo Ji-tae & Choi Ji-woo in Star's Lover. No one beats them up to now.

Guest iluvjin

please allow me to include my own favorite on-screen couples:

1. so ji sub and han ji min (cain & abel) - their on-screen chemistry surprised a lot of viewers. initially, their team up did not whet much attention. but as their "love" for each other slowly blossomed, the viewers' affection for them simultaneously intensified as well.

2. joo sang wook and seo ji hyo (chunja's happy days) - their chemistry made a lot of viewers hang on to the show. it sustained enough interest through the end even if it was quite long and winded (111 episodes).

4. jang dong gun and chae rim (all about eve) - my all-time fave, my very 1st korean drama. i adore them up to now and still hopelessly dream about their love story. as the saying goes, the 1st [love] drama cuts the deepest. :) sooooo love them. must be chemistry!

I agree!!!! SJS and HJM didn't get alot of attention but by the end we wanted more of the two!! The holding hands and every scene looks so real that they could be a real couple because it took them a long time to realize that they needed each other. They look great together and who could forget the lighting Kiss!!

w189311861.gif

Jun Do Yeon and Kim Joo Hyuk (Lovers in Prague) They looked great together and the drama was awesome!!

So Ji Sub and Im So Jung (I'm Sorry I Love You) Although i love SJS with HJM I did love SJS and ISJ together first! They looked great together. Just having him try to be around her made me love the couple.

Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ji Min (Capital Scandal) When i first watch this drama I didn't know what to expect but Kang Ji Hwan was to good at acting to make ne not watch this drama and the realtionship of the two are cute they act like children!

Um Tae Woong and Han Ji Min (Resurrection) This was my first time i saw HJM and she was lovely I could see the love that they had for eachother. I didn't really like UTW before this drama but just fell in love because of his role.

Guest flower pot

Goo Hyesun and Lee Minho...

intense chemistry offcam and oncam...

4071ade5741cc13fe8222429d9b20538.jpg

e63b9932d16d6573d65a6671de4258f9.jpg

200903220131.jpg

498695e73e0cf_f.jpg

AND TO PROVE MY POINT...

Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah

They're the main reason why MNIKSS is the hit that it was...

Undeniable chemistry offcam too...

8b845df001d97335edd42f3aaab1fd731223796008_full.jpg

mbc21pk.jpg

Jun Do Yeon and Kim Joo Hyuk (Lovers in Prague) They looked great together and the drama was awesome!!

Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ji Min (Capital Scandal) When i first watch this drama I didn't know what to expect but Kang Ji Hwan was to good at acting to make ne not watch this drama and the realtionship of the two are cute they act like children!

oh yes, jun do yeon and kim joo hyuk also had a lot of chemistry onscreen. "lovers in prague" was such a delight because of their rapport.

i also agree about kang ji hwan and han ji min. it was also a lot of fun watching them in "capital scandal" and would not mind at all if they were to star in another drama anytime soon.

i do hope movie and tv producers / scouts read this thread for some coupling ideas. ;)

Guest nysophia_x_ii

Kim So Eun ♥ Kim Bum (Boys Over Flowers)

Lee Bo Young ♥ Jo Hyun jae (Seo Dong Yo)

Kim Sun Ah ♥ Hyun Bin (My Name Is Kim Sam Soon)

Yun Eun Hye ♥ Gong Yoo (Coffee Prince)

Lee Da Hae ♥ Lee Dong Wook (My Girl)

Han Ji Min ♥ So Ji Sub (Cain and Abel)

Kim Ha Neul ♥ Kang Ji Hwan (7 Civil Servant)

Jun Ji Hyun ♥ Cha Tae Hyun (My Sassy Girl)

Choi Ji Woo ♥ Yoo Ji Tae (Star's Lovers)

Gu Hye Sun ♥ Lee Min Ho (Boys Over Flowers)

Kim Jung Eun ♥ Park Shin Yang (Lovers in Paris)

Park Jin Hee ♥ Park Shin Yang (Money's Warfare)

Jung Ryeo Won ♥ Daniel Henney (My Name is Kim Sam Soon)

Choi Jung Ahn ♥ Lee Sun Gyun (Coffee Prince)

Guest yamot

Great onscreen chemistry for kdramas to me is definitely Yoo Ji-tae & Choi Ji-woo in Star's Lover. No one beats them up to now.

i totally agree with you..no one beats the tandem of Yoo Ji tae and Choi Jiwoo in Star's Lover

Guest maneuneun

kang ji hwan and han ji min is always my only favourite onscreen couple until recently another pair added into my lists and that's Park Shi Hoo & Yoon Jung Hee from Family Honor. :D

ParkShiHooYoonJungHeeWedding1.jpg

ParkShiHooYoonJungHee.jpg

My Favorite Kissing scene among all KD :P

ParkShiHooYoonJungHeeKiss.gif

Archived